Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 143 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: ~Romance Under The Sea~ XnovaX and KimmiChan
Posted: Jan 6th, '18, 00:34    

KimmiChan1989

Hugs: 6031
Sirene nodded,"Sounds good~" She thought for a moment,"Does that mean you'll be my boyfriend?" She asked, blushing lightly. Her stomach knotted up and she was nervous.

---

Byran smiled and nodded,"Alright. I'll wait right here." He said.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 6th, '18, 01:34    

XnovaX

Hugs: 19848
Yahoo Messenger: angel.hitake
Nathan chuckled and kissed her forehead. "What else would it mean, silly girl?" He voiced, teasing her a little.

---

Natalie nodded and dove into the water from her rock. She hurried to her house and looked around for her box of shells. When she found it, a small blue jewelry box filled with many different shells, she picked it up and swam back to the surface to see Bryan.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER
Put this in your signature if you agree.

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Jan 9th, '18, 20:10    

KimmiChan1989

Sirene blushed a bit,"I was just wondering." She said, snuggling with him gently. She really couldn't believe this was happening to her. She had absolutely adored him for the longest time and now that they were dating, this was the happiest she could have ever been. She had a feeling Natalie knew this was coming. If not, well wouldn't she be surprised?

---

Bryan was still sitting on the beach, looking for more shells. When Natalie returned, he smiled,"Welcome back." He said,"I found a few shells that might look good with the necklace I make for you."

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 11th, '18, 04:04    

XnovaX

Soon the concert was over and Nathan was taking Sirene somewhere nice to eat, with the money he had been earning with his job. Nothing too fancy, but something she would like, and he'd let her get whatever she wanted.

---

Natalie swam over and held out the jewelry box to him. "Here, all of my favorite shells I collected are in here." She said with a sweet smile. "You better not lose it." She teased playfully, knowing he wouldn't do such a thing. "It's very precious to me." Natalie said.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Jan 16th, '18, 02:59    

KimmiChan1989

Sirene smiled and kissed his cheek,"Instead of going out somewhere, why not let me cook for you?" She said, "Since you took me to such a fun concert, it's the least I could do."

---

Bryan smiled and nodded, gently taking it from her,"Don't worry, I'm very careful about most things like this." He said

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 16th, '18, 21:44    

XnovaX

Nathan blinked and glanced at her. He smiled and kissed her hair. "Alright, love. If that's what you want to do." He said, gently taking her hand.

---

Natalie giggled a little. "Byran, what legends of mermaids have you heard?" She asked curiously, moving the topic away from sea shells a bit.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Jan 31st, '18, 22:14    

KimmiChan1989

Sirene smiled, holding his hand gently and kissing his cheek, leaning against him as the concert continued. When it ended, she smiled and swam with him back to her house,"So what sounds really good for dinner?" She asked him, making sure her long hair was still up in a ponytail so it wasn't in her way.

---

Bryan smiled,"I've heard a lot of different things." He said as he carefully worked,"Some of them have kind of mixed with legends about other mythological creatures." He looked at her,"Not that I disbelieve you and Sirene are mermaids." He added,"Most of them are fused with the myths of the Sirens, the bewitchingly beautiful women who sing to lure sailors to their deaths."

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 10th, '18, 23:35    

XnovaX

Nathan smiled and easily followed her back to her place after the concert was over. He shrugged lightly at her question. "Whatever you're in the mood for." He said casually. Nathan wasn't picky, especially when it came to Sirene's cooking.

---

Natalie giggled quietly and brushed some of her hair aside with her slender fingers. "We are known for our voices, but nothing like the sirens.. Sirens are actually bird-women, not mermaids.." She said softly as she gently traced her fibers over her fish tail. "We can also walk on land with legs with our scales are dried." She said, glancing at him.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Feb 19th, '18, 18:21    

KimmiChan1989

Sirene smiled and nodded, swimming off towards the kitchen to get the meal started. She grabbed what was needed and started to prep everything.

------

Bryan blinked, listening to her talk of being human when their fins are dry,"Really?" He asked,"That is something I never knew... Do you stay human for as long as you like or...?"

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 19th, '18, 20:07    

XnovaX

Nathan smirked as he watched her swim about, prepping their food. He liked to watch her when she cooked, and that's actually where he learned to cook some of the things he had made for himself and Natalie.

---

Natalie giggled and shook her head lightly. "We can stay human as long as our legs are dry, but we have to find water by sundown." She said calmly. She couldn't tell him why or he'd probably worry if she ever did walk as a human.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

[ 143 posts ]