Catch  16%  [ 7 ]
Feed  36%  [ 16 ]
Bag  5%  [ 2 ]
Run  7%  [ 3 ]
Attack  11%  [ 5 ]
Throw Rock  7%  [ 3 ]
Give Pokeblock  18%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 44
 Post subject: A Wild Newb Appears. What Will You Do?
Posted: Jan 1st, '18, 18:53    

Vlad Bloodhaven

Hugs: 3487
Mood: Awkward
Poor Pokemon reference in title and poll.

Hello, I am a small newb of Newbville. Population, I don't really know.
Anyways, I was going to post this yesterday, but my Crohn's was acting up a bit so I wasn't feeling well. I also stayed up till midnight which I am now regretting a little.
I am Vlad Bloodhaven or that is what you are going know me as on here unless you ever meet me in real life. No I am not really a vampire. That was just for characterizing and, I don't know, to be dramatic? Everything on my profile is true except for being an heir. I am an heir of nothing. So yes, I like reading and writing. I do like a variety of shows and would like to talk about them. I do prefer the manga to the animes, and my manga collection is quite expansive. (So is my book collection) Yes, I have variety of comics also. They mostly consist of Lumberjanes and Batman comics though and a few that are a bit adult due to blood, gore, and violence so I will not list them to protect the younger folk on here. 23 is my actual age. Yes, I am male. Yes, I like cats. I own two. And yes, I do dabble in art sometimes.
I basically spent most of my time setting up everything before posting here. I even made a Dream Avatar. I read the FAQ in case you didn't notice, but I'm also quite familiar with sites like this so this isn't my first rodeo. There are quite a bit of things that are generally the same for every avatar creation/pet adoption site.
So how did I find Kingdom of Knuffel? Well people talk about it a lot actually on other places, but really I was looking for some old click sites I used to be on and was really upset when I found out one of my favorites had closed down so I was looking for something to replace it. It had a nice community and I actually felt motivated to be a part of it. I hope this community ends up being nice and I don't end up hiding away somewhere.

So yeah, that is about it really.

EDIT: Fixed a random typo.

(2) (0)
I know I probably have some rare or retired items on here, but here's my dream avatar: https://kofk.de/da/074F5B39.jpg

Post subject: Re: A Wild Newb Appears. What Will You Do?
Posted: Jan 2nd, '18, 10:50    

-Leo-

Hugs: 47035
Mood: Ta-ta!
Welcome to kofk. :) I also like(love) reading and writing, although I'm not so huge on anime/manga as I was 14 years ago or so. I don't hate them though.

(0) (0)

" Fantasy is what people want, but reality is what they need "

Posted: Jan 2nd, '18, 15:21    

Eruvandir

Hugs: 183997
Hello there! Welcome to the kingdom.

And wow, that's a lengthy introduction. I haven't seen one of those in ages, hahaha~

I took a look at your dream avatar. The frame and the cape will be a challenge to find. The background, eyes, and wings are a bit easier to get.

Got any feedback for Hollow Knight? I've watched a few play throughs and I find it hauntingly cute. I'm thinking of getting it buuut I'm not so sure if I should.

Anyway, I hope you have a great time here :mcwink:

(0) (0)
Very inactive :mccry:

Posted: Jan 2nd, '18, 19:48    

Vlad Bloodhaven

Woosh. I pretty much just woke and I find two lovely people have posted nice welcomes.

@-Leo-: Thanks. My book shelves are honestly way to full. I also got quite a large number of classics that now have no room on my shelves so they're sitting in boxes on my floor.

@Eruvandir: Heh, yeah I'm not one for small "Hi, I'm new" intros.
I wasn't expecting to get anything from it until I had enough to afford it. I had a feeling some would be hard to find.
Thanks for the trade.
Let's see... it is very beautifully made. The artwork actually is hand drawn and painted. Sound tract is also amazing and fits with the story and theme. I personally love the story. It's reminiscent of older Zelda games, minus the saving the Princess part. The playable character has an interesting and mysterious back story too. Haven't quite figured it out, but the character might not really be a hero per se. I don't want to say too much because a lot of things can end up being spoilers with this type of game. I highly recommend it though. It's definitely something you should experience for yourself. I do suggest using a controller if you plan to get it on your computer. I use a Playstation 4 controller and it makes moving around so much easier.

(0) (0)
I know I probably have some rare or retired items on here, but here's my dream avatar: https://kofk.de/da/074F5B39.jpg

Posted: Jan 2nd, '18, 20:05    

Eruvandir

It's 2 am. Why am I still awake? Haha~

The halo and the neckribbon are knuffel items so you can get them from leveling wild knuffels or from the market or selling threads. Sadly, I don't have them. If I did, I would have already sent them your way =(

Your feedback just made me even more interested in the game! I'll be sure to check it out once again when I get enough funds~

Welcome to the kingdom again! Haha~
Well, if you have any questions, feel free to ask us.

I'm usually in my charity thread or lurking in the RP thread, if you want to drop by for a chat =)

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 2nd, '18, 20:30    

Vlad Bloodhaven

Are you sure shouldn't be heading to bed? I can't stay up that late anymore.

I saw the neck ribbon in the market, but it was a different color than what I wanted. I've been checking into the market every once in awhile to see what's new. Which wild Knuffel are they from if you don't mind me asking?
I dropped by the RP thread, but noticed most of them are only two people or private. I sort of nervous about starting one myself.
I think I might have actually bookmarked your charity. It was late and I was getting tired. Heh. :mcheh: I probably should go check them and see what I ended up bookmarking...

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 2nd, '18, 21:04    

Eruvandir

3 am. A bad habit of mine ever since ... Well ... Can't remember anymore.
Will be flying of to dreamland right after I post this though ;)

It might be easier to check the selling threads instead of the market.
Wild Knuffel drops are randomly given every ten levels. You can re-roll though for 100 fp.

Group RPs are rare now since that thread's not as active as it once was. Maybe making a request thread will be easier? "Looking for an RP partner or group".

I don't even use the bookmarks anymore :mcheh:

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 4th, '18, 11:37    

Father Lucifer

Hugs: 20310
Hey there, welcome to KofK! I think you'll like it here. I'm more of a lurker, but from what i've observed, the people are quite friendly.

Oh, and I like the name.
:qw:

Hope you enjoy your stay.
:qsml:

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 4th, '18, 19:38    

Vlad Bloodhaven

@Eruvandir: Probably. I might make a RP partner request post once I'm feeling a little better and more settled in.
Well, I did bookmark your charity it appears. I also have a few hangouts on there too. I don't I'm going to use the bookmark feature all that much. Seems a little easy to forget about.

@Father Lucifer. Same, but the friendliness of most people on here make it easier for me to socialize a bit.
Thanks. :mclaugh:

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 5th, '18, 14:30    

Eruvandir

I once tried out the bookmarks then never used it again, actually xD
I forgot they existed until "oooohhhh, I forgot I have bookmarks".

Anyway, we're here for you if you need us ;)

(0) (0)

[ 44 posts ]