Catch  16%  [ 7 ]
Feed  36%  [ 16 ]
Bag  5%  [ 2 ]
Run  7%  [ 3 ]
Attack  11%  [ 5 ]
Throw Rock  7%  [ 3 ]
Give Pokeblock  18%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 44
 Post subject: Re: A Wild Newb Appears. What Will You Do?
Posted: Jan 14th, '18, 18:13    

Vlad Bloodhaven

Hugs: 3487
Mood: Awkward
Poor rabbit! I'd probably have issues too. Bunnies need so much more than that. Well, I'm glad you adopted her and got her out of that mess.

Er... yeah, I didn't. The doctors at the ER closest to me are not that nice and they charge extra if they don't think it is important. :x

Lol

I have had him about a year. I think the vet estimated he was four weeks when he was rescued. I thought that was little young with all the issues he has with neglect though, but then I remembered cats mature so much faster than humans and if he was being neglected since the beginning his issues would make sense. Apparently he, his siblings, and his mother were being kept outside in a box and the owner was pretty much ignoring them. Someone noticed and took the box and put it someplace where people would see and adopt the cats. So pretty much me and handful of other people found them and each took one. The mom also found a home so that was good too. I don't know if he'll grow out of it. He stuffs his little cheeks everyday with his cat food so it's not like he lacking food now. I think it's become a bit of a habit now.

(0) (0)
I know I probably have some rare or retired items on here, but here's my dream avatar: https://kofk.de/da/074F5B39.jpg

Posted: Jan 16th, '18, 19:26    

memoriam

Hugs: 218467
Mood: Mood.
Yeah, I was just a kid, but hearing what the bunny was given to drink, my face was like "whaaaat, even I know that's crazy and unhealthy and I'm a child! x.x"

Wow, unfair, then I understand why you didn't go, but sometimes it's better to be safe than sorry, right? I'd rather pay a bit (although I'm sure it's not a small amount) to be sure I'm alright than wait too long and lose a few fingers or more than that and ask myself "why didn't I ask for help sooner?"

Hm, with a year in a safe space you'd think he'd stop doing it by now. So maybe it's just his charm :qt:
It's good to hear his cat family has had a happy ending after all, warms my heart :qh:

(0) (0)
In need of materials? Go to ~Memoriam's~
Free avatar/room items & knuffels!
Make the ⁂*ℭonfetti ℜain*⁂ with me!

Dec 21st/22nd 2016, R.I.P. Tila. We'll miss you, you cuddly little stinker <3
Dec 7th 2019, R.I.P. Candy. I'm sorry, my sweet little rumball...
Jan 8th 2020, R.I.P. Cotton. Farewell my golden adventurer </3
May 15th 2021, R.I.P. Kreska. I love you, angel...
Feb 3rd 2022, R.I.P. Kropka. Goodbye, my *starshine*
Nov 27th 2022, R.I.P. Strzałka. You will be missed, lazy ball.
Jan 5th 2023, R.I.P. Iskra. Spark until the end.
Jan 26th 2024, R.I.P. Mocha. You can fool around now, baby <3
Feb 22nd 2024, R.I.P. Latte. Now you are truly a free spirit...

Posted: Jan 18th, '18, 04:50    

Vlad Bloodhaven

Hugs: 3487
Mood: Awkward
I'm still in mild shock. What would possess someone to give their bunny just tea? Maybe she had dementia or alzheimer's...?

If anything started to turn red, yellow, or bluish black or swelled then I would definitely have gone before things got too dangerous. I was tempted, really tempted to go, but another thing that kept me from deciding to go was the fact my arm was numb. Like what if it became unresponsive while I was driving? So I probably would have had to call for an ambulance anyways if it got worse.

Yeah, probably. He already has a lot of quirks. One more isn't going to hurt. As long as he doesn't start putting his prey in my bed as some sort of "gift" I'll be mostly okay with it also if he eats them in moderation so it doesn't bother his stomach as much.

(0) (0)
I know I probably have some rare or retired items on here, but here's my dream avatar: https://kofk.de/da/074F5B39.jpg

Posted: Jan 18th, '18, 15:53    

memoriam

Hugs: 218467
Mood: Mood.
Look, Idk, old ladies are crazy. There was one in my neighbourhood who had a Pekingese and she was feeding if with fudge and I was like "omg, no you didn't x.x" but yes, she did :mcsweat: That poor dog...

Numb arm would be already enough for me to call in, but I'm the person who panicks easily :mcargh:

Haha, yeah, as long as he's overall healthy and doesn't give any gross cat gifts XD
Our cats never gave us gifts tho, I'm pretty sure they just felt they were in charge in the house XD

(0) (0)
In need of materials? Go to ~Memoriam's~
Free avatar/room items & knuffels!
Make the ⁂*ℭonfetti ℜain*⁂ with me!

Dec 21st/22nd 2016, R.I.P. Tila. We'll miss you, you cuddly little stinker <3
Dec 7th 2019, R.I.P. Candy. I'm sorry, my sweet little rumball...
Jan 8th 2020, R.I.P. Cotton. Farewell my golden adventurer </3
May 15th 2021, R.I.P. Kreska. I love you, angel...
Feb 3rd 2022, R.I.P. Kropka. Goodbye, my *starshine*
Nov 27th 2022, R.I.P. Strzałka. You will be missed, lazy ball.
Jan 5th 2023, R.I.P. Iskra. Spark until the end.
Jan 26th 2024, R.I.P. Mocha. You can fool around now, baby <3
Feb 22nd 2024, R.I.P. Latte. Now you are truly a free spirit...

[ 44 posts ]