Blue  27%  [ 17 ]
Green  6%  [ 4 ]
S/M, yo  32%  [ 20 ]
Total votes : 62
 Post subject: Re: Pokémon - Sun & Moon! ☼ - ☽
Posted: Nov 10th, '18, 23:52    

Hotarla

Hugs: 97110
I haven’t read anything new about Pokémon in several months but sometimes I’ll see an ad or something popping up somewhere saying that there’s a new Pokémon. Like isn’t there a new Unown and like some other new legends? Like there was something called a Meltan or something. And like a new Pokémon movie which would be like a direct sequel to I Choose You or something.

Anyway, the reason I wanted to get the Switch bundle was because it will have everything including the pokeball controller and special skin and coloured Switch controllers. So it’s like an added bonus lol.

(0) (0)
Selling Wild Knuffel, Dig and Event Items Here!

Posted: Nov 11th, '18, 00:33    

Chrizine

Hugs: 112349
Mood: Elusive Crumpet
Yeah, I eyed the bundle, too :D
But the pokeball thingy seems too expensive to me to really be worth it, so I'll probably just go for a normal switch.

(0) (0)
My personal Quest thread:

And my buying thread!

My crafty hangout thread, where I talk about my sewing and crocheting projects and would love to hear about any kind of projects you do (or just come chat, that's fine too!):
Most urgent wishes currently:

ImageImageImageImageImage
Ehlenia Eyes (Aqua), Eyrion Fan (Claret), Jiniri Hair (Mocha), Lunar Night Banshee Hair (Blue White), Bat Momma Eyes (Ecru)

Check out jacobgrey's awesome interactive Harry Potter Fanfiction thread!

I'm on Flight Rising and Tattered Weave as well- feel free to friend me!

Posted: Nov 11th, '18, 01:31    

Hotarla

But it’s so dang cute!!!! I got to try out the pokeball at a convention and when you shake it, you can hear the Pokémon’s call inside!!! It’s so awesome!!!

Like having an actual Pokémon in a pokeball wherever you go...is that not the dream of every Pokémon trainer in this world??? XD;;

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 11th, '18, 01:39    

Spirit_of_Auron

Hugs: 10522
As far as i know of there's no new unown pokemon, Meltan is a legendary pokemon with an evolution, and is premiering in pokemon let's go, but requires the mobile game Go to obtain it(not happy about that tbh my area is not very go friendly) there also was a new event for a new legendary Zeraora. It was given out last month at Gamestop in the US, and other places in other regions. beyond that, no new pokemon announced other then that the next gen games will come out next year.

I'm hoping to get the pokeball bundle with Let's Go Eevee, but it's going to depend on if I can swing it due to some unexpected financial issues that cropped up recently.

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 11th, '18, 01:45    

Chrizine

It does sound tempting... I don't know if I could resist it if I got to try it out ;)
But it is really expensive for just being a cute add-on...

(0) (0)

And my buying thread!

My crafty hangout thread, where I talk about my sewing and crocheting projects and would love to hear about any kind of projects you do (or just come chat, that's fine too!):

Ehlenia Eyes (Aqua), Eyrion Fan (Claret), Jiniri Hair (Mocha), Lunar Night Banshee Hair (Blue White), Bat Momma Eyes (Ecru)

Posted: Nov 11th, '18, 01:51    

Hotarla

Well it’s up to you. And there are the nice Switch skin and coloured controllers...

Gosh I panicked there for a sec. I decided to break out my ultra sun game but I couldn’t find it! Then I remembered I put the cartridge in the box for Pikachu Detective when I got it. But then I couldn’t remember where I put the box!!! XD;;

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 11th, '18, 02:03    

Chrizine

But you did find it now? :)

Oh, I should continue with Pikachu detective, too! I got that recently for my birthday and I think the pikachu has great personality :D

(0) (0)

And my buying thread!

Posted: Nov 11th, '18, 02:25    

Hotarla

Yes I did. Thank the Pokémon gods lol!

Yeah I think it’s a cute game. The last place I got to was the cruise ship. I haven’t played since then lol. I’m not a huge fan of the English VA though lol.

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 11th, '18, 03:10    

Chrizine

I'm not that far, I think I basically just finished the tutorial :D I just got to the detective agency and stuff, only solved the case in the park at the beginning so far. I really should continue playing...
I set the game to german, since I'm used to playing pokemon in german, and the english voices are a bit jarring. But I do like to have voices with it somehow...

(0) (0)

And my buying thread!

Posted: Nov 11th, '18, 03:22    

Hotarla

ahh so....you're not very far then lol! well iunno how far i am, to be honest, iunno where in the game the ship arc is at lol. still, pikachu's voice sounds all like Texas twang or something...xP iunno, it just sounds weird to me. wonder how he sounds like in japanese though, i'd love to know...xD

(0) (0)

[ 1286 posts ]