Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 342 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: So ... you're a Potter. [ KimmiChan1989 & Eruvandir ]
Posted: Jun 8th, '20, 14:14    

KimmiChan1989

Hugs: 5996
Amira nodded and followed Aren, a bit nervous about this talk. But it needed to be done. Once they were alone and wouldn’t be heard, Amira asked softly,”What do you want to do?”

Olivia smiled and nodded,”That sounds fun to me.” She said, linking arms with Frank,”Lead the way?” She waved to Julia and Caelum before going off with Frank.

Julia smiled,”We can do anything you like. My main goal was to just spend some time with you.” She said gently

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: So ... you're a Potter. [ KimmiChan1989 & Eruvandir ]
Posted: Jun 9th, '20, 12:02    

Eruvandir

Hugs: 182186
"Does a walk along the lake sound good?" Aren's eyes shifted from Amira to the direction of the Black Lake. "I'd suggest a boat ride but I doubt the giant squid would be welcoming." He chuckled under his breath and held out his arm.

Frank grinned and repositioned his glasses over the bridge of his nose. "Meet you at the square in in four?" He hollered to Aren and Caelum and turned around without waiting for an answer. "Some housemates told me that Honeydukes is making a new candy. Don't know what it is yet."

"Even if I suggest that we go to the Shrieking Shack for our date?" Caelum raised an eyebrow and smirked with a teasing gleam in his eyes then turned and started leading Julia towards the Three Broomsticks. "I think I could go for some butterbeer right now. On second thought, maybe firewhisky would be better." He sighed tiredly as they walked through the square. "I doubt that would do any good right now though." He muttered as he steered them towards a cafe that looked quiet enough from the outside.

A bell rang as he stepped into the almost empty shop and ran his eyes past the few customers and landed on the wizard manning the counter. "Tea?" He asked.
"Always available for the young lord." The man answered with a chuckle before heading towards the back.
He nodded and led Julia to a table by the wall.

(0) (0)

[ 342 posts ]