:qn:  45%  [ 22 ]
:qn:  33%  [ 16 ]
Total votes : 49
 Post subject: ⇝the kpop conglomerate⇜
Posted: Jul 8th, '17, 11:49    

chuunibyou

Hugs: 102759
Mood: spiritual
come here to talk about kpop, music videos, comebacks, biases, variety shows, funny moments, dance performances, fanservice, cracks, memes, fandom, idol appreciation, and the nature of the kpop beast. and also any other unrelated randomness.

here you can

FEEL FREE
TO SQUEE!

(0) (0)
Come chat with me at my hangout thread!
Stroctoperry wrote:Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017
Third fairy found 9th Jan 2024

Post subject: Re: the kpop conglomerate (under contruction)
Posted: Jul 8th, '17, 11:50    

chuunibyou

FEATURED
here you can have a song, music video, or group!
introduce me to stuff so i can find stuff to stick here yo

This time, it's a featured GROUP: B.I.G (Boys In Groove)
Check out the MV that got me in to them:

A performance ver. of my fave song of theirs:

And a lit dance practice!

(0) (0)
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

Posted: Jul 8th, '17, 11:51    

chuunibyou

the master spoiler of my signature gifs
(because they are #kpop)
(also i need a place to keep them that won't poof, unlike a spam thread)
Spoiler

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 8th, '17, 11:52    

chuunibyou

reserved

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 8th, '17, 11:56    

chuunibyou

reserved

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 8th, '17, 11:59    

chuunibyou

reserved

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 8th, '17, 11:59    

chuunibyou

reserved

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 8th, '17, 12:02    

chuunibyou

AAAAND WE'RE OPEN!

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 8th, '17, 12:04    

chuunibyou

CycloneKira wrote:
Ambarsariya wrote:Image
This made me giggle like an idiot.
Same girl, same
KAI MAN, IT'S KAI

You know there was this episode of idk what, Hello Counsellor or some show like that, where the host was like he gets pissed off when his gf farts :mcmeh:
and Kai said he actually felt jealous of that level of comfort
I was like OHHH KAI :mclove:

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: ⇝the kpop conglomerate⇜
Posted: Jul 8th, '17, 17:14    

saiyouri

Hugs: 29620
Mood: Sleep & Winter where are you
Ah a nice place about kpop. Might be able to talk about the idols who are either dealing with bad things or doing bad things without so many people saying such horrible offensive stupid things about them.

(0) (0)

[ 22 posts ]