Somebody mentioned it in another thread!  8%  [ 6 ]
No, never heard of it, I'll check it out!  38%  [ 28 ]
No, but I don't really care anyway.  32%  [ 24 ]
Total votes : 74
 Post subject: Re: The Tattered Weave
Posted: Nov 8th, '17, 12:23    

Tora_Fujimoto

Hugs: 30720
I came in at the ending of Halloweave so I didnt get many items from it. You'll probably see me on TW more than on here for right now.

I love the quests and the games and how the items look.
Ugh! XD Ive gotten some of my reputations up and I think Im getting the hang of things pretty fast.

(0) (0)
Questing Materials

Goldfish x 17
Lily ✔️
Water Orb ✔️
Wererat Tail ✔️
Yellow Balloon x 70
Food Points ✔️

Posted: Jan 14th, '18, 19:52    

Lirrie

Hugs: 1909
Mood: Optamistic
I play on there as Lirrie :3

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 14th, '18, 20:03    

Chrizine

Hugs: 111361
Mood: Elusive Crumpet
Hey Lirrie :) Thanks for stopping by! Would you like me to add you to the list on the front page?

I see you're pretty new here on KofK - I hope you like it here :) If you haven't yet, I'd recommend looking into the charities subforum, there's a bunch of threads dedicated to helping new members obtain some items and also a few threads that are open to old and new users alike where lots of fun little games and chatting happen.

(0) (0)
My personal Quest thread:

And my buying thread!

My crafty hangout thread, where I talk about my sewing and crocheting projects and would love to hear about any kind of projects you do (or just come chat, that's fine too!):
Most urgent wishes currently:

ImageImageImageImageImage
Ehlenia Eyes (Aqua), Eyrion Fan (Claret), Jiniri Hair (Mocha), Lunar Night Banshee Hair (Blue White), Bat Momma Eyes (Ecru)

Check out jacobgrey's awesome interactive Harry Potter Fanfiction thread!

I'm on Flight Rising and Tattered Weave as well- feel free to friend me!

Posted: Jan 14th, '18, 23:23    

Vlad Bloodhaven

Hugs: 3497
Mood: Awkward
I joined yesterday. I actually used you as a referral, Chrizine.
Timothy Heart is my screen name on Tattered Weave.

(0) (0)
I know I probably have some rare or retired items on here, but here's my dream avatar: https://kofk.de/da/074F5B39.jpg

Posted: Jan 14th, '18, 23:30    

Chrizine

Yay, thanks :) Hope you like it!
Do you want to be added to the list on the front page?

I'm currently not playing TW much, I put my account into the new vacation mode in december because I was so busy. I'm so glad we have that now, it's so nice to be able to just take a break from questing without losing reputation. I think I will stop the vacation again when my new semester starts in february, because I like to just play a little on the side during lectures and I'm way more consistent with being on everyday then.
I did try out the new game yesterday though, and I really like it. It's a lot of fun :)

(0) (0)

And my buying thread!

My crafty hangout thread, where I talk about my sewing and crocheting projects and would love to hear about any kind of projects you do (or just come chat, that's fine too!):

Ehlenia Eyes (Aqua), Eyrion Fan (Claret), Jiniri Hair (Mocha), Lunar Night Banshee Hair (Blue White), Bat Momma Eyes (Ecru)

Posted: Jan 15th, '18, 01:55    

Vlad Bloodhaven

I like how story centered it is. The story introduction video was cool. It kind of is a pain though to have to stalk the shops for items. I'm not having much luck actually finding what I need. Most of the stuff I had to put up on my wishlist because I had waited an hour in the shops waiting for a quest item to show. Currently looking for an Earl Grey Recipe now. I also feel like I have missed a few items because I wandered off to a different page.
If you want to add me to list that's fine. I won't mind either way.

Yes, that seems like a really good feature. My life gets hectic sometimes too and then I can't go certain places for awhile and most places now have penalties of some sort. Like I think Dragon Cave, if you don't come on there for awhile all your dragons lose their names and you have to rename when you come back.

(0) (0)
I know I probably have some rare or retired items on here, but here's my dream avatar: https://kofk.de/da/074F5B39.jpg

Posted: Jan 15th, '18, 02:10    

Chrizine

I added you, if you'd like me to add your referal link as well, please post it here. I think it's handy to have a list to look up who is who as we chat in the thread and maybe also meet on TW.

Yeah, I love how much story there is and how fleshed out the npcs are. Stalking the shops can be a pain, but you can always decline an hourly quest and wait for the next one if you don't find an item for it. There's no penalty to that. I usually go through all my hourlies after the last shop restock of the hour and decline everything that's not close to finished or something I'm particularly interested in.

Wow, losing the names of pets seems like a really strange penalty. I don't really like these kinds of penalties that make you actually lose things. That doesn't really invite players to come back after busy times in their lives... I have a game on my phone that actually gives you a little "welcome back" present if you haven't played in a longer time, that sends a much better message and encourages me to take up playing more intensely again. If I feel like I lost a lot of progress, I'll just be frustrated and less invested in the game afterwards, especially if I was absent due to RL issues. That did happen to me with TW when I had no time for it a few months ago, so I'm really glad they introduced the vacation mode. Now I just need to realize that my life is getting hectic and not forget to activate it...

(0) (0)

And my buying thread!

Posted: Jan 15th, '18, 02:52    

Vlad Bloodhaven

I've managed to complete most of my hourly quests, but for some reason the unique/story quests are giving me trouble. Luckily though they don't have a time limit.

Yeah, it's rough on the people who have 200 or more dragons.
Now that is a better why to draw people back and to keep them active than scare tactics. Scare tactics stress me out. Now if more places rewarded people to came back, that would relieve a lot stress for users.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 15th, '18, 17:24    

Chrizine

Oh yeah, the unique quests need more rare items, I think it's normal that it takes a while to complete some of them.

I can imagine that that would be rough... Yeah, I think scaring and stressing your users is ultimately not a good idea at all.

Added your link on the front page :)

(0) (0)

And my buying thread!

Posted: Jan 16th, '18, 04:40    

Vlad Bloodhaven

The thing is though, I run into all the items before I accept the quest, but after it is accepted it's like all the items I need disappear. Like right now I need a pencil and I can't find it, but yesterday I ran into a pencil every restock. It makes me think I should just buy random things that I think might show up in quests in bulk.

What's you favorite NPC on Tattered Weave?

(0) (0)

[ 117 posts ]