Yay!  46%  [ 103 ]
Nay.  8%  [ 18 ]
Indifferent~  46%  [ 104 ]
Total votes : 225
 Post subject: Re: Candy Caravan Chat
Posted: Feb 1st, '23, 04:11    

Hotarla

Hugs: 90018
yeah my sister, smh. xD;; i've become numb to it. i just ignore the piles of clothes everywhere. 8u

my sister probably has the most shoes and most clothes than the rest of us combined. 1 persons clothes = 3 persons clothes.
8u

Moon: pfthahahah, yeah it does seem that way lol. there's currently one mug and one thermos on her headboard. i usually just keep my one cup on my table, which i usually have tea or water in it, for the night. and my table, which i can actually use and sit in front of, at the very least, there's room for me to do stuff on top of. the table my sister has downstairs, its another junk table lol, can't be used at alllllll. there's stuff on the table, on the ground, on the chair...XD there's also a table where the printer is but its ALSO covered with all her stuff. and the chair in front of it, i call it her "jacket" chair, instead of putting jackets on hangers, she just throws her jacket of the day on top of the chair. you cant even tell its a chair anymore, its like a mini mountain of jackets. XD;;

really, right now its just me trying to create a small space for myself. i share a room with my sister so my half of the room is more or less organized. my table is mostly clear, i keep my laptop on top right in the middle. apart from the indoor clothes i change into when i come home from work, all my other clothes are in my ONE wardrobe and hanging from hangers behind the door where there are hooks. my bed is organized-ish, i have pillows and plushies lining against the wall so that i don't rub up against the cold walls but at least i don't have stacked mountains of clothes on my bed. xD;; so, i'm already pretty organized lol. and my sister has SEVERAL wardrobes AND also keeps her clothes lying around everywhere. xD;; every month or so, i attempt to fold the mess on her bed and put them in more organized piles but it gets messed up pretty quickly. xD;; like really, should i really be doing this? no. but i cant STAND to see it look like that so i attempt to organize it. xD;;

(0) (0)
Selling Wild Knuffel, Dig and Event Items Here!

Posted: Feb 1st, '23, 06:51    

Kitalpha Hart

Hugs: 5113
Mood: I'm poor (´Д` )
PUT THE MUGS ON HER BED
Bonus points if you do it while she's asleep

Hi Luba welcome to the venting of cleanliness where I cannot really participate cuz our house is always a shitshow (moreso when my nieces are over)

(0) (0)
Imageurls broke Imagebig sadsImage

Posted: Feb 1st, '23, 15:50    

Hotarla

Lol i could never do that, i’m too nice for that. Besides, we sleep in the same room, if whatever is in her mug spills, i have to live in it still…8u

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 1st, '23, 16:09    

Rubie

Hugs: 136616
I would be driven so crazy with your sister, Hotarla.

I use the same lidded cup for over a week before I switch them out. I'm like obsessed with pretty cups and mugs. Mostly mugs, but my cup collection has gotten bigger recently.

@Kitalpha: sounds like my house with sister and nephew living in there.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Feb 1st, '23, 16:14    

Hotarla

At this point, its one eye open one eye shut. I’ve become one of those horses with blinkers on. XD;;

I only use the one lidded cup/mug. I’ve rarely used any other cup, apart from some smaller glass ones when i drink something new when i already have something in my mug.

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 1st, '23, 17:41    

Amura

Hugs: 62120
Mood: Glad to be back! ^o^
Moon Star wrote: Feb 1st, '23, 00:53 Though I admit to having a single cup that I reuse on a daily basis for close to an entire week. Meaning that I fill it in the morning, drink everything by the time I go to bed, leave it on the table for the next morning, and rinse and repeat for a week, lolz. I can't help it, it's the only cup of that size, it's super convenient, and I love it. :mcargh:
Is that supposed to be any weird? I don't think so!
We always reuse our glasses, from which we drink only water. They live on the kitchen table, that's their place.
And we wash them whenever there is empty space in the washing machine, maybe once a week?
No big deal.

(0) (0)
G U I D E - F O R - N E W - M E M B E R S

. A v a t a r . I t e m . G u i d e .
A work on progress, but already quite a bunch of sets to check!

Posted: Feb 1st, '23, 18:01    

Hotarla

Whenever a cup or glass is used, we wash it right away. Or at least, i usually do. XD;; and, as you can see with my sister’s case, not so usually do. XD

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 1st, '23, 22:10    

Kitalpha Hart

Hugs: 5113
Mood: I'm poor (´Д` )
My water jug i use for work only ever gets ice and water

The cups n such at home get washed after use because we don't need old rancid milk mixing with, say, apple juice or tea

(0) (0)
Imageurls broke Imagebig sadsImage

Posted: Feb 1st, '23, 22:12    

lunar_eclipse66

Hugs: 72666
Mood: I can hear the wires pullin'
That's a gross picture to paint. That also reminds me that I have to do the dishes when I get home tonight. I had so much hw that I just put the pan that can't go in our dishwasher into the sink.

(0) (0)
Real talk for a moment: Can we Go back to that month that Pokemon Go was released. Everyone was so happy and the only people down my throat were old men at work who complained about a cell phone app kids were playing. Can we have that? Please.
I have a hangout now but its rather lonely. Wanna come in and read a story?
We're All a Little Bit Insane Inside...
I'm an artwhore: x-broken-wish-x Silly Chu

Posted: Feb 1st, '23, 22:31    

Rubie

Hugs: 136616
My sister has a habit of putting frequently used items in the dishwasher, which is super annoying because I will be in the middle of cooking and realize the utensil I need is in the dishwasher and still needs to be cleaned. And I learned her way of cleaning bowls and spoons is rubbing the spoon under hot water with her hand and swishing water in the bowl. So gross imho. I've asked her time and time again to please wash certain things and to NOT swish water in bowls and not use her hands when cleaning spoons.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

[ 14126 posts ]