3  9%  [ 5 ]
Andromeda  21%  [ 12 ]
ME what?  42%  [ 24 ]
Total votes : 57
 Post subject: Mass Effect 1, 2, 3 and Andromeda
Posted: Apr 10th, '17, 11:47    

Megurine_Gem

Hugs: 33493
I love Mass Effect! I've completed ME2 and I've started three and Andromeda.

I prefer playing multiplayer so I spend most of my time now playing multiplayer. I don't understand why I can play it since I don't have xbox gold. My boyfriend mentioned Xbox gold family but I have no idea what that is about.

I do miss the characters I loved in the trilogy in Andromeda but it's to be expected. I hate how the Fem Ryder looks similar to me XD At least with the update her face does look a lot nicer!

(0) (0)
You are missing the following material: 28 x Black Diamond, 1 x Book of Water, 59 x Eel, 100 x Groundsel, 356 x Origami Crane, 64 x Rain Cloud, 1 x Water Orb, 1 x Water Potion.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Post subject: Re: Mass Effect 1, 2, 3 and Andromeda
Posted: Apr 12th, '17, 11:31    

ashabellanar

Hugs: 43682
Mood: Boondocks
I only played 1 and 2. I have access to 3 but I keep putting it off.
I looovvved 2. I am afraid to start 3.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 13th, '17, 05:56    

Megurine_Gem

I started three, so far it's pretty good! Unfortunately I haven't played much of 3 since Andromeda was released XD

I've heard that three doesn't have a good ending but knowing me I"m going to like it anyway XD

(0) (0)
You are missing the following material: 28 x Black Diamond, 1 x Book of Water, 59 x Eel, 100 x Groundsel, 356 x Origami Crane, 64 x Rain Cloud, 1 x Water Orb, 1 x Water Potion.

Posted: Apr 20th, '17, 00:14    

ashabellanar

Hugs: 43682
Mood: Boondocks
I've heard that, too, but I also know about the ending shenanigans and it doesn't bother me in the slightest. It's not as open an ending as Dragon Age III's was but it makes sense, to me at least, what they chose to do. That being said I haven't played it, haha. I can't reaaally have an opinion on it yet.

(0) (0)

Posted: May 14th, '17, 06:34    

Megurine_Gem

Because of all the hate Andromeda got, the Mass Effect franchise has been put on hold. IT ONLY JUST GOT OUT OF HOLD!!!! NO ONE can say that Mass Effect is a bad game because it has such a brilliant story and gameplay but now it's on hold because of stupid whiny brats that only focused on the poor parts of such a brilliant game.

I HATE idiots on the Internet.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 24th, '17, 14:07    

Cat

Hugs: 51920
Mood: Nya!
I haven't played any of the earlier ones but I've watched others play. I got Andromeda when it came out though but haven't gotten very far into the story. :> I like it so far but I'm pretty bad at shooter games. :P

(0) (0)

Posted: Sep 7th, '17, 07:58    

light_sucks

Hugs: 157755
Mood: vaguely alive
I lovvvve Mass Effect. It's one of my favorite franchises. I didn't play 1 any because my husband said I would hate the way the fighting works. And the elevators. So I watched him play.

I romanced Garrus in my play throughs but I wanna be with Thane too! They're both great in different ways.

In andromeda I romanced Jaal. But I want to romance Vetra too. And I'm really sad Kallo wasn't a romantic option. He so adorbs.

I wish that the lore was more specific on all of the species biology. I love the lore too. The story. All good.

The fighting is fun too but it's not my fav.

(0) (0)
They/Them pronouns, please.

Call me Moss.

[ 7 posts ]