Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 143 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: ~Romance Under The Sea~ XnovaX and KimmiChan
Posted: Dec 28th, '17, 05:04    

KimmiChan1989

Hugs: 5994
Sirene smiled, having fun at the concert. She leaned back and kissed Nate's cheek before going back to singing along with others at the concert with the band.

Bryan was sitting on the beach, collecting sea shells. He wondered how his mermaid friends were doing.

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 29th, '17, 04:12    

XnovaX

Hugs: 19723
Yahoo Messenger: angel.hitake
Nathan smiled when she kissed his cheek and continued to hold her while she sang. He kind of started singing along when they played his favorite song, but it was so quiet that hardly anyone would hear him.

Natalie poked her head from under the water and smiled when she saw the human boy. She swam closer and lightly splashed the water.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER
Put this in your signature if you agree.

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Jan 1st, '18, 22:07    

KimmiChan1989

Sirene leaned against him gently, closong her eyes. She could hear him sing and thought he sang very well. She cheered with the others as the band started another song.

Bryan looked up and smiled, hearing the splashing, "Natalie?" He said, hoping she could hear him.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 1st, '18, 23:21    

XnovaX

Nathan enjoyed the concert with Sirene, happy that she seemed to be enjoying herself as well.

Natalie smiled when getting his attention worked, and she swam a little closer, so they could talk. "Hello, I don't think I got your name last time." She said.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Jan 1st, '18, 23:34    

KimmiChan1989

Sirene turned and hugged him tightly,"I'm having so much fun." She said, leaning against him gently,"I think this was something I really needed... Thank you...for this...for just being there... for everything you've ever done for me."

He smiled,"It's Bryan." He said, fiddling with the seashells he had found. He was making a necklace with them.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 2nd, '18, 00:41    

XnovaX

Nathan tightened his arms around her a little as she spoke, being sure not to hurt her. "I'd do anything for you, Sirene..even if you didn't ask me to." He said quietly before lightly cupping her cheeks and kissing her.

Natalie smiled and made sure to remember his name. She watched him make a necklace with the seashells around him. "Making a shell necklace?" She asked curiously.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Jan 5th, '18, 04:03    

KimmiChan1989

Sirene was stunned. She blushed, gently kissing him back gently. She hugged him gently, not wanting to let him go. She couldn't believe this was happening. She couldn't believe there was a slight chance that he ACTUALLY cared about her too the same way that she cared about him.

---

Bryan smiled and nodded,"Yeah. I make jewelry with shells sometimes." He smiled, working on the necklace. He soon finished up and showed it to her. It had beautiful blue, black, and green shells,"What do you think?" He asked.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 5th, '18, 06:03    

XnovaX

Nathan held the kiss a bit longer before slowly pulling back. "I won't let anyone hurt you anymore.. I won't hurt you, you know that right?" He said quietly, holding her close to him. "Sirene, I love you." He murmured into her soft hair.

Natalie smiled and got up on a rock close to him. "It's pretty." She said, gazing at the necklace. "Me and Sirene like to make jewelry with shells, and stuff under water." She said, smiling again. "But I like yours more." She said, blushing a little. God, she almost sounded like a child. "Can I.. Bring you some shells from my collection?" She asked quietly.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Jan 5th, '18, 23:36    

KimmiChan1989

Sirene blushed, looking surprised, but thankful to hear him say that,"You don't know how happy I am to hear that... Because the truth is... when I was dating those other guys...they were only supposed to be distractions to get over how I felt about you. I just assumed you just saw me as your little sister's best friend and that was it..." She admitted softly.

---

Bryan smiled and nodded,"Sure." He said,"I can make them into a really pretty necklace for you if you'd like."

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 5th, '18, 23:52    

XnovaX

Nathan kissed the top of her head. "I wasn't ready to tell you.." He admitted quietly. He slowly released her and smirked. "So, how about we enjoy the rest the concert, and go eat afterwards?" He said, smiling some.

Natalie smiled, honestly happy that he agreed. She blushed a little when he offered to make her a necklace, but she was still smiling. "I'd like that." She said happily.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

[ 143 posts ]