No  4%  [ 3 ]
Sometimes  37%  [ 25 ]
Penguin  16%  [ 11 ]
Total votes : 68
 Post subject: Socially Awkward Club
Posted: Nov 5th, '17, 19:28    

Sanssouci

Hugs: 78399

Maybe you're socially awkward. Maybe you're not good with small talk. Maybe you don't know anyone here. Maybe you never know what to say. Maybe you're just looking for more places to post. Either way, feel free to just jump in and talk! It's ok if you don't know anyone, it's ok if you skip the small talk, it's ok if your post is random or awkward or not what anyone else is talking about, feel free to just jump in and tell me about your day!

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Socially Awkward Club
Posted: Nov 22nd, '17, 15:27    

Aradiiaa

Hugs: 9694
Mood: trying
I'm an introvert even online. But i'm so much better at talking via text on a computer than verbally. Lately i have been working my way through a depression episode but i'm proud to say I'm slowly recovering. hope it stays that way!!

How're yoooou!

(0) (0)
FORMERLY KNOWN AS SPECTRE.

25 | they/them | UTC +8

Posted: Nov 22nd, '17, 18:16    

Sanssouci

I'm really awkward in person partly because I speak before I think. Online or in texts, I can at least think before I speak, so it's a slight improvement. Only slight though lol.

That's good to hear! I'm doing all right! I have so much cleaning that I should be doing. :mcheh:

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 23rd, '17, 05:14    

ashabellanar

Hugs: 43749
Mood: Boondocks
Haha! Awesome :qh:
I used to never have social anxiety online and it's a really weird feeling... being afraid of internet people. Alas.

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 23rd, '17, 05:40    

Mikael Hart

Hugs: 193882
Mood: Hugs are death squeezes.
Website: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/mikael-hart/6844374/
Oh, a new hangout! Hello, everyone!

Aha, a socially awkward club! I can relate to it.

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 25th, '17, 18:15    

Sanssouci

Hello! I've been kind of busy lately. I went to my father's on Thursday for Thanksgiving. It's usually kind of unpleasant to be honest... He usually teases me a lot... But this time wasn't so bad. His girlfriend doesn't speak much English, but she talks a lot anyway, so that's always interesting! Then, yesterday, I cooked a bunch of food for my partner since he likes to do a Thanksgiving dinner at home too!

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 2nd, '17, 02:34    

Vivacity

Hugs: 8753
Mood: job hunting is stressful
Twitter: asteribus
Heyo! I can be pretty socially awkward both online and offline so this hangout seems fantastic to me. :mccute:

I actually spent my Thanksgiving away from home since I didn't have much money to fly back across the country--saved that airfare for Christmastime instead! :mcheh:

What did you cook Sanssouci?

(0) (0)
"Night is longer than day for those who dream and day is longer than night for those who make their dreams comes true." --Jack Kerouac

ImageImage

Posted: Dec 2nd, '17, 02:42    

Sanssouci

Oh, wow! Where are you and where is home?

I did turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, pumpkin pie, and rolls for my partner and an Amy's pot pie for me.

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 2nd, '17, 04:23    

Vivacity

Hugs: 8753
Mood: job hunting is stressful
Twitter: asteribus
U.S. East Coast is where I live (and will continue to live for a while) and my whole family's on the West Coast! Well, my sister goes to boarding school on the East Coast too, but she did go home since she got 2 weeks off from school for Thanksgiving. It's okay though, I enjoy feeling independent hehe. :mclaugh:

Mmmmm your meal sounds good! Well, besides the turkey since I never liked that much (and now I'm vegetarian), but ahhh mashed potatoes! My family tends not to do much of a traditional Thanksgiving and just eat Chinese food like normal haha. :mccute:

(0) (0)
"Night is longer than day for those who dream and day is longer than night for those who make their dreams comes true." --Jack Kerouac

ImageImage

Posted: Dec 2nd, '17, 05:30    

Sanssouci

I'm in New York, living about 15 minutes away from the house I grew up in! Never traveled much at all!

I was never really into turkey either. I was never really into any meat as a kid. But I was always pressured to eat it anyway. But now I haven't eaten meat in over 10 years!

(0) (0)

[ 207 posts ]