Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 5 posts ] 
polls are life
whoop  39%  [ 16 ]
whooooop  61%  [ 25 ]
Total votes : 41
 Post subject: How much is it for Kofk to advertise elsewhere?
Posted: Jan 25th, '18, 16:30    

Peony

Hugs: 3884
Mood: Sleepy
Really more of a question of curiosity because I've never seen a KofK ad before :0 I'm sure it has been considered before, but I guess it's pretty expensive?

(off-topic question but I forgot if by the time the trial period expires can we adopt the Knuffel we picked or do we have to restart with another Knuffel?)

(1) (0)

Post subject: Re: How much is it for Kofk to advertise elsewhere?
Posted: Jan 25th, '18, 18:21    

Illustrator
Firn

Hugs: 214688
Mood: [¬º-°]¬
There is really no set price. If you want to advertise for example with google ads or on Facebook, you can determine your funds yourself. With Google Ads you basically set a limit to how much you are willing to pay per impression or click and the individual sites that host the ads determine what kind of offers they are willing to accept.
If you want the ads to have some kind of effect, you probably need to spend a few hundred $ though. We tried ads in the past, both with Google and with facebook, but apparently not with enough funds to really make a difference.

(1) (0)

Posted: Jan 25th, '18, 20:14    

Peony

Ohh I see. I guess it is a difficult demographic because you're kind of appealing to a crowd that might not even be familiar with forums like this :0 I remember reading before from VPL (before it shut down, bless its soul) that sites like this usually appeal to a particular audience that has a history of doing virtual pets, forums, etc. Is it, perhaps, more expensive to advertise to currently alive virtual pet sites and forums like Flight Rising and such?

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 26th, '18, 12:33    

Knuffel Moderator
Ziaheart

Hugs: 131453
Mood: *fingers crossed*
Peony wrote:(off-topic question but I forgot if by the time the trial period expires can we adopt the Knuffel we picked or do we have to restart with another Knuffel?)
If you let the trial period expire, you will need to restart with another Knuffel. You may adopt your trial Knuffel permanently,
however, any time before the trial period expires. Your Knuffel will keep all its stats in this case, but not if you let it expire and adopt the same type of Knuffel after.

(0) (0)
I have a material trading thread that lists all the mats that I own. I can help you with the quantity, but please don't make me go through it myself to figure out which of the mats you need are in my possession.

Posted: Jan 26th, '18, 18:03    

Peony

yeah I saw the "Adopt permanently" option under his page after a while xD thanks for answering my question~

(1) (0)

[ 5 posts ]