Jump to:

[ 128 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Luna's Official Funky Hangout!! ~ WELCOME
Posted: Aug 26th, '17, 02:16    

Vivacity

Hugs: 8754
Mood: job hunting is stressful
Twitter: asteribus
I see! Do you have multiple clients or do you mostly just help one all day? And man good luck again with all that schooling! It'll be worth it in the end though if you're really excited about what you want to do. :mclaugh:

That's true about all those terrible things you see on the news and such. x.x I'd rather not stay too long in the South but I'm hoping I'll be able to avoid all that if I stay in the New England area! No matter what pretty much everywhere has more opportunities in store for me than my current city (I'm just here because my parents still live here and I need a little time to figure things out), so no matter what I'd have to leave and go somewhere else.

Oh no! That's me with any math class in college haha I could handle high school stuff but then when it came to those giant lecture halls...I remember just scribbling down everything the professor wrote on the board and not even processing anything he was saying until after class...and that's why I knew it was time to switch majors. XD (I started as a business economics major but switched to classics)

How has your day been though Tora? :) Ready for the weekend? :D

(0) (0)
"Night is longer than day for those who dream and day is longer than night for those who make their dreams comes true." --Jack Kerouac

ImageImage

Posted: Aug 26th, '17, 02:35    

Tora_Fujimoto

Hugs: 30692
I have one client right now. I dont know if Ill have more. I work from 9 to 2 every day except saturday and sunday. So I can relax and sleep xD

My days been okay. Im a little stressed with my gf but its not much. How has yours been?

I get that. Im only 18, I have my own place and such.
I miss not paying the bills and being able to lay around all day being on my phone xD lol (I still try to do that now though).

Math doesnt like me. My favorite subjects have always been english and science(I know math is involved but its different. XD lol).

(0) (0)
Questing Materials

Goldfish x 17
Lily ✔️
Water Orb ✔️
Wererat Tail ✔️
Yellow Balloon x 70
Food Points ✔️

Posted: Aug 26th, '17, 02:47    

Vivacity

Oh hey that's a nice schedule! I'm all with you on that relaxing and sleeping. ^^

I actually miss paying bills in some ways hahahah well not reallly paying them per se but having my own place. I went to uni in the next state over and liked being able to go wherever I wanted since public transit was better there. Here public transit is nonexistent so I'm stuck at home when my parents are out since I don't have a car. XD (nor can I drive very well...I'm still learning!)

Awww I hope that stress passes soon! I'm confident that you'll be able to work through it together. :qh:

I'm good though, mostly just watching videos on web design and looking through job sites haha. My days are pretty slow these days. xD

(0) (0)
"Night is longer than day for those who dream and day is longer than night for those who make their dreams comes true." --Jack Kerouac

ImageImage

Posted: Aug 26th, '17, 02:49    

Aradiiaa

Hugs: 9694
Mood: trying
-sneaks in- Another Luna is here. Fight to be Alpha Luna

(0) (0)
FORMERLY KNOWN AS SPECTRE.

25 | they/them | UTC +8

Posted: Aug 26th, '17, 03:02    

Vivacity

Heyo Luna! :mclaugh: How have you been? :)

(0) (0)

ImageImage

Posted: Aug 26th, '17, 04:00    

Aradiiaa

Hello! :mchappy:
Been okay. My mother's in the hospital though. Like, she'll be okay but she's very frail and I'm stressed and worried about this. Otherwise my mood's neutral for the most part, ahah.

How about you? :mchappy:

(0) (0)

25 | they/them | UTC +8

Posted: Aug 26th, '17, 04:04    

Tora_Fujimoto

Viv: Stuff was happening so I had to get my own place. Its nice but Id like some help too. I live with my gf but still xp

I cant drive either xD I wish I could. I wouldnt have to spend so much money on the bus to go and come home from work.

Im always stressed xp I hope it gets better too.

Luna: Im sorry about your mom. I know you said she'll be okay but its still scary to have her there. I hope she gets out soon and everyone gets to relax and be okay.

(0) (0)
Questing Materials

Goldfish x 17
Lily ✔️
Water Orb ✔️
Wererat Tail ✔️
Yellow Balloon x 70
Food Points ✔️

Posted: Aug 26th, '17, 04:13    

Aradiiaa

I wish it were like that but she's staying for at least a month to fully recover from a surgery. It was to remove a tumor but they found out that it spread, turning the operation from a minor one to a pretty major one. They haven't finished the report from examining the removed stuff either, so it's a stressful waiting game.
Thank you for the well wishing, I really appreciate it. <3

(0) (0)

25 | they/them | UTC +8

Posted: Aug 26th, '17, 04:16    

Tora_Fujimoto

Oh goodness. Thats going to be a long time. No one wants to be in there for that long. I hope its not anything bad. Hopefully its not going spread again, that wont be good for anyone.

(Just in case you didnt want to keep talking about this because I dont know if its a touchy subject for you to talk about.) How are you guys doing on the event?

(0) (0)
Questing Materials

Goldfish x 17
Lily ✔️
Water Orb ✔️
Wererat Tail ✔️
Yellow Balloon x 70
Food Points ✔️

Posted: Aug 26th, '17, 04:19    

Aradiiaa

Yeah, I hope that thing stayed put where they first found it. And that it won't be as severe as my overthinking self keeps thinking it would be. I would probably need to take care of her when she's out of the hospital, but it'll be tough since I'm easily depressed and I know she wouldn't want me to miss school/classes to worry about her.
Sorry! it seems i brought the mood down a bit. :mcdead:

EDIT: No I'm fine talking about it. I just don't want to drag the mood down in case anyone else isn't okay with that. <':

(0) (0)

25 | they/them | UTC +8

[ 128 posts ]