Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 143 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: ~Romance Under The Sea~ XnovaX and KimmiChan
Posted: Dec 15th, '17, 05:44    

KimmiChan1989

Hugs: 6050
Sirene nodded in agreement with Natalie,"Yup." She said, pulling herself out of her little daze there,"I was just thinking about getting something to eat for lunch. That or maybe heading to the bookstore. There's a new book out I'm dying to read." She looked over at her friends,"You two want to come?" She asked. She was in a good mood. She did have a crush on Bryan, yes, but she knew it would only stay as a simple crush. She noticed Natalie had blushed too and wondered if Natalie had the same kind of crush she did.

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 15th, '17, 05:50    

XnovaX

Hugs: 19948
Yahoo Messenger: angel.hitake
Nathan examined his sister's face closely, cause her to lightly push against his shoulder. "Relax, would you?" She said, smiling. Lunch sounded good. He nodded and looked at the two of the them. "How about we go grab some lunch?" Nathan suggested. Natalie seemed to brighten, since they hadn't eaten today.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER
Put this in your signature if you agree.

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Dec 15th, '17, 17:28    

KimmiChan1989

Sirene nodded,"Lunch sounds really good to me." She said with a smile,"Where do you guys want to go?" Part of her wanted to tell Nathan about meeting Bryan and how they had saved him from drowning. But she knew he wouldn't like that and probably get them in trouble by telling their parents. And she didn't want that because she didn't want them to try to stop Natalie from hanging out with her since they were best friends.

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 15th, '17, 19:28    

XnovaX

Nathan took a moment to think about a good place to eat. Natalie gasped quietly and glance at Sirene. "What about that place, with the giant conch shell in front?" She asked. Nathan blinked. Had they ever been there? Maybe the girls went there without him? He wondered to himself.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Dec 15th, '17, 19:44    

KimmiChan1989

Sirene blinked, looking confused,"Wait what place are you talking about?" She asked, not remembering what place she was talking about. She looked around, wondering if there was anything nearby that they might have liked to have for lunch,"Or...." She smiled,"We can go to my house and I can cook for everyone." She said, gently pulling her long hair down and working it into a long braid to keep it from going everywhere.

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 15th, '17, 19:59    

XnovaX

Natalie sighed and shook her head. "Nevermind." She said casually, smiling again when Sirene offered to cook for them instead. "That sounds like a good idea!" She said, glancing at her brother. Nathan smirked at the idea as well, and nodded lightly. "Sure, Sirene's cooking is better than moms." He teased their friend, meaning it as a compliment of course.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Dec 15th, '17, 20:07    

KimmiChan1989

Sirene giggled,"I don't know about that." She said with a shrug,"Your mom is a pretty good cook." She swam over to the market and picked up a few things needed to make something really yummy before rejoining her friends,"Okay guys, let's head back to the house."She said with a smile before leading the way through town back towards her home, going at a pace where they could keep up with her.

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 15th, '17, 20:13    

XnovaX

Natalie smiled, and nodded as Sirene seemed to disagree with Nathan. The two of them lingered while she went to the market, then followed her back to her place. Either way, Nathan could tell the girls were acting different from usual, especially his sister.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Dec 15th, '17, 20:28    

KimmiChan1989

Sirene led them inside her house, closing the door up behind her. She swam into the kitchen and started to get cooking their lunch. She was making each of them their favorites, spoiling them a bit like she always loved to do. She looked up at the two of them,"You two just relax and enjoy. Lunch wont take too long to make."

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 15th, '17, 22:54    

XnovaX

Once they arrived, and Sirene swam off into the kitchen, Nathan went over to the couch and lounged. Natalie on the other hand went to find one of her books she kept over here, then she sat and began to read while waiting.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

[ 143 posts ]