(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
Posted: Dec 8th, '17, 07:43    

Mikael Hart

Hugs: 193834
Mood: Hugs are death squeezes.
Website: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/mikael-hart/6844374/
@Aileybby:

It helps if you break the numbers up in spaces. Having it all clumped together makes it hard for some folks (like me) to read. XD But it's right.

Aha, I use "@" to make it easier. I use it most on this other forum though because it actually alerts people.

Oh yeah, Breath of the Wild is what's doing that for me, currently. I barely follow the main story --mostly I go around seeing how high I can climb and how far I can travel. Also I cook a lot. XD

Aha, with AC I always try to collect everything. It's kinda obsessive.

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 8th, '17, 08:08    

Aileybby

Hugs: 2214
Mood: Cold ;~;
I will try again in a moment then!

Does it really alert people to messages? That's actually kind of neat! I thought it was just a common way to say "hey I'm responding to you without quoting you directly". The more you know~

Breath of The Wild deletes my life. I used to live with my brother for like a year. And I would just leach his Switch off him and play BoTW and would lose track of so much time because running around is just way too much fun. So I totally get it. lol

I have specific furniture that I collect but then when I get it, I want every colour option available for it. EVERY. COLOUR. ahah..

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 8th, '17, 08:27    

Mikael Hart

It doesn't on this site, but it did on the other one I go to (Flight Rising). People there called it "pinging". Here, it's just as you say --a response sans the direct quote.

I play on the WiiU, aha. I once took five minutes to watch from a little a ways as my horse slowly slid and fell down a cliff that was narrow, but not narrow enough for death. That same dumb horse once tried to cross a river to come to me and got stuck on a little island.

I'm like that with MMOs, which is often why I end up quitting. I run out of wardrobe space.

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 8th, '17, 08:52    

Aileybby

Oh ok, that's neat but I do understand the use of it~

ooh! I forgot that it was on the WiiU because I was so spoiled... Maybe I'll just buy a WiiU copy for myself... ehehe...
HORSE WHY. I never had a dumb horse like that but I've certainly done some terrible things. Like taking a flying lean and forget which button is the glider so you end up spearing your way to certain death. WOOH
The true problem with playing multiple games is that you mix up buttons sometimes. (as a side note I'm a huge promoter for the game Octopath. if you like mature games with old school visuals, like ffvi looks check it out!)

I play a lot of MMOs.... I currently have a small addiction to the game Black Desert Online because fashion and house decoration.
Things which I also get appeased with via Animal Crossing Pocket Camp. Awyiss so good. Also Love Nikki. I need tranquilizer darts to get off that game.

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 8th, '17, 09:12    

Mikael Hart

Aha, my brother was considering buying BotW on Switch too. I implied that he shouldn't because there are better things to spend money on, but, eh, it's ultimately his money.

I've tried to jump off a ledge and onto some wood boards, but fell into quicksand. Twice. When I get tired, I fumble on that glider button.

Oh, true!

I tried Black Desert when I went to visit my cousin. I tried to drown myself and we all freaked out about how deep I went, lol.

Aha, that gaming addiction!

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 8th, '17, 09:25    

Aileybby

I'm a terrible influence. Money on games is money well spent... who cares if I need food for the week. That game is fun! ehehe

Glider button of doom...

BDO is a super grind game, it's hard to remain casual on it. I had intended to log in for just a bit on Sunday and found myself coming out of a horse training coma after 6 hours. The horror.....

Hello my name is Ailey and I have a gaming problem.

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 8th, '17, 12:48    

Mikael Hart

Aha, I don't feel that way about buying Pokemon Moon. I barely touched it before I stopped.

That sounds pretty horrific indeed!

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 8th, '17, 18:21    

Aileybby

That's true, you can't validate a purchase you don't spend time with, but I never buy something I don't absolutely want. For example Pokemon Sun/Moon wasn't like that for me, so I never got them.

Animal Crossing was a huge investment for me because I spent a lot of idle time with it, so I totally feel like the price of the game was worth the enjoyment I got out of it.

I suppose it comes down to that really. Do you get more enjoyment out of something (game or not) than the cost? If so I think it's wonderful!

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 8th, '17, 19:16    

Kitalpha Hart

Hugs: 5371
Mood: I'm poor (´Д` )
It should, I typed it out so people can copypasta it and I've had several people succeed with it

And ys you can copypasta friendcodes

(0) (0)
Imageurls broke Imagebig sadsImage

[ 75 posts ]