No, never heard of it, I'll check it out!  38%  [ 28 ]
No, but I don't really care anyway.  32%  [ 24 ]
Total votes : 74
 Post subject: Re: The Tattered Weave
Posted: Jan 16th, '18, 15:29    

Chrizine

Hugs: 110950
Mood: Elusive Crumpet
Oh yeah, I know that feeling. Yes, I stock up on items that I know are often needed for quests whenever I see them for cheap, have shards and nothing that I immediately need to buy. Tip: If you put these actually not so rare items that you just can't find at the moment on your wishlist, chances are that a random user who has a large stock of them will see it and gift you one. I even managed to get a few higher level tailoring items that I needed for story quests and couldn't make yet that way.

Puh, my favourite NPC is a hard question... Let me think about it... Hm, from Hope I think my favourite would be Lycus (or Miranda, but she's currently not in Hope), but I'm also a fan of Alban from the Enchanted Forest. But it's really hard to pick favourites, I enjoy them all so much, it's a great set of characters :)
How about you?

(0) (0)
My personal Quest thread:

And my buying thread!

My crafty hangout thread, where I talk about my sewing and crocheting projects and would love to hear about any kind of projects you do (or just come chat, that's fine too!):
Most urgent wishes currently:

ImageImageImageImageImage
Ehlenia Eyes (Aqua), Eyrion Fan (Claret), Jiniri Hair (Mocha), Lunar Night Banshee Hair (Blue White), Bat Momma Eyes (Ecru)

Check out jacobgrey's awesome interactive Harry Potter Fanfiction thread!

I'm on Flight Rising and Tattered Weave as well- feel free to friend me!

Posted: Jan 17th, '18, 04:03    

Vlad Bloodhaven

Hugs: 3487
Mood: Awkward
If I can't find the items for that day, I usually put them on my wishlist before I go to bed and someone has usually sent them to me when I check again the next day. I have asked for some tailoring items and people seem to readily gift them which makes those kind of quests easy.

I like Lycus too! He's so quiet and cute. And I like how he's a little odd in a cute way. I've kind of been doing all his quests first and the most so I get him to notice me.
I'm working on unlocking the Enchanted Forest so I'm not familiar with those NPCs. I do really want to unlock the Shadow Stage though! The wiki and the news board made it sound like it was an event thing for Halloween, but I was told it wasn't so I'm trying to find out who gives me the quest to unlock it and then raise their affection till I get it.

(0) (0)
I know I probably have some rare or retired items on here, but here's my dream avatar: https://kofk.de/da/074F5B39.jpg

Posted: Jan 17th, '18, 17:59    

Chrizine

To unlock the other remnants, you need to collect "secrets" which are rewards for some unique quests, mostly the ones that each character gives you once you get the reputation with them to devoted (all hearts filled). It works the same for each of the remnants, you can see them when you click on the "explore" tab directly. There's a quest that used to unlock the enchanted forest as well, but as far as I know that just gives you a secret now (they changed how this worked and introduced the secrets not so long ago).

(0) (0)

And my buying thread!

My crafty hangout thread, where I talk about my sewing and crocheting projects and would love to hear about any kind of projects you do (or just come chat, that's fine too!):

Ehlenia Eyes (Aqua), Eyrion Fan (Claret), Jiniri Hair (Mocha), Lunar Night Banshee Hair (Blue White), Bat Momma Eyes (Ecru)

Posted: Jan 18th, '18, 04:07    

Vlad Bloodhaven

Yeah, I was given info on how to get secrets. I went back and looked though. I didn't see the part about it taking more than one to unlock each area so I jumped to the conclusion that I was still going to be able to unlock a new area after this quest with Lycus. It says it takes four secrets.

(0) (0)
I know I probably have some rare or retired items on here, but here's my dream avatar: https://kofk.de/da/074F5B39.jpg

Posted: Jan 26th, '18, 19:22    

Peony

Hugs: 3892
Mood: Sleepy
I know I joined pretty soon after it opened but I remember getting bored or something, not sure :0 I still have this site bookmarked but I haven't returned yet. I don't think I can do so while I'm juggling school and whatnot (and trying to be active on KofK)

Still, I would like to try going back there eventually! I'm sure that there have been plenty of updates since I was gone xD

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 26th, '18, 20:45    

Chrizine

I think it takes more and more secrets the more areas you already have unlocked.

Peony, I bet there were lots of updates if you haven't been there in a while! They're really doing a lot with adding remnants and the addition of tailoring and stuff. Let us know if you are confused by anything once you go there again :)

(0) (0)

And my buying thread!

Posted: Jan 27th, '18, 06:05    

Peony

Hugs: 3892
Mood: Sleepy
That sounds awesome! Too bad I'm juggling too many things at the moment xD I don't want to burn myself out with too many sites at once, especially because I made a promise to buy someone's Dappervolk Beta Key :v That was back on December and I'm still holding onto my virtual money because I might forget about it lol

Definitely going to check it one of these days though. Maybe when summer rolls around or when I'm idle? Haha

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 27th, '18, 15:05    

Chrizine

Oh, I completely understand that. I'm currently on vacation mode and just checking in from time to time to read announcements on TW as well.
Which is another awesome new feature that might be really interesting to you!
You can now put your account in vacation mode, which means you can't buy items or earn reputation but you also don't lose any reputation. So it's great if you just have a bit of time, you can visit the site again and then put the account in vacation mode so you don't lose the progress on reputation when you don't have time for a while again.

(0) (0)

And my buying thread!

Posted: Jan 29th, '18, 03:40    

Vlad Bloodhaven

Hm, I've been counting the NPCs to get a rough estimate of how many secrets it would take to unlock all areas. If it goes up after the first area I might need to recalculate. I guess I'll see after I get the first four to unlock the first area.
I got Lycus and Jay up to friendly around midnight so I'm pretty excited. Jay was unintentional though. I didn't think I had enough since I had to cancel quite a few of her harder quests. Lycus though... let's just say I'm hoarding a bunch a cereal for him. I definitely plan to get him to devoted and fast.

@Peony: I saw your post in the "Welcome to Hope" thread. Let me know if you need any recipes or patterns. If they're in my level range I'll see if I can get them for you. Also if you need any cereal for Lycus I might be willing to give you a box. XD

(0) (0)

Posted: May 13th, '18, 13:14    

Chrizine

I've been playing Tattered Weave a bit more lately, I really like that we got tailoring everywhere now and don't have to wait for the right colour of apparel to show up in shops anymore :)
How are you guys doing?

(0) (0)

And my buying thread!

[ 117 posts ]