yes  60%  [ 52 ]
no  40%  [ 35 ]
Total votes : 87
 Post subject: Re: Neverland {Private}
Posted: Apr 15th, '17, 14:28    

chuunibyou

Hugs: 100824
Mood: spiritual
I am honoured :qsml: but indeed, you never know. There's going to be an event soon, either an easter or a spring one, and I find the events here much easier than the ones on Solia. You could see if the event items interest you and then decide :mccute:

And though the RP forum here isn't very happening there are a couple of good long-term gals. I don't know if you ever RPed with CycloneKira while she was on Solia, she wasn't there very long before shifting base here. But anyway, this is where she is, and she's quite committed.

(Also I don't know if you noticed but there's a separate forum for Knuffel roleplay. If you ever feel like it we can RP a lovely mxm with the NPCs. Like I really want to do something with Lord Wuffel. I mean, just look at him!

Also, like I keep squeeing about all over these forums, he noticed me :mclove: :mcsquee: :qh:
Roleplaying with Knuffel is also an option... but ok I'm getting way ahead of myself :mcheh:)

I replied to the RP. It's a very colourless reply compared to the previous ones, but it felt good to write it and get back into it.

(0) (0)
Come chat with me at my hangout thread!
Stroctoperry wrote:Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017
Third fairy found 9th Jan 2024

Posted: Apr 15th, '17, 16:06    

Tinker Bell

Hugs: 6030
Mood: Content
I love the reply actually! You can just feel the awkward situations coming! It's gonna be great!

And, um...what is a Knuffel exactly?

(0) (0)
You know that place between sleep and awake? The place you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you, Peter Pan. That's where I'll be waiting.

Posted: Apr 15th, '17, 18:00    

chuunibyou

Tinker Bell wrote:It's gonna be great!
Totally! :mcsquee: Gahh, I know I've said it already but I can't say it enough, Tae is such a squishyface :qh:

Knuffel are the adoptables on this site :mchappy: they're kind of different from adoptables on other sites though, because they're people. Here are all my Knuffel, and here is one particular Knuffel, as an example. You can feed and play with them and level them up, and when they make conversation with you they say the cutest things! Like 'I don't know how to act my age, I've never been this age before' and 'I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, and then it hit me' and 'All generalizations are false, including this one', and those are just my favourites :mclaugh:

That's also why Knuffel trading threads are banned in the official Buying & Selling forum, 'cause it's like trading people. So such threads have to be made only in the Spam forum.

Also, 'Knuffel' means hug/cuddle (both as a noun and verb) and is also used to refer to cuddle toys and stuffed animals. So the kingdom is supposed to be a world that needs just love and food (so the hugs are for love, and the :food: is food), and 'Knuffel' refers to both the adoptables and the 'Hug' buttons you see below users' avatars. Sorry if that was too much info lol :mcheh: this happens to also be my first avi forum site ever, so I tend to get kind of kiddishly excited about it sometimes.

(0) (0)
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

Posted: Apr 15th, '17, 18:32    

Tinker Bell

Yeah, solia was my first site. My friend introduced me to it, like, 8 years ago. I then tried roliana for a bit and didn't like it very much. So I stuck to solia and rpnation.

That's kind of adorable, actually.

(0) (0)
You know that place between sleep and awake? The place you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you, Peter Pan. That's where I'll be waiting.

Posted: Apr 15th, '17, 18:44    

chuunibyou

I've tried every single avatar site in existence... :mcheh: I was really addicted to them at one point. But in the end I'd come back to the same few: this place, Solia, Menewsha and Trisphee. The latter two not so much anymore since they've slowed down A LOT, just the same handful of users posting everywhere.

Yeah, it is :qsq:
Ambarsariya wrote: Here are all my Knuffel, and here is one particular Knuffel, as an example.
I went all 'here' and 'here' but forgot to put in the links so I've done that now, haha :qhehe:

Also the lore isn't very complicated; Wuffel are the frenemies of Knuffel because Knuffel rule the kingdom (hence the kingdom is called after them) but Wuffel want to be the ones ruling. The other people populating the kingdom are fairies, and pixel humans like you and me, who are for the most part presumed to be Knuffel supporters, or neutral. But we can also be secret agents for the Wuffel.
Which probably includes a lot more people than we find out about, seeing how Lord Wuffel is such hot stuff :qt:

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 15th, '17, 18:47    

Tinker Bell

This site sounds kind of interesting. Maybe I'll get more involved. Although, probably after graduation xD

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 15th, '17, 19:11    

chuunibyou

Dude, the image of Tae a lump under the sheets :mcsquee: I can't.

:mclol: I feel ya. College just piles on unreasonable amounts of work. And I don't know about that whole stress-makes-you-perform-better theory, it just makes me roleplay and binge-watch kdramas :qsweat:

Oh, I forgot to mention, when the Knuffels are fed and happy, you can dig with them for Quest Material on Candy Island. (I'll tell you more about Quests if and when you're interested.) And there's a battle system in development, so every 25 or so levels your Knuffel can learn fight bonuses.

Also, those 'Did you know?' boxes that appear on the site seem to cover most of the features that people sometimes miss out on/don't find out about. They're a recent update to the site, those boxes.

What's the cutest thing, though- this whole site is made and run by a couple :qsq: Firn makes all the art and Starkad does all the coding. So it's like their love child :qh:

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 15th, '17, 19:14    

Tinker Bell

I have senioritis so bad, though! Like, things that should stress me out are like...eh? XD

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 15th, '17, 19:26    

chuunibyou

'Senioritis' I like that :mclol: I actually wish it would happen to me. I just can't seem to get used to it. :mcgloom:

By the way, what are PeterPan's plans for tomorrow? Radio show? Variety show? Something that's not a concert but where their fanservice shenanigans will be talked about for all they're worth, and they'll be made to indulge the fans a bit more :mcsmirk:

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 15th, '17, 19:28    

Tinker Bell

I don't want senioritis though! It means no motivation for the things I need to do!

And I think a variety show! Where they can 'play games' and whatnot for fan service xD

(0) (0)

[ 308 posts ]