Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 186 posts ] 
how are you liking the roleplay so far, reader-along?
:mcsquee:  20%  [ 12 ]
:mclol:  22%  [ 13 ]
i'm not reading along :food:  58%  [ 34 ]
Total votes : 59
 Post subject: Re: Vertigo {Tinker Bell & Ambarsariya}
Posted: Apr 21st, '17, 16:40    

Tinker Bell

Hugs: 6051
Mood: Content
The dance was over and Tae quickly went back to his seat, cheeks bright with embarrassment. It wasn't even, technically, a hard dance to do, so Tae couldn't blame exertion for the blush. While he felt anger towards Haneul for getting some messed up kind of pleasure from what happened, he was more upset at Lain.

However, they were still on air, so he managed to hide it. He just couldn't believe that Lain had done that! He guessed he would have been okay if Lain had asked him to dance with him beforehand, so Tae knew he was doing it. Not like this, where he was put on the spot and forced into it.

He realized the fans would love it, but that would just make the situation worse! They would be expected to do more next time because they'd done this. What was he supposed to do? He hadn't realized the MC was back to speaking. He forced himself to pay attention and participate, not wanting to give the fans anything else to obsess about.

(0) (0)
You know that place between sleep and awake? The place you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you, Peter Pan. That's where I'll be waiting.

Posted: Apr 22nd, '17, 19:39    

chuunibyou

Hugs: 101404
Mood: spiritual
Lain was still covering his face when the MC started speaking again. He peeked at him through his fingers as he said, "Well, you guys sure know how to do it well. The viewers would've loved it."

Lain slowly lowered his hands as the MC continued, "So who do you think fits the concept of the album best?" The votes were on Lain, who when it was his turn to answer the question was told by the MC, "You can choose yourself, you know."

"Well... okay, me," said Lain, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. He did think the concept suited him, and the MC had pretty much suggested it.

"What about your previous concept?"
"Tae!" said Lain immediately. There were murmurs of assent.
They were asked about the heirarchy of visuals. Haneul tried to say he was the top visual, and got bonked on the head with the MC's fist. There was confusion over whether Tae went first or Lain; who was first and who second. Lain was officially the visual, sure, but this was about their opinions which could differ from the official version. There was agreement that Haneul was second last and Ju-Kan last, however.

"Right," the MC rubbed his hands as though gearing up for something good, "And now, let's play a game to see your teamwork. The Paper Kissing Game!"

Lain winced. He wished they'd call it Paper Passing instead of Paper Kissing, so it would sound less scary. Simultaneously, he realized the order went Ju-Kan, Haneul, him and Tae.

He'd have to pass it to Tae.
AND he was second last, so more saliva for him.
Great.
He really had the best luck with fanservice, huh? First last, now second last. And both times with Tae.

(0) (0)
Come chat with me at my hangout thread!
Stroctoperry wrote:Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017
Third fairy found 9th Jan 2024

Posted: Apr 22nd, '17, 20:09    

Tinker Bell

The MC started talking about who fit the concept best. Tae picked Lain, he did fit it better than any of them. Then again, they all fit it better than Tae. Then he asked about the last concept. Tae blushed when they all chose him. Then they were asked about visuals. Tae laughed a bit when Haneul tried putting himself first. He put Lain first he thought he was the better-looking one. Hands down.

Then they were playing another game. Tae seemed to freeze when they were told it was the paper kissing game. He knew he couldn't do it. Sure, they weren't actually kissing. However, Tae had never kissed anyone. The fans knew this too. It was part of what made him 'the innocent maknae'. Now he, for all intents and purposes, had to have his first kiss. On national television. With Lain. He didn't think he could do it!

Not that he could say this. At least he wasn't in the middle and it was only Lain he had to do it with. Then again, the fans were going to have a field day with this.

(0) (0)
You know that place between sleep and awake? The place you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you, Peter Pan. That's where I'll be waiting.

Posted: Apr 25th, '17, 14:47    

chuunibyou

Ju-Kan kept the paper over his mouth by air suction and tried to pass it to Haneul, who fumbled with it for a second on purpose- but not fatally so. Lain was exasperated, but he supposed since they were just four members, there wouldn't be much opportunity for exciting the fans if they didn't fool around.

Whatever. Haneul fooling around was more than enough. He sure as hell wasn't going to try anything like that.

He took it from Haneul, nervous because he had to suck, but not too much or too less, he had to do it just right, and also disgusted because he fancied the paper had become more translucent with saliva. Thankfully Haneul didn't try fumbling or fooling around with him, and he turned to Tae, chin tilted and cheeks hollowed with the effort of holding the paper.

