Yum!  15%  [ 4 ]
Blub blub blub~  50%  [ 13 ]
Total votes : 26
 Post subject: Re: [Kira]Magic Is Not Just In Wands[Tora]
Posted: Jun 18th, '17, 13:29    

CycloneKira

Hugs: 40431
Mood: I'm trying.
Moira thought about the question for a minute, before looking crestfallen. "Well, honestly, I wouldn't mind any house except Slytherin," she said. "Not that I don't like the house or that I'm biased or anything, bit it just seems like I can't come into that category. I'm not cunning at all, and I'm mostly Muggle-born, so I wouldn't fit into Slytherin." She looked even more dejected.

"I'm not sure I'd fit in anywhere, to be honest," she said. She didn't feel she was smart, brave or hardworking enough to belong anywhere. Moreover, her mother had refused to tell her which house she herself had gone to in school (saying that Moira should have a chance to figure out who she was without any parental pressure), so Moira couldn't even rely on legacy to know what house she'd be in.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
There's a lot to look forward to.
Keep going.
You can do this :)
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.
1st fairy - June 3rd, 12:06 AM IST

Posted: Jun 27th, '17, 03:32    

Tora_Fujimoto

Hugs: 30556
Alex nodded. "Im sure you'll fit right into one, and you'll end up loving it." She didnt say anything to the Slytherin part, just because that's what house she was thinking of going into. Alex ran out of things to talk about because she was starting to get nervous again. She turned towards the window and watched as everything passed them by. She loved the view and she watched it silently, looking over. To Moira every once in a while.

She hoped her and Moira would still hang around and become friends once they got to Hogwarts. She didnt want to go in alone so she tried to think of more to say. She felt if she stopped, that maybe Moira wouldnt want to stay around her. That she wasnt that fun,or something like that. "Do you think we would be in the same house?" She asked her kind of hoping they would be. Then they would see each other a bit more.

(0) (0)
Questing Materials

Goldfish x 17
Lily ✔️
Water Orb ✔️
Wererat Tail ✔️
Yellow Balloon x 70
Food Points ✔️

Posted: Jun 27th, '17, 13:47    

CycloneKira

Hugs: 40431
Mood: I'm trying.
Moira smiled at the other girl's words of confidence. She too, looked out the window, admiring the view. She turned back to face Alex when the second question was asked. "I hope so," she said, chuckling nervously. "Would be nice to have someone I already know be in the same house." She then tilted her head thoughtfully.

"I would still like to talk to you, even if we're not in the same house," she said, smiling. Alex seemed really nice, and Moira didn't want to lose anyone she met here over a simple matter such as different houses.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
There's a lot to look forward to.
Keep going.
You can do this :)
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.
1st fairy - June 3rd, 12:06 AM IST

Posted: Aug 18th, '17, 23:50    

Tora_Fujimoto

Hugs: 30556
[Sorry I havent been on. Ill read through this again and post soon. Hopefully sometime this weekend. Im sorry!]

(0) (0)
Questing Materials

Goldfish x 17
Lily ✔️
Water Orb ✔️
Wererat Tail ✔️
Yellow Balloon x 70
Food Points ✔️

[ 14 posts ]