Total votes : 26
 Post subject: [Kira]Magic Is Not Just In Wands[Tora]
Posted: Jun 3rd, '17, 23:26    

Tora_Fujimoto

Hugs: 30530
A Harry potter roleplay with CycloneKira and myself. c:

My Character:
Name: Alexandria
Looks: Long blonde hair, green eyes, lean built, fair skin. Likes to wear baggy clothes(sweats, sweaters, etc) but knows how to clean herself up when the occassion arises.
House: Slytherin
Wand: Maple Wood, Dragon Heartstring Core, 12.5 length, pliant flexibility.
Patronus: Ragdoll Cat
Personality: Alex is really nice and likes to think of others. But when she's around her house mates she's more reserved and keeps to herself. She likes to meet new people and comes off as a little weird. She gets nervous easily and doesnt like to try new things. At least not in front of people.
Biography: Alexandria grew up in a family that had been in Hogwarts themselves. They knew magic and waited for her to follow in their footsteps. She was estatic. She loved magic and learning new spells, but she's always been nervous to try it out in front of people. She liked to be alone in those moments. When she got that letter she was so happy and she could tell her parents were too. She was anxious. She was nervous to go to the school and see everyone but she knew she would end up loving it.

(0) (0)
Questing Materials

Goldfish x 17
Lily ✔️
Water Orb ✔️
Wererat Tail ✔️
Yellow Balloon x 70
Food Points ✔️

Post subject: Re: [Kira]Magic Is Not Just In Wands[Tora]
Posted: Jun 4th, '17, 20:41    

CycloneKira

Hugs: 40378
Mood: I'm trying.
(That's okay, take your time :) ))

Name: Moira Mallory
Looks: Fair skin with dark brown eyes and hair, which falls down to her shoulder blades. Slim build, with an expression on her face that can be interpreted in one of many ways, depending on the interpreter. Usually leaves her hair open, but wears it in a ponytail or bun when it gets too hot for her.
House: Ravenclaw
Wand: Larch wood with a dragon heartstring core, 12 ¾" and rigid flexibility
Patronus: Dolphin
Personality: Reserved, and does not approach people herself, but is nice to those who approach her. Takes very less time to trust people, and mostly wears her heart on her sleeve in front of them once she does. Intelligent, but sometimes acts otherwise, making people wonder how she got into Ravenclaw in the first place. Tends to lie a lot. Gets angry easily, but doesn't express it until it has festered and caused her to think or do things that she normally wouldn't. If her trust is broken, it takes time to get it back, depending on how close the person in question was to her and the seriousness of the action that caused her to lose trust. Overthinks a lot, and that causes her to get paralyzed when she needs to make decisions. Often needs a push because she is not confident about herself. Sings really well, and that is the one thing she is confident about.
Biography: Born to a Muggle father and Muggle-born mother, Moira was raised by her parents so that she knew that magic existed, and it was normal to her, but not to her classmates in school. She spent her childhood eagerly waiting for the letter from Hogwarts, and her joy knew no bounds when it finally did. She has had a pretty normal life, and has never experienced tragedy first-hand.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
There's a lot to look forward to.
Keep going.
You can do this :)
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.
1st fairy - June 3rd, 12:06 AM IST

Posted: Jun 10th, '17, 11:32    

CycloneKira

The driver of the car that was parked outside the Mallory household honked the horn for the third time in the last five minutes. Moira Mallory heard the honk from her room upstairs and looked out the window to see her father looking up at her from the driver's seat, her mother riding shotgun next to him. "Moira, we're getting late!" Winford Mallory yelled from below. Moira held out her hand with one finger open, indicating she would take only a minute. She looked at her trunk, which was finally packed. She shut the trunk and heaved it off her bed to drag down the staircase and into the car.

"You took your time, didn't you?" Irene Mallory said to Moira, in a tone that suggested she was more amused at her daughter than angry. "I had to make space for the ridiculous number of books you bought, Mum!" Moira responded indignantly. "Wasn't exactly an easy task."

The drive to King's Cross station passed in the same manner, with the parents making snarky comments at their daughter's behavior and the daughter coming back at them with quips of her own. Finally, the three of them were at the pillar in between platforms nine and ten. Moira looked at her parents excitedly; her mother smiled at her while her father's face was rather expressionless, which puzzled Moira.

"Dad, what's wrong?" she asked, a bit concerned at the sudden change in her father's usual manner. But it was her mother who answered.

