Green  6%  [ 4 ]
S/M, yo  32%  [ 20 ]
Total votes : 62
 Post subject: Re: Pokémon Sun & Moon
Posted: Mar 30th, '16, 14:41    

Illyria

Hugs: 10053
Mood: Meh
Oh and wooly, I'm 32 this year! Ignore your dad, Your never too old for games if you still enjoy them I say! :qh:

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 30th, '16, 15:12    

Wooly

Hugs: 14742
Mood: Baaa ♥
hehe.. i read many people on tumblr using that term.. i think i'll just stick to sun & moon :mcsquee:

age is but a number, right? i'm turning 22 but eh. my pa is just a grumpy old man to be honest. i'll probably be playing pokémon 'till the end of times. currently i'm juggling pokémon OR, super mystery dungeon on the 3DS and pokémon Silver on my emulator because user Lady Mormont mentioned it. my eternal love for these games :qh:

(0) (0)
Questing
8 x Book of Art
----------------------------------------------------
Knuffel hunt
• Gen. 1 | Light - Water - Darkness - Earth
• Gen. 2 | Fire - Air - Water
• Gen. 3 | Light - Earth
• Gen. 4 | Earth - Fire
• Gen. 5 | Light - Darkness - Air
• Gen. 6 | Light
• Gen. 7 | Darkness

Posted: Mar 30th, '16, 15:55    

Illyria

Hugs: 10053
Mood: Meh
I like S&M to be honest haha...Will probably refer to it as that and get some weird looks along the way :qt:

It's definitely just a number! Sometimes I forget I'm 30+ and think I'm still 15...Maybe I have some Peter Pan syndrome? But most things adults talk about is still boring to me like mortgages and whatnot :qlol:

Ha you have a lot of games on the go! xD I'm currently putting my life effort into story of seasons. I've only had it for like a month and I'm already 122 hours into the game! I will go back to pokemon soon though, I need to work on my pokedex because I only have around 320 pokes? and finish leveling my main team but I'm holding a ton of pokemon for my friend and she has made me confused on which are mine and which are hers but she doesn't seem in a hurry to take them back :x

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 30th, '16, 16:06    

Wooly

yeah.. adult stuff is dull. i'm gonna graduate in july (then i'll be a nurse, yay) and then the time of work & pay starts, huh? i'm super duper stoked about getting a place of my own though. i cannot wait to decorate the way i want without having to keep anyone's opinion in mind :mcsquee:

story of seasons looks ADORABLE- i recently got stardew valley, although real life stuff keeps a bit too pre-occupied to play any of my games for more than an hour or so per day :s i'm working on getting 1 of each pokémon in OR, except for the legendaries. maybe if i ever feel bored i'll reset my pokémon X and get the missing legendaries too.

(0) (0)
Questing
8 x Book of Art
Knuffel hunt
• Gen. 3 | Light - Earth
• Gen. 4 | Earth - Fire
• Gen. 6 | Light
• Gen. 7 | Darkness

Posted: Mar 30th, '16, 19:45    

Lady Mormont

Hugs: 919
Hehe,S&M for Sun and Moon Pokémon is indeed very wrong,but somehow also funny >_>

I'm working on completing my pokedex on OR right now,it'll be the first time I've ever completed the 'dex,as I really want that Shiny Charm!

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 30th, '16, 20:11    

Wooly

i'll go sit in the corner of shame :mcsmirk:

i want to do that, too! grrr!
i'm currently playing pokémon gold but i want to do OR too... so conflicted

(0) (0)
Questing
8 x Book of Art
Knuffel hunt
• Gen. 3 | Light - Earth
• Gen. 4 | Earth - Fire
• Gen. 6 | Light
• Gen. 7 | Darkness

Posted: Apr 4th, '16, 04:23    

Silver Fontana

Hugs: 6058
I've been playing the main series Pokemon games since Crystal came out (though I stole that from my sister who borrowed from a friend...) and I've been collecting the games whenever I have money. I have all of them from Gen2 up, except Diamond.

I'll be getting both Sun and Moon when they come out because I need the set for my collection. >.>

My favorite pokemon is Ralts because it's super cute, but Gastly is pretty high up there and I'm a ghost trainer.

I like my potatoes however you give them to me, as long as they're not burned.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 4th, '16, 06:02    

Hotarla

Hugs: 93639
So excited to see Sun and Moon! I can't wait til it comes out! c:
I only started playing when the DS games came out...xD;; and I've played the Mystery Dungeons and Conquest too!

(0) (0)
Selling Wild Knuffel, Dig and Event Items Here!

Posted: Apr 4th, '16, 13:29    

GreenPinguin

Hugs: 17090
Mood: busy
A few weeks ago i thought about Pokémon and if another game will come soon. I dont play the remakes and waited for a hole new one. I want to see new Pokémons!! But i cant say which one i will take :mccute:

(0) (0)
Watch my Knuffel Spoiler

Thanks to Firn!

Posted: Apr 4th, '16, 21:10    

Wooly

Silver Fontana wrote:I've been playing the main series Pokemon games since Crystal came out (though I stole that from my sister who borrowed from a friend...) and I've been collecting the games whenever I have money. I have all of them from Gen2 up, except Diamond.

I'll be getting both Sun and Moon when they come out because I need the set for my collection. >.>

My favorite pokemon is Ralts because it's super cute, but Gastly is pretty high up there and I'm a ghost trainer.

I like my potatoes however you give them to me, as long as they're not burned.
hehe.. that's how i got my Gold cartridge.. my dad had a (now ex-)girlfriend who had 2 daughters. those girls had a super spoilt friend who had Pokémon Gold. at the time, that game just came out, and i was super jealous, as my parents wouldn't buy me the game. the girl offered that i'd borrow it, and now, 15 years later, i still have it :-)

ralts! i think that's a super cute Pokémon! would you rather have a Gardevoir or a Gallade? also, GASTLY MY MAIN MAN-- i never considered what type of trainer i am... CRISIS!

Hotarla wrote:So excited to see Sun and Moon! I can't wait til it comes out! c:
I only started playing when the DS games came out...xD;; and I've played the Mystery Dungeons and Conquest too!
the mystery dungeon games are gr8, right? :D
GreenPinguin wrote:A few weeks ago i thought about Pokémon and if another game will come soon. I dont play the remakes and waited for a hole new one. I want to see new Pokémons!! But i cant say which one i will take :mccute:
heh, i've been super hyped for an entirely new game, too!

(0) (0)
Questing
8 x Book of Art
Knuffel hunt
• Gen. 3 | Light - Earth
• Gen. 4 | Earth - Fire
• Gen. 6 | Light
• Gen. 7 | Darkness