no  40%  [ 35 ]
Total votes : 87
 Post subject: Re: Neverland {Private}
Posted: Apr 16th, '17, 14:09    

chuunibyou

Hugs: 102076
Mood: spiritual
I'm glad :qsmr:
In the vid I sent you though, I totally wish 'I'm a vacuum cleaner' could've been something I came up for Haneul to say :qlol: omg.

(0) (0)
Come chat with me at my hangout thread!
Stroctoperry wrote:Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017
Third fairy found 9th Jan 2024

Posted: Apr 16th, '17, 14:13    

Tinker Bell

Hugs: 6072
Mood: Content
It's great! XD

Also! Happy Easter!

(0) (0)
You know that place between sleep and awake? The place you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you, Peter Pan. That's where I'll be waiting.

Posted: Apr 16th, '17, 14:19    

chuunibyou

Yay :mclaugh: Happy Easter! :qh:

(0) (0)
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

Posted: Apr 16th, '17, 14:27    

Tinker Bell

Poor Lain! Maybe he can drag Tae to be front and center for the girl group dances xD

(0) (0)
You know that place between sleep and awake? The place you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you, Peter Pan. That's where I'll be waiting.

Posted: Apr 17th, '17, 06:37    

chuunibyou

Good idea :mclol: Tae isn't gonna be happy about that, but since he also dances a lot better than Lain, when he ends up doing the girl dances better than Lain it would fuel more of the debate about who's the 'girl' or the uke or whatever :mcsmirk:

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 17th, '17, 06:39    

Tinker Bell

Precisely! And give Haneul more stuff to die over xD

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 17th, '17, 06:42    

chuunibyou

Haneul has ended up so important in his influence on Laintae's dynamic tbh :mcheh:

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 17th, '17, 06:45    

Tinker Bell

But it's great! We should plan events with the question of "what would Haneul do?" XD

And good night! I'll reply in the morning. Well, later in the morning xD

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 19th, '17, 06:02    

chuunibyou

Tinker Bell wrote:We should plan events with the question of "what would Haneul do?" XD
Yasss :qlol: you have identified the most potent formula for planning this particular RP lol.

Ughhhh, stupid assignments. And both Monday and Tuesday are bad days for me because I have continuous classes from 9 'til 4:30. I have just one hour-and-a-half class today though. So it means a lot of roleplaying today for me to make up for the blergh :mcgrin:

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 19th, '17, 10:31    

Tinker Bell

It's okay! I get it. Tuesday's and Thursday's I go from 8 to 4 with one break. Monday's, Wednesday's, and Friday's I only have one class...but I'm usually online during classes anyway (it's probably really bad, but I don't care anymore...)

(0) (0)

[ 308 posts ]