"Moira, you go on ahead and get onto the platform, all right?" she said, smiling. "Dad and I will get on together. This is your Dad's first time on Platform 9¾ as well, after all. You can manage on your own, right?"

Moira couldn't help but giggle at that. Her father was a Muggle and had no experience with magic, in spite of knowing that his wife was a witch. "Dad? Nervous? Really?" She laughed a bit more and then, after receiving a look from her father, sobered up and ran straight into the wall and came out the other side, onto Platform 9¾. What she saw took her breath away.

The red steam engine was every bit as impressive as her mother had described it to be. As she walked through the mist, she found all kinds of people there, all of them no doubt saying their goodbyes and receiving advice on different things. She checked her watch. Five minutes until the train departed. She didn't realize that she was walking too far until her mother and father caught up with her. Her father seemed to be as enthralled by his surroundings as Moira was, muttering the words "fascinating" and "amazing" over and over.

"Moira, darling, you can't just run off like that!" Her mother seemed a bit tired from pushing her way through the crowds, and her wand was out. "What are you, four years old?" Moira wasn't listening.

"Did you just find me using your wand?" she asked, surprised that her mother could do that. Irene smiled at this.

"You'll be able to do a whole lot more when you go to Hogwarts, trust me," Irene said. "Now get a move on and get on the train, quickly." At this, Winford snapped out of his reverie and took something out of his briefcase that he usually took to work; a present for Moira.

"I'm no wizard, and have no idea what you'd need for school, but I thought I'd give you this," he said. Moira took it and unwrapped it. It was a lovely photo frame with a picture of the three of them in it. "Something to remember us by when you're there." Moira looked up at her father and gave him a hug.

"Aw, thanks Dad," she said, and held on to the picture tight. Just then the train whistle blew and Moira ran to get on the train, which began to move exactly three seconds after she was on it. She looked out the door and waved to her parents, who waved back to her until they could see each other no more.

Moira sighed deeply and pulled her trunk into the train, looking for a compartment that didn't have anyone in it. Unfortunately, it was far too late to find an empty compartment now, so she just settled for one which had only one girl sitting in it. She slid the compartment door open. The girl sitting in there was blonde-haired with pretty green eyes. Moira smiled at the girl, trying not to look as nervous as she felt.

"Hello," she greeted the girl. "Is this compartment free?"

((Hope you don't mind that I placed your character before you posted. Couldn't think of any other way in which the two could meet.))

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Posted: Jun 10th, '17, 19:43    

Tora_Fujimoto

Alexandria had packed as quickly as she could. Her parents had been waiting downstairs. She had started early enough to get everything in the suitcase she was bringing. She was so anxious. Who would she meet? Would she fit in? She was asking herself so many questions as she finished up and walked down the stairs and had her dad help her put her things in the trunk of the car.

As they made their way to the King's Cross station they sang to some songs in the car and laughed. So they would be having a good time before she left. A few minutes later, they areived and slowly made their way to a spot between nine and ten. She looked at the wall her parents were telling her to run through. She was skeptical at first but she trusted them.

She started to run and when she touched the wall and noticed she was hitting something hard she smiled. Alex looked around when she got on the other side, her mouth almost hanging open. It was not what she was expecting. There were a lot of people around, families saying good bye and a lot more kids. Alex had a huge grin on her face as she heard her mom and dad talking behind her. They had followed after her a few seconds later. She turned towards them to say her goodbyes.

Alex hugged and kissed her parents and tried not to tear up but she had. Just a little anyways. She wiped away her tears. "Ill miss you guys." She smiled at them not wanting to let go. But she knew she would have to so she did and turned toward the train and noticed a few others getting on. She said one last goodbye and took her suitcase and got onto the train. She looked for an empty compartment. She wasnt ready to be with a lot of people, yet.

When she found one she put her suitcase up and took a seat in the compartment and looked out the window. Her parents were still standing where ahe had left them and waved at them. It would be a few more minutes before they would leave.

A few minutes later, the trains' whistle blew and it wasnt too much longer before they started to move. She watched her parents get smaller the further they went. Soon, a girl walked into the compartment and asked if it was free. Her dark eyes looking at her. She smiled, swallowiing first before replying back.

"Yeah, of course." She waited until the girl took a seat across from her. "My name is Alexandria, but you can call me Alex." She introduced herself thinking that would be best. Alex looked at the girl, hoping the girl think she was creepy. Alex moved a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear and then started to play with her fingers. She was definitely nervous and it was easy to see.

