Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 342 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: So ... you're a Potter. [ KimmiChan1989 & Eruvandir ]
Posted: Feb 16th, '19, 14:29    

KimmiChan1989

Hugs: 5996
Just as talked about, they were there, hiding under the invisibility cloak Julia had recieved from her father. They revealed themselves after being sure not to startle the guys.

"When we finish talking,"Julia said in the softest voice,"I'll get you two back to your common room with this so no one is seen."

Olivia nodded in agreement, thinking that would be best to keep the guys out of trouble.

Amira hadn't paid much attention, still distracted from before.

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 16th, '19, 14:35    

Eruvandir

Hugs: 182212
The boys' hearts, as hard as they tried to hide it, jumped in their chest when the three appeared out of nowhere. Thankful to Julia for offering to bring them back, Frank decided to officially start things while Aren sent glances towards Amira.

"First things first, we have to decide if there really is something troubling Caelum."

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 16th, '19, 14:46    

KimmiChan1989

Julia nodded,"You two know him better than anyone. Do you think there is?" She asked, looking down,"I could just be oversensitive and he might not really be hiding anything. I just worry with the new craziness going on..."

Amira hugged her tightly, hating how her best friend's family is being targeted.

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 16th, '19, 14:54    

Eruvandir

"The problem is … we're so used to Caelum hiding things that sometimes it takes an outsider to make us see that there is something wrong." Frank guiltily looked at the ground.

"There is one thing though." Aren joined in, his brows furrowing in deep thought.

"What do you mean?"

"Earlier today when he dropped those books. Caelum's never that clumsy. Heck, he would've wordlessly cast a floating charm just so that those books wouldn't hit the ground." Frank turned silent as Aren recounted the event for him. "Mum's key into the wards for Malfoy manor were removed as well. She was rerouted to Scotland when she tried to apparate in. I didn't think much of it, thinking that his father's gone back to that isolated gloomy face of his because missus Malfoy went and disappeared off the face of the earth, but if it's something more …"

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 16th, '19, 15:05    

KimmiChan1989

"She didn't disappear." Julia blinked, looking at them in surprise,"She's been staying at my place. Her and my mum were best friends and Caelum told me she stepped on a time Turner and if broke, causing her to think she's younger..." she told them what she had been told and how Ms. Malfoy was at her home right now, how Caelum had told her about this mysterious person who showed up at his house and as she finished she started to feel really sick,"He's lying to us..." she murmured quietly.

Olivia looked at her friend with worry,"Maybe he thinks hes keeping us safe?" She asked softly.

Amira crossed her arms silently, looking lost in thought

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 16th, '19, 15:15    

Eruvandir

"I don't think he's lying." Frank countered. "More like … just omitting facts. We only knew that Aunt Dorothea hasn't been in the manor. He didn't tell us that she was with your mother."

The two were silent for a while before Frank spoke up again. "Maybe Aunt Dorothea could help us figure things out? If she really did regress and believe that she's younger, she still would have seen who this mysterious guest is, right?"

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 16th, '19, 15:19    

KimmiChan1989

"I don't know. I dont know if she even saw them or not. She might not even remember. She doesnt realize Caelum is her son and she's married to his dad." Julia said softly,"It could be possible."

"Then that's our best bet." Amira said,"Julia, write her a letter and ask her. She'd remember you since she was at your home all summer and now."

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 16th, '19, 15:26    

Eruvandir

"And we'll keep an eye on Caelum." Frank finished with a tempus spell that sparkled into an 11:26 pm over his wand. "It's just about time for us to go. We can't have the evening patrol catch us out of bed."

Just as Frank was saying his goodnights, Aren sent a look at Amira like he didn't want to leave yet. "Amira, about earlier today … I'm sorry."

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 16th, '19, 15:37    

KimmiChan1989

Amira looked over,"You should be." She said quietly,"I hadn't expected to make you that mad over a question. It's not like I want Caelum to be a death eater you know."

Olivia shook her head,"Its late. We have a free period tomorrow after lunch. Talk about it then so we can get back to bed before being caught, okay?"

Amira looked at Aren,"Okay...we can talk more tomorrow." She went with Olivia to go back inside Ravenclaw tower after saying goodnight to the guys. Julia pulled out the cloak and made sure they were covered by it before walking with them back to the dungeons.

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 25th, '19, 07:08    

Eruvandir

"What should we do if- if there really is a dark wizard breathing down his neck?" Aren muttered, mostly to himself, but loud enough for Julia and Frank to hear. "Do we tell the Headmaster? Do we go to the Ministry? I mean … maybe they could put Caelum and his family under the witness protection thing, right?"

Frank simply listened as they walked through the silent halls under the invisibility cloak, casting a few glances at Julia. "The first thing we need to do is find out the truth." He spoke just as they arrived at the dungeons.

"We can take it from here, Julia." He sent a kind smile at her, waving before the two disappeared into the darkness of the dungeons.

Speaking the password and entering the common room, the first thing the two did not expect to see was Caelum sitting at the corner of the room beside the hearth, looking at the two of them with doubt and fragile trust in his eyes.

(0) (0)

[ 342 posts ]