Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 186 posts ] 
how are you liking the roleplay so far, reader-along?
:mcsquee:  20%  [ 12 ]
:mclol:  22%  [ 13 ]
i'm not reading along :food:  58%  [ 34 ]
Total votes : 59
 Post subject: Re: Vertigo {Tinker Bell & Ambarsariya}
Posted: Feb 12th, '21, 13:43    

Tinker Bell

Hugs: 6045
Mood: Content
Lain said they could go the next time they had a day off. Tae nodded his agreement. Lain settled on the bed and, despite trying to work things through, Tae couldn't bring himself to sit on the bed too. So he moved to the chair in their room and sat down. It was comfy enough to read for a bit. He opened his book and started to read.

(0) (0)
You know that place between sleep and awake? The place you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you, Peter Pan. That's where I'll be waiting.

Posted: Feb 12th, '21, 19:03    

chuunibyou

Hugs: 101155
Mood: spiritual
Lain had been wondering whether Tae would decide to go to a different room to read. Lain pretended to be sucked into the manhwa right away though. When Tae stayed in their room, Lain was glad. He smiled faintly to himself as he turned the pages of the manhwa. Soon, he really was sucked into the story; even though he'd read it before he remembered the main plot but not all the details. He continued turning the pages, losing track of time.

(0) (0)
Come chat with me at my hangout thread!
Stroctoperry wrote:Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017
Third fairy found 9th Jan 2024

Posted: Feb 12th, '21, 20:43    

Tinker Bell

Tae had gotten lost in his book too. Until he happened to look up and see the time. Had so much of it really past? "It's getting late, hyung." He closed his book and stood up after a moment. "We should eat dinner." Before it was too late. Plus, they had a busy day tomorrow.

(0) (0)
You know that place between sleep and awake? The place you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you, Peter Pan. That's where I'll be waiting.

Posted: Feb 16th, '21, 15:00    

chuunibyou

"Wow, time flew by," said Lain. He was hungry though. He wondered what they were having for dinner. He and Tae went to the living room to find that they were having takeout; Haneul had ordered udon and steamed dumplings for them all. The food had already been delivered and Haneul had been just on the point of calling them to come for dinner.

After eating, Lain went with Ju-Kan to learn the rest of the dance. Ju-Kan could drive, so even though the manager wasn't there they drove to the studio. It was a luxury having a dance practice room all to themselves, no matter when they might want to use it; it was a luxury they didn't have in their trainee days. Debut had changed a lot for them. Even the dorm they stayed at now was a huge upgrade.

They practiced for an hour and a half and in that time Lain was able to master the beginning of the song, as well as practice the song as a whole. "Thank you, hyung, you've helped me out so much. I'm sorry that you had to help me out extra instead of resting," said Lain, "I'll buy you a meal."

Ju-Kan clapped him on the shoulder. "You've worked hard. You're already all caught up." He laughed. "Don't just reward me, reward yourself too."

They returned to the dorm. It was just a short drive away; the dorm had been chosen for them partly due to its proximity to the studio. Lain felt tired but accomplished. He intended to shower and go straight to bed. He wondered what Tae had been doing after dinner. Tae had worked very hard today too.

(0) (0)
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

Post subject: Re: Vertigo {Tinker Bell & Mynah}
Posted: Feb 18th, '21, 04:27    

Tinker Bell

Tae thanked Haneul for ordering them dinner and sat in his usual spot to eat. He mostly listened to his hyungs talk, not sure he had anything to add to the conversation. After dinner, it was just him and Haneul. He'd realized that if it was just Haneul, he was often far less abrasive. So Tae sat in their living room. He simply scrolled some sites on his phone while Haneul played his video games again.

He'd been reading a chat page all about their group when Lain and Ju-Kan came back. He looked up, wanting to see if he might be able to ask Lain a question that had been on his mind for a few minutes. However, Lain looked tired. Maybe he shouldn't bother him.

"How was practice?" He asked instead.

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 22nd, '21, 18:26    

chuunibyou

Tae talked to him first. It gave Lain a swooping feeling. "Practice went well, I'm all caught up now," he grinned. He was exhausted, but it was worth it. "You and Ju-Kan helped me so much. I appreciate it, seriously. I'll buy you both meals sometime."

Lain went to his cupboard and began taking out his nightclothes, since he planned to shower and then sleep. "How was your day?" He asked Tae. "What did you do after dinner? You worked hard today too. We should both take it easy tomorrow."

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 24th, '21, 21:31    

Tinker Bell

Tae smiled a bit when Lain said he was all caught up on the dance. "That's good, hyung." Then he mentioned buying him a meal to thank him. Tae felt his cheeks get warm. He wanted to tell Lain that he didn't have to do that.

"I just scrolled my phone." Tae answered after a moment. Lain said they should take it easy tomorrow. "Probably." Although not likely with Tae. Unless he was sick or extremely exhausted, he didn't know how to truly rest. He usually cleaned or practiced, he liked being busy.

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 28th, '21, 18:04    

chuunibyou

"I'll go shower now. You can switch off the lights and wind down if you want," said Lain. After his shower he'd go to the balcony and leave his towel out to dry. When he came back to their room he'd go straight to the bed, and he didn't have any problems making his way to his bed in the dark.

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 2nd, '21, 02:52    

Tinker Bell

Tae watched as Lain left. He had turned the light off and tried to sleep. He really did, but his mind wouldn't shut off. He turned on his small bedside lamp and opened his phone again. He found himself scrolling random chatrooms. As soon as Lain came back, he shut off the lamp, he didn't want to disturb him from getting sleep.

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 7th, '21, 17:28    

chuunibyou

Lain put his towel out to dry and then came to the room. Tae switched off the bedside lamp as soon as he entered. Lain slipped into bed with a whispered "Good night."

Lain wondered what to do tomorrow. It was a day off for them. They'd be busier from now on. They'd learned the dance with the demo of their comeback song. Now they'd have to pick vocal parts and record their comeback track. They were supposed to go to the studio the day after tomorrow, to work with the producer on that.

Lain didn't know when they'd have another day free so he wanted to make the most of tomorrow, but he didn't know what he wanted to do other than maybe visiting the comics bookstore.

(0) (0)

[ 186 posts ]