Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 4 posts ] 
Have you ever had a heart attack or know someone who has?
Yes  42%  [ 25 ]
No  28%  [ 17 ]
Poll Whore  30%  [ 18 ]
Total votes : 60
 Post subject: Heart Attack
Posted: Apr 28th, '17, 00:04    

PotterLady87

Hugs: 979
Mood: Blessed
Has anyone on here had a heart attack or know some one that has had one? I am only 29 years old and I have had one. Back in February, just three days after I had gotten married I had one. It was the second most scariest thing in my life.

Long story short, after a heart cath and a stent being put in I am doing great. I feel much better. The doc sais it was caused from the full body radiation that I had three years ago from the cancer I had. The pain that comes with a heart attack is different for everyone but for me it was mostly really intense pain in my left shoulder and down both arms and center of chest. I will never forget that pain.

(1) (0)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Post subject: Re: Heart Attack
Posted: May 8th, '17, 23:52    

Sanssouci

Hugs: 78562
I know someone who just had a heart transplant. He had cancer when he was younger. He's been hooked up to a little machine for years now. Then he was in the hospital for almost a year. And he just had the transplant maybe a week or two ago. I think he just left the hospital. He's 45ish? I don't know him terribly well. He's my grandmother's sister's daughter's husband.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 28th, '18, 18:03    

Butter

Hugs: 46558
Website: https://www.pandora.com/station/1001832368449529690
Yes, I had a Heart Attack in February of 2014.
Have a 2.5 x 23 mm Stent.
Then...
In 2016 had to have another Stent put in.
Fortunately my Doctor had me have a Necular Stress Test, which caught and prevented a second Heart Attack.

My pain was in the Center of my Chest.
Arms felt so Heavy.

Fortunately my Husband Called the ER as he was driving me there. They had everything prepped and rushed me right in.
He saved my Life. :qh:

(1) (0)
♡ Please Excuse My Crazy Typos, I am on a Cell. Still No Home Internet In My Area! ♡
Dreams & Quests ~ Greetings ~ Weekly FC Raffle ~ SpAm ~ Game ~ Library ~ Buttery Crumpet
ImageImage
[/size]

Posted: Mar 12th, '22, 08:25    

PotterLady87

Hugs: 979
Butter, wow, sounds similar to mine. I cannot believe I am 34 and already have 2 heart stents in. I have a feeling there are bound to be more. Chemotherapy really does a number on one's body and yet it is still amazing the things the body can go through and come right back out of.

(0) (0)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

[ 4 posts ]