(0) (0)
Questing Materials

Goldfish x 17
Lily ✔️
Water Orb ✔️
Wererat Tail ✔️
Yellow Balloon x 70
Food Points ✔️

Posted: Jun 11th, '17, 12:08    

CycloneKira

Moira smiled at the other girl when she said the compartment was free. She thanked the girl and seated herself across from her. When the other introduced herself, Moira smiled. "Nice to meet you, Alex," she said, noticing how nervous Alex was.

"I'm Moira," she said, extending her hand towards the other, hoping to put her at ease, for she knew all too well what being nervous felt like; she just did a better job of hiding it sometimes. "Moira Mallory." She gave the girl what she hoped was an encouraging or reassuring smile, rather than a smile that told the other she was trying too hard.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

Posted: Jun 11th, '17, 22:39    

Tora_Fujimoto

"Its nice to meet you as well. Are you ready for this?" Alex asked looking out the windows as they passed by trees, the fields, and the water. It was incredible. She never had a view like this where she was from and she loved it. She wondered how long it would be on this train ride. She hoped it was long enough to get her nerves settled down but quick enough to be able to start her life at Hogwarts.

Alex thought for a minute before looking back at Moira. "I really like that name. Where did your parents get that name from?" She changed the subject a little, trying to make small talk. She smiled back at Moira and tried to calm herself. Moira didn't seem like she was mean so maybe she could be herself. She kept that smile on her face as she held her hands together across her legs. Her hair was up in a ponytail and she liked the coolness on her face, she had been so hot and flushed from being nervous.

(0) (0)
Questing Materials

Goldfish x 17
Lily ✔️
Water Orb ✔️
Wererat Tail ✔️
Yellow Balloon x 70
Food Points ✔️

Posted: Jun 12th, '17, 12:30    

CycloneKira

Moira was a little puzzled on being asked whether she was ready, but it soon faded and gave way to wonder when she saw the view outside the train. She didn't even realize that she was smiling widely, she was so enthralled. Her mother had said something about how she'd love the ride to Hogwarts, but Moira hadn't expected or imagined anything like this. It was beautiful.

"Oh, thank you," she said, on the compliment about her name. "Well, my mother had a little sister who passed away only a month after she was born. She wanted to name me after the baby, and that's how I got the name." She shrugged. "Apparently, my father had wanted to name me Crystal, because he thought the name sounded cool, but my mother won in the end when she told him her reason for giving me my name. Couldn't really argue against that." She smiled.

"So how about you?" she asked. "Got any brothers or sisters?"

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

Posted: Jun 16th, '17, 13:49    

Tora_Fujimoto

"Im sorry about your moms sister, your name has a lot of meaning though, I like that." Alex smiled at Moira. She thought about the name Crystal and looked at Moira. "I think the name Crystal would of fit you too." She kept that cheesy smile on her face.

"No I don't have any siblings." She scrunched up her face a little. "I was hoping for one but nope, not yet." Alex gave a small nervous laugh. She wasn't a very chatty person when she was meeting someone for the first time.

(0) (0)
Questing Materials

Goldfish x 17
Lily ✔️
Water Orb ✔️
Wererat Tail ✔️
Yellow Balloon x 70
Food Points ✔️

Posted: Jun 17th, '17, 10:56    

CycloneKira

Moira smiled at the other's reply and became thoughtful. "It's fun being an only child," she said. "But I've always wondered what it would be like to have a sibling. Older or younger. A lot of my friends from school used to have so many stories to tell about their brothers or sisters."

"So, do you know what house you'll be in?" she asked.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

Posted: Jun 17th, '17, 11:07    

Tora_Fujimoto

"It can be fun and yeah I get what you mean. I wish I could have those kind of stories." She gave a small chuckle before thinking about Moira's next question.

"Im not sure, my parents were both in the same house and Im not sure if I want to follow or not. What about you? Do you know which one you want to be in?" Alex bit her bottom lip gently to think about it. She was thinking of being in hufflepuff but then again, her parents were both from Slytherin, so maybe she should follow them?she couldnt decide so she was thinking she'd wait to get the sorting hat and figure that out when the time came.

(0) (0)
Questing Materials

Goldfish x 17
Lily ✔️
Water Orb ✔️
Wererat Tail ✔️
Yellow Balloon x 70
Food Points ✔️

[ 14 posts ]