Mystic  45%  [ 67 ]
Instinct  32%  [ 48 ]
Total votes : 149
 Post subject: Re: Pokemon Go!
Posted: May 6th, '23, 20:42    

lunar_eclipse66

Hugs: 72707
Mood: I can hear the wires pullin'
That's fair because ground and poison is a tough combo to beat. I use Gyarados usually because the water typing does well against it and he hits hard.

(0) (0)
Real talk for a moment: Can we Go back to that month that Pokemon Go was released. Everyone was so happy and the only people down my throat were old men at work who complained about a cell phone app kids were playing. Can we have that? Please.
I have a hangout now but its rather lonely. Wanna come in and read a story?
We're All a Little Bit Insane Inside...
I'm an artwhore: x-broken-wish-x Silly Chu

Posted: May 8th, '23, 01:38    

Danna

Hugs: 1850
Mood: ready for the tea
Website: https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/32172282/
I managed to beat him once, but haven't been able to do it again. I just want to beat him one more time to purify the Regice. :mcangry:

(0) (0)
Can be found:

Subeta || MycenaCave || Flight Rising

Please PM for personal Discord.

Posted: May 9th, '23, 02:32    

lunar_eclipse66

That's fair. I had a hard time beating him when he had the magnezone a while back.

(0) (0)
Real talk for a moment: Can we Go back to that month that Pokemon Go was released. Everyone was so happy and the only people down my throat were old men at work who complained about a cell phone app kids were playing. Can we have that? Please.

Posted: May 11th, '23, 04:17    

Danna

Oof, I can imagine.

I'm also curious about how the game decides wild pokemon in the area. I noticed I get different pokemon every week with maybe one or two that stay a constant for my area. I remember back in the day I would only ever see Caterpie or Pidgey.

(0) (0)
Can be found:

Posted: May 12th, '23, 20:10    

lunar_eclipse66

A lot of it is based on events and weather now but back in the day (with the exceptions of water spawns) the quantity of pokemon that would spawn was controlled by population density and landmarks in the area while the probability of what pokemon would spawn at a given time was all random. I do remember back in the first few months of pokemon go being out some app and site developers hacked into the spawn algorithm and could tell what spawned where and for how long the spawn would last. Most of them were shut down by Niantic pretty quickly though.

(0) (0)

Posted: May 13th, '23, 01:16    

Danna

Interesting. I remember when it first launched we all went to the mall because there was a Vaporeon at one of the poké stops. Otherwise, it was pretty consistent. Happy to know they really changed it up since then. It's nice to get newer pokémon locally.

OH!! I remember those! I never used them because where I lived we were limited to spawns outside of the events, but I could see living in a more populated area how that would help.

(0) (0)
Can be found:

Posted: Jun 16th, '23, 20:47    

lunar_eclipse66

Yeah everything used to be based on phone traffic and landmarks. Its now evened out a bit but areas with high traffic still see some extra pokemon.

Also i’m gonna be in germany starting tomorrow so I can start sending out gifts from places other than upstate ny so remember to clear through old gifts from me if you want Germany postcards and the vivilian that you can get when you pin them.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 10th, '23, 01:41    

Danna

Okay. I remember it being sad to play around my area and we would have to travel to the nearest "city" in order to catch anything different unless the game had a pokéstop event.

And thank you for the new postcards. I didn't realize that my area vivilian wasn't even modern, so hopefully, not one you already have.

(0) (0)
Can be found:

Posted: Aug 21st, '23, 20:36    

lunar_eclipse66

No problem. Sorry I haven't been on for a while. Once I got back from vacation, I hit the ground running at work and basically was putting in full time hours.

Thanks to my trips and everyone I've met through this site and other places I have 8 different types of vivilion.

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 28th, '23, 09:41    

Kirsch

Hugs: 6552
About two years ago my nephew wanted to play the game and that's what got me into it because someone had to play with him and explain everything thing. So ever since then we go out together to catch some Pokemon, raid or do quests. His Brother occasionally joins us too.

I really was into getting all the vivillion when they came out and still happy I managed to get them all x3

(0) (0)

[ 1604 posts ]