Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 5 posts ] 
Which do you prefer?
The original way (two months between every expiration date, ~1 year each)  21%  [ 12 ]
The current way (new releases only last for three months)  44%  [ 25 ]
This idea (knuffel last for six months)  35%  [ 20 ]
Total votes : 57
 Post subject: On Knuffel Expiration Dates
Posted: Feb 17th, '18, 21:05    

KimiLavender

Hugs: 71120
Mood: plague
Firn wrote:I changed the dates, because it didn't work out as planned. :mcsad:
The original idea was that we should have a new Knuffel about every second month, so I always put the expiring date two months after the expiring date of the Knuffel that was put into Knufftropolis before. But then a lot of Knuffel sold out at once and the next to expire would have been in July, so in 7 months and I don't want people possibly have to wait over half a year for a new Knuffel again. So I changed the dates so it won't be more than 2 months max without a new Knuffel with the last earth Knuffel already.
However, currently there is a knuffel expiring every single month. This seems extremely short - some people like to consider for a while before deciding if they want to get a specific knuffel or not. (With lava lamps the stage images are coming out very quickly, so that's not a consideration anymore). As well, the new knuffel are available for only this very short period of time, but slightly older ones are available far longer. That means new users or someone on hiatus or busy and unable to play/earn FP for a time will strangely have a chance at the earlier releases, but not these new ones, and the same for anyone who doesn't notice the change in dates before they're gone.

What if the knuffel instead lasted for six months each? That way, even if none of them ever sold out, it still wouldn't be more than six months before a new one is released - and that only if they all sold out at the same time and then none of the new ones did.

Thoughts?

(1) (0)
~My Quests~
~Coupon Trading Center~
~Selling WK Items~

Please don't clicks the wilds :qf: They've gotten all confused

Frosty Castle Image Kofk Outreach

Buying Doughnut Items!
Image 16/?

Post subject: Re: On Knuffel Expiration Dates
Posted: Feb 18th, '18, 10:23    

Illustrator
Firn

Hugs: 214139
Mood: [¬º-°]¬
I think half a year without a new Knuffel is an extremely long time. :mcshock:

(3) (0)

Posted: Feb 22nd, '18, 04:16    

Bunnei

Hugs: 100096
Mood: Fall colors <3
I like how it is now honestly, i enjoy seeing new ones when they come. I think that 6 months is too long

As for people on hiatus etc, well being on hiatus is a choice, just like buying a new knuffel is a choice.
If a person chooses to be on hiatus, then they choose to miss out on items, events and knuffels.

(5) (0)
Buying some things here:
http://kofk.de/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=41727
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Posted: Feb 23rd, '18, 00:27    

Nyuu

Hugs: 15796
Mood:
Oh no i'd hate to wait 6 months for new knuffel! 2 months already pushes it for me but i understand it takes time to make knuffel :mchappy: so i'd say, if 2 months is doable, then that is fine. I'd be up for monthly but art-wise that is too much to handle i am sure!

(0) (0)
ImageImageImage

Posted: Apr 3rd, '18, 19:18    

Meags

Hugs: 31570
I always come back when a new Knuffel is released. I love when new ones come out!

(0) (0)

[ 5 posts ]