Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 143 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: ~Romance Under The Sea~ XnovaX and KimmiChan
Posted: Dec 15th, '17, 23:02    

KimmiChan1989

Hugs: 6062
Soon Sirene came into the living room with two large helpings of their favorite dishes,"Eat up~" She smiled, handing one to Nate and one to Natalia. She then swam back in, getting her own lunch before swimming out into the living room to join them again, taking a bite of her food, blushing as her stomach growled.

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 16th, '17, 02:30    

XnovaX

Hugs: 20005
Yahoo Messenger: angel.hitake
Natalie put the book aside as Sirene came back into the room with their food, and gratefully took the offered plate. "It smells so good~" She cooed, then began to eat. Nathan couldn't help his chuckle, and nodded his thanks to Sirene for the food before eating.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER
Put this in your signature if you agree.

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Dec 16th, '17, 02:32    

KimmiChan1989

Sirene smiled and nodded,"Your both welcome." She said, eating with them. She giggled and chatted with Natalie about some of the new books she had been reading, books about movies, just about any books that could be found under the sea,"OH! I have to remember to pick up that book from the bookstore later today." Sirene said, meaning it for a mental note for herself.

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 16th, '17, 02:46    

XnovaX

Natalie usually found herself chatting with her friend, but she didn't say a whole lot before her mind drifted to the human boy from earlier. Her first crush.. Nathan actually listened to the chatting of the girls as he ate. He blinked when Sirene suddenly mentioned picking up a book from the bookstore. "What kind of book are you getting?" He asked curiously, more surprised about his sister's lack of response to the word 'bookstore', but more or less thought little of it.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Dec 16th, '17, 02:49    

KimmiChan1989

Sirene smiled,"It's the final book in my romance series I had been reading for a long time." She said, explaining,"This book will tell if the couple can stick together or if they go their separate ways." She sighed happily,"It's such a wonderful series, it helps me forget my own failure of a love life."

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 16th, '17, 02:58    

XnovaX

Nathan blinked as she told him about the book, being a romance. He sighed and got up as he finished eating. "Your love life isn't a failure." He said calmly, lowering his voice some just to show how he did care about her. Nathan swam into the kitchen and washed his plate, then put it up where it went.

Natalie watched the two for a moment, getting up as well when she finished. "Siri, can I go with you to the bookstore?" She asked curiously. There was a book she wanted to get as well.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Dec 16th, '17, 03:02    

KimmiChan1989

Sirene sighed, finishing her food as well,"Yes it is." She said, taking her plate into the kitchen,"Falling in love with guys who only lie and cheat on me... guys that just want to use me or play with my emotions." She washed up her dishes and put the rest of them away,"I'm starting to think dealing with this isn't worth it anymore." She looked over at Natalie as she asked about going with her to the bookstore,"Of course, if you want to. I'm going later this evening." She replied.

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 16th, '17, 03:33    

XnovaX

Nathan glanced at Sirene as she spoke, frowning some. He couldn't stop himself from swimming over to her and lightly gripped her shoulder. "Listen to me, there is someone out there who won't hurt you like that. Someone who won't lie to you or play with your feelings. It just takes time to find them.." He said to her, having a different attitude about it than he usually did. He hated seeing Sirene looking like she wanted to give up. No, he hated seeing her hurt. After a moment, his face turned red and he slowly let go of her, averting his eyes. "..sorry." He murmured softly, hoping he didn't upset her more.

Natalie blinked a couple of times at how her brother reacted, grinning on the inside. Maybe he was finally opening up a little bit, about he felt? She was super excited about it, though she didn't let it show.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Dec 16th, '17, 03:37    

KimmiChan1989

Sirene sighed sadly,"Well... if they are out there, they are doing a good job hiding." She said, sinking into a chair,"I've lived here for my entire life. I almost wonder if I just need a change."

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 16th, '17, 03:53    

XnovaX

Nathan slowly swam to her and sat next to her. "Tomorrow.." He began quietly, feeling a tad awkward about asking what he wanted to ask her. "Come to the park, with me.. There's going to be a concert." He said, his face red as if asking her on a date. It wasn't meant like a date, he just wanted to cheer her up, and he knew she liked the group that was coming to preform.

Natalie left the two alone and went back to reading, she'd tease her brother later.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

[ 143 posts ]