Materials  8%  [ 10 ]
Items  30%  [ 40 ]
Total votes : 133
 Post subject: Re: Well Deserving [Charity for All]
Posted: Nov 29th, '16, 12:56    

Chrizine

Hugs: 110081
Mood: Elusive Crumpet
Hello! A new charity :) I'm looking forward to seeing how it develops.
How are you doing?

(0) (0)
My personal Quest thread:

And my buying thread!

My crafty hangout thread, where I talk about my sewing and crocheting projects and would love to hear about any kind of projects you do (or just come chat, that's fine too!):
Most urgent wishes currently:

ImageImageImageImageImage
Ehlenia Eyes (Aqua), Eyrion Fan (Claret), Jiniri Hair (Mocha), Lunar Night Banshee Hair (Blue White), Bat Momma Eyes (Ecru)

Check out jacobgrey's awesome interactive Harry Potter Fanfiction thread!

I'm on Flight Rising and Tattered Weave as well- feel free to friend me!

Posted: Nov 29th, '16, 21:03    

Ririenne

Hugs: 22775
Mood: Wind Fairy Top! <3
Hey Chrizine! I'm good thank you, how about yourself? I'm sorry about not keeping up to date with the RP thread, I'm laking the motivation to write im so lazy :mccry:

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 30th, '16, 00:45    

Chrizine

That's good to hear :)
I'm pretty busy and stressed out lately (although that is mostly my own fault for always procrastinating), but apart from that I'm fine. Working on my bachelors thesis mostly.
This weekend I get to see my mom, my grandma and my sister and her family, looking forward to that!

No worries about not posting there for a while, I completely understand the lack of motivation. Sometimes that's just how it is and we do this for fun, so it shouldn't feel like a dreadful obligation. Take your time!

(0) (0)

And my buying thread!

My crafty hangout thread, where I talk about my sewing and crocheting projects and would love to hear about any kind of projects you do (or just come chat, that's fine too!):

Ehlenia Eyes (Aqua), Eyrion Fan (Claret), Jiniri Hair (Mocha), Lunar Night Banshee Hair (Blue White), Bat Momma Eyes (Ecru)

Posted: Nov 30th, '16, 01:09    

Ririenne

I feel you about procrastinating. I never used to be this bad, I only started when I joined uni and now I'll do anything to get away with not doing the work.
It's nice to see your family though, do you have any plans or are you having a nice day in?

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 30th, '16, 10:45    

Chrizine

We meet in the city my grandma lives in to see the Christmas market. We go there every year, it's a family tradition :)
So we'll spend most of the weekend in the city and on the market, usually also doing a bit of Christmas shopping and dropping in at my grandma's for a coffee and some cookies in between.

(0) (0)

And my buying thread!

Posted: Dec 1st, '16, 02:36    

Fire

Hugs: 94510
Mood: Radi radi! Happy Holi!
I'm doing well, thank you for asking!
I should probably head to bed, as it's 1:30 in the morning and I need to wake up early, but I just can't fall asleep. x.x

What is your class on, Ririenne?

By the way, I love your current avatar! Very woodland elf. <3

Happy Doughnight, everyone~
I wonder what this month's MT will be....

(0) (0)
╰☆╮
Market |||Selling Forum |||Help me plan my trip to Japan!
x 21x Groundselx
╰☆╮

Posted: Dec 1st, '16, 20:22    

Ririenne

@Chrizine
That sounds lovely! I missed the main market we have, I'm not sure if it opens again nearer to Christmas, I hope it does. It hasn't snowed yet here, it didn't snow at all last year (besides once when it snowed in April :mcargh:). I like the snow but I don't like when it's slippy, we usually take our dog out because she loves the cold weather.

@Fire
I hate when that happens, do you ever try meditating/listening to music. Music usually helps me nod off but then I find it too repetitive and it causes me to wake up again.
I do Musical Theatre, I absolutely love the practical lessons but we have to study the root and origin of the subject. I usually don't mind written work but the writing style is completely different compared to what I did in college.
Thank you! I'm gradually adding more in, it was only olive and green at first. I fell in love with the new set and now I want to try and add more silver with the gold.

Happy Doughnight to you too! The calendar is always one of my favourite events.
My most favourite event had to be a couple of years ago for Halloween. The one where other people had to gift others candy, I would love something similar to do again.

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 4th, '16, 12:04    

Nankuii

Hugs: 282208
Mood: que sera sera
Hi Riri~~ I'd love to be a member! Did I do it right?

I DESERVE TO BE HERE!
Name: Nan
Birthday: 4/16
Favourite Colour: Orange
Favourite Item: Victorian Blush
Goal: Golden Bunny Ears

I can't wait for the hair item in the event *u*

And I'm interested in the art contest c: I love drawing females... and even better than females, goddesses and angels! //can't draw wings tho

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 4th, '16, 18:06    

Ririenne

Heya Nan! All correct and added to the list, i'll also add you to those interested for the art contest just for numbers. Thank you :qh:
I still haven't managed to get any item from the calendar yet, I'm finding it really hard to find fragments, I only have 3. :mcargh:

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 4th, '16, 22:55    

Akili Li

Hugs: 222061
Mood: Crumbly Crumpet
Ririenne if you're having trouble finding fragments, the places I always check are the Alchemists', the Castle (where you get quests), the donation page, the FAQ under the help page, and the Rules under the Help page.
Then I go check my trades, messages, the forum index, and the market.
If that doesn't turn up a couple, I start going to visit each of the NPC shops, starting with the cute little map layout.

If I *still* don't have all of them, I try the Avatar contest, the Room contest, Knuffeltropolis and the wild knuffel store, my wishlist, the DAC, my friendlist, and a random friend's profile.

At which point I usually have 2 or 3 fragments for the hour and stop bothering to look until it changes again. >.< Although all 4 is not impossible with all that!

(0) (0)
I want to buy or trade for these knuffels:
Earth Gen 18, Light Gen 19, Fire Gen 21, Air/Light/Water Gen 22, Light Gen 23, Earth/Light Gen 25, Darkness Gen 26.
Please PM me if you can help!

[ 1458 posts ]