(0) (0)
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

Posted: Apr 25th, '17, 15:02    

Tinker Bell

Tae watched the others pass the paper. He grew more and more nervous. It multiplied tenfold when Lain took the paper from Haneul. It seemed like time slowed down as Lain turned towards him. Tae had to react, though. He would be in trouble if he refused to participate.

He shifted a bit, trying not to think too hard about what he was doing. He leaned in. He could almost feel Haneul thinking of jokes to make about this to tease them with later. Tae prayed that he would just leave it alone.

His heart pounded hard as his lips connected with the paper. He wasn't really sure how to take it and make sure it didn't fall. He wanted to at least succeed so they would never have to do this again.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 25th, '17, 15:16    

chuunibyou

Lain was only thinking of getting it over with when he turned to Tae, concentrating on not letting the paper drop. He wanted to get rid of it as soon as possible because it grossed him out that both Ju-Kan and Haneul had held it in their mouths.

Tae put his mouth to the paper, but didn't immediately use any suction. Lain was nonplussed for a moment. Then he realised Tae was stuck. Oh, right. We've never done this before. Would Tae figure out how to do it? Ugh, I can't even do anything to help him out because I can't exactly speak right now.

He'd been looking over Tae since his head was tilted up. Now he decided to try to somehow signal with his eyes, and cast his eyes down to look Tae in the face.
Tae was... blushing.

Was it because he was nervous?
Of course. It was because he was nervous, right?

They were only four. They couldn't mess this up. But now it was all Lain could do to maintain the suction and keep the paper between them. He wished he'd been the same height as Tae so that he wouldn't be able to see Tae from over the paper. Come on, Tae, just take the damn paper. Just suck. I don't care anymore. I don't care if you drop it.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 25th, '17, 15:27    

Tinker Bell

The paper was starting to slip. Tae could feel it. He didn't want that to happen. If the paper slipped, he would actually have his first kiss. With Lain! Not gonna happen. He did not want to take 'fanservice' that far! Thankfully he seemed to realize that he had to suck in air for it to work.

He shut his eyes and sucked the paper into his mouth as much as he could. Then he pulled away. The paper moved with him. It only stayed for about two seconds before it fell, Tae catching it before it hit the ground. He was still pretty red. He knew that he had taken longer to take the paper than the others had and hoped the MC wouldn't comment. Or that the fans wouldn't. Haneul probably would.

He could hear the MC congratulating them for completing the challenge and Tae managed to relax just a little bit.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 25th, '17, 18:04    

chuunibyou

The paper was slipping slightly! Lain felt a jolt of panic because he realized he did care if Tae dropped the paper because if he dropped the paper they'd end up accidentally kissing-

Tae sucked the paper and moved away. Lain let out all the air he'd been using to maintain the suction in one deep sigh of relief.

They had been at transferring the paper the longest though. Lain didn't think the fans would take it as coincidence. Well, if it made them happy. Haneul though...

The MC congratulated them on successfully completing the challenge. Lain was just glad it was over. He was ready for the episode to be done already.

Thankfully, it was. The MC announced a prize of a signed album to a random viewer who commented on Idol House's website during the live broadcast. Then Ju-Kan talked about how they enjoyed being on the show and would love the opportunity to feature again.

They were done for the day. It hadn't been that tiring, concerts and shoots were a lot more taxing, but Lain was worn out. He wanted to go straight to his room once they got to the dorm, kick off his shoes, and laze the rest of the day lolling on his bed.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 25th, '17, 18:26    

Tinker Bell

The MC said it was over. He announced the winner of the album they'd signed already and Ju-Kan gave a short speech. They were ushered off stage and back to the dressing room. He walked off last this time, once again handing the mic he'd worn on the shirt to the stagehand. Before he even got to the dressing room, he could hear Haneul.

He was clearly wide awake now as he was making jokes about Lain and Tae. Tae didn't want to go in. What would he do when Tae did? However, if he didn't they would come find him. So he walked inside and immediately went to the makeup wipes to remove the makeup from his face.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 25th, '17, 18:40    

chuunibyou

Haneul accosted Tae in front of the dressing mirror. "You did that on purpose, didn't you. You wanted to extend the indirect kiss with Lain. Hah, and you with your innocent act." His voice and words sounded aggressive, but he had his signature smirk on, so he was in the mood for having fun his way.

Lain had entered the dressing room a little after Tae, when he heard Haneul he grabbed him by the shoulder and turned him around. "Leave him alone," he said brusquely. Tae had no doubt had a struggle trying to take the paper without dropping it, it must've been harrowing for him. He'd been so red; he'd been that nervous. He did not need to deal with Haneul on top of that.

(0) (0)

[ 186 posts ]