Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 143 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: ~Romance Under The Sea~ XnovaX and KimmiChan
Posted: Dec 15th, '17, 02:01    

KimmiChan1989

Hugs: 6049
Sirene looked up, noticing her friend swimming away. She followed, catching up with her easily. When they got to the surface, they saw pouring rain and a young man on a ship trying to keep it together.

Bryan had never seen the sea so angry during a storm, and he had been out in his boat many times in his young life. He struggled to keep the boat together, to keep the sails in the air. But a large wave washed the boat over, causing him to tumble into the water, sinking down to where the girls could see him.

Sirene had watched and gasped,"Oh no, he'll drown!" She said to Natalie, swiftly swimming over to the unconscious man to help him.

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 15th, '17, 02:31    

XnovaX

Hugs: 19942
Yahoo Messenger: angel.hitake
Natalie first found herself watching the thunderheads of the darkened sky, then she saw the boat, and the giant wave. She gasped as the boy went overboard and dived back into the water to help Sirene, and swam after her. She wasn't as fast as her friend, so she'd probably get to the boy first, leaving Natalie to panic.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER
Put this in your signature if you agree.

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Dec 15th, '17, 02:49    

KimmiChan1989

Sirene started to swim the young man to the beach, struggling to get his head above water so he could breathe. She managed to drag him onto land and sit next to him, pumping the water out of his body,"Come on..." She murmured,"Come on..." Soon she heard the young man gasp for air and color return to his face, just as the storm seemed to settle down a bit.

Bryan opened his eyes, gasping for air. He sat up and saw Sirene. He blinked,"Oh my god.... mermaids are real." He was shocked, as he was always told they were just myth,"Did you just save me...?"

Sirene nodded,"Yeah... You okay?" She patted his back, helping him cough up any more water that hadn't come out yet. He nodded.

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 15th, '17, 03:30    

XnovaX

Natalie swam around for a bit in her fit of panic, before swimming back up the surface to see if she could see them. Each time she surfaced, she found herself closer to the beach, and eventually found the two of them. She was relieved they were okay, well, the boy was okay. That's what really mattered and jeez, he was totally cute! She pretty much stayed behind the rocks, peeping her head out just enough for Sirene to (possibly) see her.

Though.. mermaids weren't technically supposed to let humans see them. Maybe it would be alright, since Sirene saved him? Probably not, but what did it really matter. "Siri..?" She voiced quietly, in hopes of getting her attention.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Dec 15th, '17, 03:43    

KimmiChan1989

Bryan smiled and chatted with Sirene, promising not to tell anyone he had met a mermaid and thanking her for saving him,"Are all mermaids as pretty as you?" He asked softly.

Sirene blushed,"You should see my friend, Natalie." She said,"She's so pretty." She heard Natalie and over and saw her. "Over here!" She waved to her, trying to get her to come over.

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 15th, '17, 04:01    

XnovaX

Natalie was feeling much more reserved than usual, being out like this. She slowly swam closer to the two of them, seeing how Sirene seemed comfortable enough with the boy. But she stayed somewhat in the water, in case she wanted to flee. "Um.. I'm glad you're okay.." She murmured softly, just loud enough for him to hear her. "We saw you hit the water.. But I'm not a very fast swimmer.." Natalie murmured nervously.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Dec 15th, '17, 04:13    

KimmiChan1989

Bryan smiled,"You don't have to be so scared." He said to her gently,"I already promised Sirene I wouldn't tell a soul I met real mermaids." He shrugged,"Besides, who would believe me."

Sirene smiled,"We should go though... just so we aren't seen." She looked over at him,"I hope we will see you again."

Bryan nodded, pointing to a beach house not far from there,"I live right over there. I'm almost always in the water so I'm sure I'll see you guys around sometimes."

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 15th, '17, 04:24    

XnovaX

Natalie's face burned red. "It's not that simple!" She flustered a bit, now pouting some. "To actually meet a human.." She murmured. Calming down, Natalie sighed softly and glanced at the boy. How could he understand how she felt? She'd read stories about humans for quite some time.. But seeing one was completely different.

She blinked, and nodded as she friend mentioned it was time to go. Natalie actually smiled some as the boy spoke about seeing them again.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Dec 15th, '17, 05:13    

KimmiChan1989

Sirene smiled and told Bryan goodbye before slipping back into the water,"Let's go, Natalie." She waved at Bryan again and dove into the water.

When she and Natalie got underwater, she turned to her,"Oh my gosh... He was so cute~" She squeed softly,"Wasn't he?" Sirene floated around happily like she always did when she got a new crush.

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 15th, '17, 05:34    

XnovaX

Natalie glanced at the boy before nodding to Sirene and diving under the water to follow her.

After a bit, Natalie sighed as Sirene squeed over the boy, then asked her if he was cute. She was acting like she had a new crush.. Natalie only nodded, blush coloring her cheeks lightly. He was cute, but he was human! Nathan soon swam up to the girls looking worried.

"Where have you two been? I've been looking for you for over an hour." He stated, clearly unpleased about their sudden disappearance, after he finished his job. Natalie flushed, her brother had surprised. "We were just having girl time." She said quietly.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

[ 143 posts ]