Post subject: Re: Neverland {Private}
Posted: Mar 7th, '21, 17:28    

chuunibyou

Hugs: 100846
Mood: spiritual
//rubs hands in anticipation

(0) (0)
Come chat with me at my hangout thread!
Stroctoperry wrote:Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017
Third fairy found 9th Jan 2024

Posted: Dec 15th, '21, 23:34    

Tinker Bell

Hugs: 6030
Mood: Content
Hi! I am so sorry I disappeared again. These last three semesters got really crazy, but I am hoping my last semester is easy.

Do you still want to continue? Or do you want to start a new role play?

(0) (0)
You know that place between sleep and awake? The place you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you, Peter Pan. That's where I'll be waiting.

Posted: May 30th, '22, 04:52    

chuunibyou

Hi! I saw that you've logged in recently so I hope you see this message. (I'll send you a PM to make doubly sure.) I've noticed that old RP threads on this site get deleted for server space, so I'm thinking of backing up our RP onto Google Docs. I wanted to ask your permission to do this. I'd give you edit access to the doc, and if we continued to RP on our thread here I'd simultaneously update the doc every time we posted here.

If you're wondering what prompted this, I revisited Solia recently and saw that the forums are gone :mcargh: perhaps they'll be back, but in a nutshell I can't see or read any of the RPs I'd had on there, and I decided it would be a good policy to backup ALL RPs I write henceforth onto my own drive.

(0) (0)
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

Posted: Jun 7th, '22, 01:18    

Tinker Bell

Hi! I'm really glad you reached out. I would love to start role playing with you again.

I never thought about backing up the role play before! That sounds like a really lovely idea. You can totally do that, I also really miss all the role plays I can no longer see on solia...

(0) (0)
You know that place between sleep and awake? The place you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you, Peter Pan. That's where I'll be waiting.

Posted: Jun 8th, '22, 17:31    

chuunibyou

Awesome, I'll back the roleplay and PM you the doc link!
In the meanwhile, you can reply to Vertigo whenever you're able, because the last post was made by me :mcglee: and we can also start one or two more, if you have the time.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 8th, '22, 21:35    

Tinker Bell

I will work on a reply now. I would love to start some more with you too! Do you have any ideas?

I am currently dealing with a breakup. My ex-fiance called it quits about 3 weeks ago, 2 weeks before the wedding, and he did a total personality 180. So I am trying to find me again and doing the things I enjoyed once more. So I would love anything to occupy my time!

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 9th, '22, 09:59    

chuunibyou

His loss :mcmeh: at least he revealed his true colours before you tied a knot, but it must be rough dealing with the betrayal. *hugs*

It's wonderful that you're going back to the things you love. Besides RPing, what are the other activities or hobbies you're returning to?

I have a bunch of plots, and if none of these are your cup of tea we can always brainstorm something. Here's a roundup:

Heroine and villainess join forces:
Spoiler
A heroine and villainess of a verse (could be a novel, webtoon, dating sim, or anything else) regress back to the beginning of the story. But they're the only ones who still have their memories after regressing, and they decide to join forces and not follow the storyline. The heroine and villainess are each sick of their roles and want to live their own story on their own terms.
Witch/wizard teachers at magical school:
Spoiler
A bunch of teachers at magical school groaning about grading papers and dealing with minor magical crises. I have a character in mind for this; a wizard teacher who's great at the theory of magic but can't get it to work practically, lol!
Severing soul bonds:
Spoiler
Two characters who don't want to be soulmates go on a perilous journey to get their soul bond severed.
One version of this: the two characters are rivals who dislike each other.
Another version: they actually got their souls artificially/forcefully bonded as part of a political marriage to stop a war. (Maybe they're elves.) And now that the domain is stable they want to erase the bond because it drains them. But also they don't want their real soulmates to find them because then their lie is revealed to the kingdom!
I also have plots for Ever After High and Extraordinary You RPs if you're familiar with those fandoms.
Have any of these caught your eye or should we come up with something completely different?

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 10th, '22, 01:53    

Tinker Bell

I'm watching shows that he would have thought were stupid. And spending more time with family.

I kind of like the sound of that last one. It seems interesting

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 10th, '22, 05:15    

chuunibyou

Sounds like you're having fun! :qsml: What are the shows you're watching?
Spending time with family is great. They're the support system that's always there.

Cool! For that last one, do you want to go with the rivals version or the political union version?
For the political union version, I was thinking the war could be between light elves and dark elves. The light elves live in the sky and do things like art and divining the future; the dark elves live on the earth and grow things and mold metal.

We could also make them any two other fantasy factions. I just think it might be fun for them to have some cultural differences to spice things up. :mcwink:

Here are a couple more ideas:

A magical girls RP.
Spoiler
Along the lines of Cardcaptor Sakura, Sailor Moon, Madoka Magica, and anything in the magical girls genre: if you happen to like that genre we can plot something out.
Another idea: something about ghosts and hauntings in a girls' boarding school. Not gory necessarily but spooky and a couple of girls have to figure out how to seal the spirit world, until they find out that keeping the passage open makes for a lot of shenanigans:
Spoiler
like they can leave their bodies in class for ghosts to possess while they themselves go have fun in the spirit world. And of course there will be dangers involved. And they can visit the boys' school all they want when they're in spirit form cause they weren't allowed to when they had female bodies. Maybe they help unhappy spirit friends pass on. Maybe they solve murder mysteries by talking to the victim's ghost. Idk just some possible ideas.
Edited to add: I was looking at our previous OOC chatter and found this:
Tinker Bell wrote:I've been thinking about some plot ideas recently (meaning I can't sleep right now which sucks because I need to be up in, like, six hours) and really want to try this.

I was thinking that Haneul could take a joke too far and Tae just snaps. Like shouting (maybe), full on anger loses it. I don't know exactly what would cause him to snap, but I think it could be interesting to play out.

Not to mention it would totally prove Lain's "never defends himself" idea wrong xD
Mynah wrote:
Tinker Bell wrote: Not to mention it would totally prove Lain's "never defends himself" idea wrong xD
Awesome idea! Especially as the angst purely between Lain and Tae because of Lain's fuckup is getting draggy.
As for what Haneul might say to make him snap... maybe a silly joke about it being stupid that Tae and Lain can't just be friends after dissolving their 'relationship' (since the whole Lain going along with their misunderstanding that something was going on between him and Tae fiasco) and just tiptoe awkwardly around each other? Just an idea.
Since they're on their day off there's definitely time for an annoying conversation with Haneul that leads Tae to snap, but do you want it to go like this? Or should it be something else Haneul says that makes Tae snap?

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 10th, '22, 12:03    

Tinker Bell

I also kinda like the ghost thing. It could be really fun and I've never role played anything like that.

I definitely think it could be fun to have Tae explode on their day off. I also feel like we could use some new drama XD

(0) (0)

[ 308 posts ]