Posted: Oct 24th, '20, 18:00    

redk5

Hugs: 55979
I usually get gifted balls from friends

(0) (0)
My quest Thread
TV is very stressful
Image Image

SPEEEEED IIIS KEEEEEEEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject: Re: Pokemon Go!
Posted: Oct 24th, '20, 20:17    

Wunschkind

Hugs: 49901
Mood: hungry for sweets :3 (always!)
I only have two friends that play it and they are both not very active ^^°

(0) (0)
ImageImage

Quest: 4x Minotaur Horn

Posted: Oct 24th, '20, 20:20    

redk5

we can be friends

(0) (0)
My quest Thread
TV is very stressful
Image Image

Posted: Oct 26th, '20, 01:41    

Mirika

Hugs: 432
Mood: Overall alright
redk5 wrote:Too bad I don’t have Pokémon Let’s Go and now I’ve missed the opportunity
No missed opportunity!

You can still get Meltan from the Let's Go games, perhaps you know someone with a Switch and the game? That would be enough.

If that does not work out, one of the big research quest lines has a Meltan as a reward.

Last but not least, when they allow Pokémon Home (mobile app) to be able to function with Pokémon GO, you can receive the Meltan box through that by just sending a Pokémon off to Pokémon Home. It's a useless app if you don't have a Switch right now, but it will be good for Meltan boxes. This is a feature yet to come and I highly recommend my favourite source LeekDuck for all the newest data. :qwhee: Cause they only talk about stuff that is 100% to be in the game, no data mined assumptions.

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 26th, '20, 16:35    

Rubie

Hugs: 134520
Hi guys! So I've been consistently been doing pokemon go for the past few months since I've been walking more. It's fun because the park I live by exploded in gyms and pokestops now! Used to be only two gyms now I got one more gym and 6 new pokestops! Makes it even more fun to walk through the park when my town's school isn't hogging it for cross country practice and meets. (which is super annoying because it's a public park but if they are practicing they use the trails in the hiking area for practice so I can't walk my dogs on them)

Anyone want to be my friend? I send gifts daily if I can! I still need two more friends for a mission lol.
Friend code: 8033 4930 1569
I currently have a shiny Ninetails as my buddy!

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Oct 27th, '20, 00:20    

IceAddict

Hugs: 5048
Mood: Mehh~~
I used to play all the time, but my current phone refuses to download the game :mcheh:

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 27th, '20, 08:30    

redk5

Rubie wrote:Hi guys! So I've been consistently been doing pokemon go for the past few months since I've been walking more. It's fun because the park I live by exploded in gyms and pokestops now! Used to be only two gyms now I got one more gym and 6 new pokestops! Makes it even more fun to walk through the park when my town's school isn't hogging it for cross country practice and meets. (which is super annoying because it's a public park but if they are practicing they use the trails in the hiking area for practice so I can't walk my dogs on them)

Anyone want to be my friend? I send gifts daily if I can! I still need two more friends for a mission lol.
Friend code: 8033 4930 1569
I currently have a shiny Ninetails as my buddy!
Sorry I haven’t gave out any gifts lately but I’m at my sister’s house and she lives in the middle of nowhere
Mirika wrote:
redk5 wrote:Too bad I don’t have Pokémon Let’s Go and now I’ve missed the opportunity
No missed opportunity!

You can still get Meltan from the Let's Go games, perhaps you know someone with a Switch and the game? That would be enough.

If that does not work out, one of the big research quest lines has a Meltan as a reward.

Last but not least, when they allow Pokémon Home (mobile app) to be able to function with Pokémon GO, you can receive the Meltan box through that by just sending a Pokémon off to Pokémon Home. It's a useless app if you don't have a Switch right now, but it will be good for Meltan boxes. This is a feature yet to come and I highly recommend my favourite source LeekDuck for all the newest data. :qwhee: Cause they only talk about stuff that is 100% to be in the game, no data mined assumptions.
I have downloaded Pokémon Home so when I get any Pokémon game I'll be ready to activate

(0) (0)
My quest Thread
TV is very stressful
Image Image

Posted: Oct 28th, '20, 23:53    

amalath

Hugs: 94423
Mood: hurting.
Sent you a request, Rubie!
I do not always play daily, but when I do, I try to gift all my friends. Most of them quit the game though :(

(0) (0)
32. Pansexual, mentally genderless, pagan, and full of attitude. Born female. Is a cat. Call me ama. I eat people. Ó~Ò_F
Qui-Gon Jinn wrote:Be mindful of the living Force, my young Padawan.
TimTam wrote:ama must be mad. XD
Merrymaking wrote:I wanted to die in a bloody fashion. And now I don't even die at all. I don't get crucified, either. It's stupid.
kaguya wrote:Once I remembered my birthday because the bread went out of date on it. @.@
Hinote no Akai wrote:some other random conversation
I just mostly laugh to my comps
or shout at them
I think his head is ok
STARGATE!
LOOOOL

Posted: Oct 29th, '20, 07:16    

redk5

Friends made this game easier for me

(0) (0)
My quest Thread
TV is very stressful
Image Image

[ 1604 posts ]