Total votes : 105
 Post subject: Re: Tricky's OC Torture Chamber
Posted: Oct 18th, '21, 02:46    

AutobotDen

Hugs: 18561
Mood: Wear a mask, Save Lives!
TrickyLA wrote:
Den I am absolutely living for these Tiefling OCs right now! :mclove:

You giving Ozthus a troubled childhood and injuries and the like is pretty much exactly what this thread is about. :mcsmirk: We love a good character that overcomes bullying and adversity! :mcsquee: Also, love that he managed to romance an NPC, 10/10. :mcwink:

So then, does Retribution have skills in necromancy as well? She sounds pretty cool, what's her alignment? :mcglee:
Retribution's a rogue. She's Chaotic Good, and has no memories of her life before she awoke in this life. I play with her in the Neverwinter MMO as well, and I have HC that she and the merc she hired on a whim actually got really close and fell in love. Idris calls her "Buti" (Pronounced "Beauty"), to her annoyance at times, but she doesn't really mind the pet name, and her protesting of it in public is just part of their routine anymore.

(1) (0)
Wishlist items at current:

Posted: Oct 18th, '21, 05:43    

TrickyLA

Hugs: 23303
Mood: Tired
Moi wrote:

Yeah, I've never seen it 8u
I tend to watch either documentaries or people on Youtube who cover true crime stories.
I actually watch people who talk about true crime while doing their makeup ._.
I don't care about makeup at all, but I love watching their videos xD

I'd probably introduce my children like that irl if I had any 8u
Okay so, I have to know who these people are? I'm not super interested in the makeup either, but that's such a bizarre niche that I desperately need to check out. :mclaugh:
AutobotDen wrote: Retribution's a rogue. She's Chaotic Good, and has no memories of her life before she awoke in this life. I play with her in the Neverwinter MMO as well, and I have HC that she and the merc she hired on a whim actually got really close and fell in love. Idris calls her "Buti" (Pronounced "Beauty"), to her annoyance at times, but she doesn't really mind the pet name, and her protesting of it in public is just part of their routine anymore.
Uhm, love that for Retribution? Chaotic characters in general are awesome and I have a soft spot for rogues (and amnesiacs). They sound really cute together also! :mclove:

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 18th, '21, 05:58    

AutobotDen

I've got a Drow character on the Neverwinter MMO who I plan on turning into a "Has a character sheet" D&D character at some point...

I've also got another tiefling, Rijyl, who I play in a Fallout-inspired D&D 5e game. She used to be very beautiful, but after making a deal with a hag in exchange for magic and knowledge, she started losing her beauty bit by bit. Accidents, deathclaw run-ins, fighting for her life, all manner of suffering she's been through, and it's very visible. She doesn't have proper horns anymore, and she's missing the skin and muscle over part of her mouth, as well as the majority of her nose. The rest of her, what's under her armor and clothes, is badly scarred from some of the stuff she's been through. Despite all that, she's still determined to do everything she can to preserve knowledge and books.

(1) (0)

Posted: Oct 18th, '21, 06:37    

TrickyLA

Hugs: 23303
Mood: Tired
I've actually never played the Neverwinter MMO, is it good?

Oh I love that concept for Rijyl! That's some grade A suffering you've got her going through! :mccool:

Hopefully all that knowledge will one day help her figure out a way to get into less accidents, ahaha. :mcwink:

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 18th, '21, 06:41    

AutobotDen

It is. Though they changed the level cap and the way leveling is done about a month ago, so now the level cap is level 20, but that's when you can start doing campaigns. I'm in a guild called Initiative Quest, and it's a pretty good community.

A lot of it is stuff my DM and I worked on, stuff that I came up with on my own and ran by the DM, and stuff that just clicked.

Rijyl is one of the few of her organization who are willing to go out on solo missions. The Arcanists usually travel in groups.

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 18th, '21, 20:59    

Moi

Hugs: 324876
Mood: Know you're not alone.

I think the Youtuber who started it for me was Bailey Sarian 8u
https://www.youtube.com/c/BaileySarian/videos
That's her channel.
There's a few others I watch too.

(0) (0)

"I'll miss the winter
A world of fragile things
Look for me in the white forest
Hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
I know you hear me,
I can taste it in your tears."

Posted: Oct 21st, '21, 03:04    

AutobotDen

Another of my OCs that I play regularly is Vendré Blaùraven. They're a Witch, in a Pathfinder game. They have amnesia and woke up in an asylum where things were not very good. They're currently on the Plane of Dreams, fighting a monster.

(0) (0)

[ 377 posts ]