Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 35 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Knuffel Poems and snippets
Posted: May 18th, '17, 00:56    

Akili Li

Hugs: 220619
Mood: Crumbly Crumpet
The Automatic Cobwebs was such a fun request, I was sure Umiel would be pleased.

But here's what the list was:
3x Book of Fire
65x Flower Petals
25x Silver Ore
1x Spider Web
43x Treasure Map
19x Water Potion
300 FP

And some of it is quite confusing! The spider web base, yes. Absolutely. But what is the thought behind the rest of it? The books of fire, why so many? One for Umiel, one for the apprentice, on to mark up with notes? It's a fire spell? Perhaps, because fire can go wherever there is fuel, it will teach the spider webs to go wherever there is need?
The flower petals in heaping profusion perhaps teach the webs to softly fall wherever the wind takes them...
The silver ore to lend sturdy permanence to the ephemeral webs....
But treasure maps? I think Umiel is planning a trip soon.
And water potions. Aha. I am sure of it. Umiel has heard of Pirate Treasure and will be off on a voyage to find it, consulting many maps and bringing fresh drinking water onto the sea...

(0) (0)
I want to buy or trade for these knuffels:
Earth Gen 18, Light Gen 19, Fire Gen 21, Air/Light/Water Gen 22, Light Gen 23, Earth/Light Gen 25, Darkness Gen 26.
Please PM me if you can help!

Posted: May 28th, '17, 00:20    

Chrizine

Hugs: 109523
Mood: Elusive Crumpet
Ha, I finally got around to reading through the thread! :) I love it, can't wait to see what Umiel might be up to... I hope he won't be leaving us for his trip, who else is supposed to create all the silly little things the residents of the kingdom keep asking for?

((I hope it is okay to post in here just chatty like this? If not, just say the word and I'll delete the post!))

(1) (0)
My personal Quest thread:

And my buying thread!

My crafty hangout thread, where I talk about my sewing and crocheting projects and would love to hear about any kind of projects you do (or just come chat, that's fine too!):
Most urgent wishes currently:

ImageImageImageImageImage
Ehlenia Eyes (Aqua), Eyrion Fan (Claret), Jiniri Hair (Mocha), Lunar Night Banshee Hair (Blue White), Bat Momma Eyes (Ecru)

Check out jacobgrey's awesome interactive Harry Potter Fanfiction thread!

I'm on Flight Rising and Tattered Weave as well- feel free to friend me!

Posted: Sep 29th, '18, 03:15    

Akili Li

You are absolutely welcome to post chatty things here!

You can even help me speculate, or ignore Umiel entirely and post your own Knuffel-related poems and snippets and things.

Come to that, I haven't posted any of the knuffel poems myself yet. Huh. And there are more quest ones, too. Must get back to this. Where did I PUT this stuff, though?

(0) (0)
Earth Gen 18, Light Gen 19, Fire Gen 21, Air/Light/Water Gen 22, Light Gen 23, Earth/Light Gen 25, Darkness Gen 26.

Posted: Sep 29th, '18, 13:39    

Chrizine

Hugs: 109523
Mood: Elusive Crumpet
Great :)
Maybe I'll try my hand at speculating about Umiel's work as well, I need to go look and see what he's asking for right now...

I hope you'll find it!

(1) (0)
My personal Quest thread:

And my buying thread!

My crafty hangout thread, where I talk about my sewing and crocheting projects and would love to hear about any kind of projects you do (or just come chat, that's fine too!):
Most urgent wishes currently:

ImageImageImageImageImage
Ehlenia Eyes (Aqua), Eyrion Fan (Claret), Jiniri Hair (Mocha), Lunar Night Banshee Hair (Blue White), Bat Momma Eyes (Ecru)

Check out jacobgrey's awesome interactive Harry Potter Fanfiction thread!

I'm on Flight Rising and Tattered Weave as well- feel free to friend me!

Posted: Feb 9th, '19, 08:31    

Akili Li

I still haven't found the old already-created things.

I should just make up new ones, maybe, because it's got me stopped on doing quests until I find them, and that's frustrating.

Have you turned your hand at trying your own at all in the meanwhile? I'd love to hear them!

(0) (0)

[ 35 posts ]