Total votes : 82
 Post subject: Re: It's you!
Posted: Oct 17th, '16, 01:56    

Katherdante

Hugs: 44151
Mood: 。❛ ◡ ❛。
Twitter: catadoodlesVT
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@catadoodles
I recognize LilChaosKitten, Moi, Agriimony and Momo's styles really easily too... but I also recognize Nan pretty easily because it is usually a whimsical avvy that is too adorable. I also always can recognize FIRN! I can't believe she hasn't been mentioned yet! She comes up with combinations and concepts only the creator herself could. <3

There are a few others, Hamda comes to mind, and Amura too. I will have to think on this some more. I wasn't active for a while and I am wracking my brain. xD

Oh! JamberryIcecream and AlkseeyaKC. For some reason, I could always pick them out! I think some of these people it is true in the past more than it is now... because styles changed a bit and some people I haven't talked to in a while. But, a few years ago I could always tell it was them. :3

And thanks Nan! I am glad you can tell it is me. <3

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 17th, '16, 20:19    

Lilyse

Hugs: 21919
moi and firn, absolutely. :mclaugh:

personally i like aiming for a particular personality or feeling - something that has a very strong mood. i'm not sure i always succeed :mcwink: but that is what i try to do. :sflw:

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 8th, '18, 10:06    

theonewhoseeks

Hugs: 29289
Location: In my own world above the clouds among the stars.....
Sometimes I am able to guess.
My avis are all over the place but mostly with a fantasy theme and I'm always smiling.

(0) (0)
^_^

Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Posted: Nov 8th, '18, 10:27    

Star Crystal Rose

Hugs: 13982
Mood: I'm melting! Melting!
I have trouble remembering people's face in real life so naturally I struggle with knowing who a person is solely by their avvie.
I am not usually active enough in the forums to be able to recognise people and be recognised in turn without looking at a persons user name.

(0) (0)
First Fairy: 25/10/2014

Posted: Nov 8th, '18, 22:45    

Miky90

Hugs: 185237
Mood: Reading some manga ... Find me in the spaming section XD
I recognize Moi (no surprise there), AlkseeyaKC, Vindrae, LittleChaosKitten and Eva. They make amazing avis and even though they have a very recognizable style, the are always so original I'm amazed everytime. Oh and I almost forgot about Ziaheart. Her avi mostly don't have a certain theme, but are really fun. Toxic Firefly and Sing along Song are also pretty recognazible for that reason, though Sing along Song's tend to be a bit more mature (not sure if that is the correct ward, but let's just use that for now)

I can't say I recognize all the time but I'm never surprised when I read the name when it comes to Chrizine, Julie, Kiwi Cannoli and jacobgrey. I know it has to be one of them, but in my opinion there style are pretty close, so I tend to mix them up.

Also used to recognize Amura, Mikael Heart, Agrimoni and Agito, but they haven't been very active lately.

To be honest, I kind of disagree on recognizing Frin. Her avis are amaizing as well, but the feel of the avi changes pretty often. I love them, but I can't say I recognize the person without looking at the name.

As for me, I like putting as many items possible on my avis. So I guess I'm a clutter fan.

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 11th, '18, 00:58    

Chrizine

Hugs: 109971
Mood: Elusive Crumpet
Miky90 wrote: I can't say I recognize all the time but I'm never surprised when I read the name when it comes to Chrizine, Julie, Kiwi Cannoli and jacobgrey. I know it has to be one of them, but in my opinion there style are pretty close, so I tend to mix them up.
That's great company to be in, I feel honoured! :)

I can often recognize Akili Li, memoriam and Katherdante. Probably more, but those come to mind right now.

(0) (0)
My personal Quest thread:

And my buying thread!

My crafty hangout thread, where I talk about my sewing and crocheting projects and would love to hear about any kind of projects you do (or just come chat, that's fine too!):
Most urgent wishes currently:

ImageImageImageImageImage
Ehlenia Eyes (Aqua), Eyrion Fan (Claret), Jiniri Hair (Mocha), Lunar Night Banshee Hair (Blue White), Bat Momma Eyes (Ecru)

Check out jacobgrey's awesome interactive Harry Potter Fanfiction thread!

I'm on Flight Rising and Tattered Weave as well- feel free to friend me!

Posted: Nov 11th, '18, 02:15    

Bunnei

Hugs: 99540
Mood: Fall colors <3
a good color scheme is most important to me. I love soft romantic avis, or ones with a light & a dark color together.

(1) (0)
Buying some things here:
http://kofk.de/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=41727
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Posted: Apr 19th, '19, 18:35    

MissNikki

Hugs: 103126
Mood: Tired. Always tired.
I almost always know when it is Kuuki or Chrizine's avatar without checking the name. :mcheh:

Right now my favorite Avi in the forum is... Moon Star. :qh:

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 19th, '19, 18:49    

Chrizine

Hugs: 109971
Mood: Elusive Crumpet
Aw, I'm glad to hear that Nikki :)

I recognize your current one easily as well, but that might just be because you've worn it for a while? It or something quite similar colourwise, I believe.

(0) (0)
My personal Quest thread:

And my buying thread!

My crafty hangout thread, where I talk about my sewing and crocheting projects and would love to hear about any kind of projects you do (or just come chat, that's fine too!):
Most urgent wishes currently:

ImageImageImageImageImage
Ehlenia Eyes (Aqua), Eyrion Fan (Claret), Jiniri Hair (Mocha), Lunar Night Banshee Hair (Blue White), Bat Momma Eyes (Ecru)

Check out jacobgrey's awesome interactive Harry Potter Fanfiction thread!

I'm on Flight Rising and Tattered Weave as well- feel free to friend me!

Posted: Apr 20th, '19, 05:33    

MissNikki

Hugs: 103126
Mood: Tired. Always tired.
I do use a lot of the same facial features and background a lot of the time because I love them. :mcheh: And I do love certain colors, hehe.

(0) (0)

[ 23 posts ]