1 year or more  41%  [ 14 ]
there wasn't a time where I didn't rp  38%  [ 13 ]
Total votes : 34
 Post subject: Need a RP buddy [1x1]
Posted: Jul 8th, '17, 22:58    

Strawberry

Hugs: 7463
Mood: (/^▽^)/
I'm looking for someone to RP with. I enjoy modern role plays set in this reality, both light-hearted ones and more serious and deep ones. I don't want to do anything romantic (at least not with any details about you know what), sci-fi or only action rpgs.

I prefer rping with someone who writes at least more than a sentence - I love when both parties work together to bring the story forward and make stuff happen! I try to write at least a paragraph in each response, but ofc it also depends on what's given for me to work with. I try to reply every other day or within a week at most if nothing extraordinary is going on.

---------

Ideas:

- The summer book
I'm currently reading a book called The Summer Book about a girl who lives in England with her dad but goes to Hungary to live with her mom for a week every summer, and the book is about her time there and some romance and the relations she builds while she's there. It's a cozy and light read. We could have that as an inspiration, idk?

- The ig/blog/fb stalker
I'm thinking that maybe we could use some social media and a stalker and make something a bit scary? I love the social media and rping about it. It doesn't even have to involve a stalker or anything, it was just an idea, but we could make something up that has something to do with some social media, maybe two people that meet online and then they decide to meet up irl but things are not what they seem?

- I'll carry you through it all
For this one I'm thinking that there's a mentally disturbed/unstable character (A) and another character (B) that either works at an asylum or befriends the other character, and depending on how A is disturbed/troubled, maybe we could make up a relationship between the two, or a warm love story about character B trying to show the beauty in the world to character A after that A has given up on life?

---------

I'll happily brainstorm with you, or if you can think of anything else you'd like to do, I'm up for it. Just write away! :qh:

(0) (0)
my knuffels
looking to buy: nothing rn

[ 1 post ]