So long you're gone just like I always knew  28%  [ 12 ]
But I'm still here waiting for you  49%  [ 21 ]
Total votes : 43
 Post subject: Zenith
Posted: Oct 2nd, '17, 13:36    

Madissskin

Hugs: 9631
Mood: Clockwork

Earth is barely illuminated hundred of thousands of miles away. Exploring the galaxy is a wondrous quest, building robots we call friends, fighting the good space war, exploring new ways in which math and science continue to challenge themselves, engineering the best possible spaceship, and making friends from far away places.

Zenith is our Spaceship.

The Earthian Space Ship, Zenith is a ship designed to carry 300 people on a long-term journey with the intent of scientific discovery.

This chat is open to anyone who is friendly!

(1) (0)
I will love you if I never see you again, and I will love you if I never see you again, and I will love you if I see you every Tuesday. I will love you as the starfish loves a coral reef and as kudzu loves trees, even if the oceans turn to sawdust and the trees fall in the forest without anyone around to hear them. I will love you as the pesto loves the fettuccini and ats the horseradish loves the miyagi, and the pepperoni loves the pizza.

Post subject: Re: Zenith (under construction)
Posted: Oct 2nd, '17, 13:38    

Madissskin

About your captain
Madissskin
My name is Madisson but you can call me Mads or Cap’t if you so wish. I am an American college student getting a degree in chemistry. I'm a comic writer, currently working on a project about a lawyer going from monotony to seedy days and to spoil my own work, prison. I hope to get a degree in craftmanship and become a custom furniture maker.

(0) (0)
I will love you if I never see you again, and I will love you if I never see you again, and I will love you if I see you every Tuesday. I will love you as the starfish loves a coral reef and as kudzu loves trees, even if the oceans turn to sawdust and the trees fall in the forest without anyone around to hear them. I will love you as the pesto loves the fettuccini and ats the horseradish loves the miyagi, and the pepperoni loves the pizza.

Posted: Oct 2nd, '17, 13:39    

Madissskin

Other ranks

(0) (0)

Madissskin

Links

(0) (0)

Madissskin

((saved))

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Zenith
Posted: Oct 2nd, '17, 13:42    

Madissskin

So without further ado, I am Mads and I would like to know about your favorite movie?

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 6th, '17, 20:57    

Moi

Hugs: 325896
Mood: Know you're not alone.

I hope it's okay to post 8u

My favorite movie is Shaun of the Dead, but Death Proof is close behind.

(0) (0)

"I'll miss the winter
A world of fragile things
Look for me in the white forest
Hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
I know you hear me,
I can taste it in your tears."

Posted: Oct 8th, '17, 21:25    

ashabellanar

Hugs: 43748
Mood: Boondocks
Nice ^ Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz are both so good.

For me... it's hard to say. I think I've watched Spirited Away more than anything else (well, Sleepy Hollow but .. that was for the lulz). I've watched Black Swan a hell of a lot, too. Hmmm but idk I'm so indecisive.

A Tale of Two Sisters is one of my favorite horror movies. Same with Oculus.
I'll stop there. :deer:

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 8th, '17, 21:55    

Moi

Hugs: 325896
Mood: Know you're not alone.

I have yet to see Hot Fuzz. I heard it's good.
But I have seen Shaun of the Dead so many times and it's still hilarious and sad.
There is a movie called Dog House that's about these men getting away from their wives and such, to take their friend on a vacation because he's getting divorced.
Well, the town they go to, has zombies. But only female zombies.
So they get chased around and it's a damn hilarious movie.
One part has this guy arguing with his wife and she got pissed and tried to take her wedding ring off and he says "See? I knew you'd do that, so I glued it to your finger last night 8u/"

I love Spirited Away, Sleepy Hollow and Black Swan u8
There was a chick that said Spirited Away sucked and can't see why people like it.
xD

(0) (0)

"I'll miss the winter
A world of fragile things
Look for me in the white forest
Hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
I know you hear me,
I can taste it in your tears."

Posted: Oct 9th, '17, 20:31    

ashabellanar

Hugs: 43748
Mood: Boondocks
Awe. Well that same lady probably doesn't like Disney movies or anything of that ilk, then. Spirited Away is like... come on. COME ON. To each their own but like, come on.

I am going to look up Dog House on Kodi. I'm putting that on a list. That sounds great.

Hot Fuzz is really good, especially if you liked Shaun of the Dead. Actually, I believe it's part of the uh.. series? Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, and then.. The World's End. I haven't seen The World's End yet, tbh.
Lol apparently the trilogy is called the "Three Flavours Cornetto". Idgi but it sounds British af.

(0) (0)

[ 159 posts ]