Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Star Craft II Co-op Highs and Lows
Posted: Sep 18th, '18, 06:19    

Gwendolyn Quincy

Hugs: 23779
I didn't notices a topic about Starcraft II, but just in case this topic is more about the Co-op than the game proper.

So who's played the Co-op? Who's your favorite commander? Any stories about completely dominating the scenario, complete failures, or wins that didn't feel like wins at all?

My favorite at the moment is Dehaka, I call him Godzilla, and tend to under utilize is army.

Lately thought I've been using Tychus and today I've had a case of a victory that didn't feel like a victory. I was partnered with a player using Raynor. They were level 33, and didn't really seem to know what they were doing at all. The scenario was the Vermillion Problem, and they did pretty much nothing. They made a fleet of Cruisers and parked them all over where the crystal got deposited. They didn't collect a single crystal, and when I started building on my expansion they took one of my giser. When I asked why they said they needed it? They hadn't done anything, what did they need my gas for. It was very frustrating.

(0) (0)

[ 1 post ]