Awful! Get a load of this...  16%  [ 11 ]
Enough about me, tell me about you!  49%  [ 34 ]
Total votes : 69
 Post subject: Re: ♣~Group Therapy~♣ | For venting, chatting, motivating da
Posted: Mar 2nd, '18, 00:17    

Nyuu

Hugs: 15828
Mood:
He was only 73 and in good health, especially mentally, he was 100% ok, He suddenly got a heart failure on a friday morning, we called the evening before and everything was fine :mccry: My grandma found him in his chair and she can't walk, she's in a wheelchair so she felt powerless and couldn't help him :mccry:
I had a rough day today, i went to a café where he and I used to have a hazelnut latte each time and i literally cried in public, it hurt me so much to be there for the first time without him..

My boyfriend was really sweet when we first met, now a lot has changed and he has hurt me on different occassions and just acts like a total D the whole time. (Luckily) he lives in another country at the moment so we keep in touch by videocalling and texting at this moment

(0) (0)
ImageImageImage

Posted: Mar 2nd, '18, 00:19    

memoriam

Hugs: 218601
Mood: Mood.
*crawls into the hangout* *flops to her back* I feel completely useless :mcgloom: I'm wasting time, I can't even motivate myself to do stuff I used to love doing, and instead I don't look for jobs and I pretend to make money by playing mobile games. So far I made like 1 euro maybe. And I still didn't make that paypal account, so yeah, I feel totally useless :mcgrin:

One time at work I was ordered to call clients and ask them stuff like "you've made an account like a thousand years ago, it's inactive, but do you want to activate it?", while the job in my contract was only to call the new clients and make sure they understand the investment risk. I hate making calls. I had to go to the bathroom like before/after each call to cry, crying sessions for 3-15 minutes. I suffered major panic attacks then and I just couldn't stop it. It didn't help that half the calls to "old clients" was actually ex-employees who made accounts "just because"... I just felt embarrassed every time that happened.
After that I've decided to never take a job involving phones. So I rule out a major group of jobs that I potentially could do (secretary, assistant, client support). I've applied to such jobs, but I always almost pray they don't call me. I also hate being called, it goes both ways. I prefer e-mails and texts.
And there's no offers for what I'd like to do (translator) or there are but people think I'm underqualified.
So I'm thinking about freelancing, but all I can think about is failing with it, and miserably.

Oh, hi, btw XD *showers McCoy with confetti rain*

Okay, that's enough about me, I don't even know how I produced that wall of text, I've been sayingt he same things over and over for months, still nothing's better and I know it's just my fault.

Feb, I know how it feels, sometimes Ash does the same, but I know he's got problems and struggles of his own. For example he's taking the rats going rogue at night very badly. I have the comfort and can sleep in, but he's gotta go to work in the morning. Last night we hardly slept at all.
But on the other hand it's not nice when he comes home and says stuff like "how are you tired/haven't done any dinner, you sit at home all day :mcmeh: " Thanks, so maybe I'll stop doing your laundry and the dishes and we'll see how you'll live mister smart pants :mcmeh: I am actually just mentally tired, it's different type of tired, but I still am, stop belittling me just because you've got a job :mcsad:

Also: *confetti rain* for the new hangout! :mclaugh:

(0) (0)
In need of materials? Go to ~Memoriam's~
Free avatar/room items & knuffels!
Make the ⁂*ℭonfetti ℜain*⁂ with me!

Dec 21st/22nd 2016, R.I.P. Tila. We'll miss you, you cuddly little stinker <3
Dec 7th 2019, R.I.P. Candy. I'm sorry, my sweet little rumball...
Jan 8th 2020, R.I.P. Cotton. Farewell my golden adventurer </3
May 15th 2021, R.I.P. Kreska. I love you, angel...
Feb 3rd 2022, R.I.P. Kropka. Goodbye, my *starshine*
Nov 27th 2022, R.I.P. Strzałka. You will be missed, lazy ball.
Jan 5th 2023, R.I.P. Iskra. Spark until the end.
Jan 26th 2024, R.I.P. Mocha. You can fool around now, baby <3
Feb 22nd 2024, R.I.P. Latte. Now you are truly a free spirit...

Posted: Mar 2nd, '18, 01:19    

February

Hugs: 15103
Mood: Formerly Februarybabe!
Confetti! <3 <3
Also welcome Mem <3 *pats Mem's head and passes a squishy cushion* Don't worry, this thread is ALLL about the text walls c:

@Nyuu: I'm so so sorry, that's so unexpected and sudden. :( It's both a blessing and a sadness that you were able to talk to him just the night before - he knew you, he knew you loved him, and he knew you cared. And yet you face this huge upheaval only overnight. And your poor grandmother...
My heart goes out to her, oh my gosh. I can't imagine the pain of it.
It sounds wonderful that you have these memories of him, though. Just the fact that you went to this cafe together, that you had the same drink - that's a lifelong memory that you can hold forever, and he is preserved in that way too. This probably doesn't sound good, though, when right now these memories hurt so much...
*hugs* I'm sorry I don't have much comfort after such a rough day. But you made it through the next time will be easier. I am sending all my mental warm fuzzies, and some virtual hot chocolate if you like it. <3

Your boyfriends sounds like a pain in the butt :mcargh: Good thing he ain't in the country or I would whoop his ass for you!!

@Mem: Phone calls are the WORST. I feel so embarrassed, and I trip over my words, and I always hang up and remember something I was supposed to ask and completely failed at... Ugh ugh ugh.
I'm like you, I prefer to email or text. I sound a lot more professional in them too, so why do I have to phone people?! D:
That sounds like such a rough time for you :c Especially with continuous panic attacks. I have had only a couple in my life and I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy, let alone a good soul. You are a badass for surviving, let me tell you. <3

Going solo is a terrifying thought, but I suppose sometimes if the alternative isn't any better, it might be more fulfilling to take a leap. Even if it ends badly, you have more experience and work to draw on... hopefully >__>
Translating sounds really cool though. That sounds like work that would be so fulfilling <3

Ahhh, I am so glad you are understanding. I love this thread already, everyone is so understanding of each other. *cries a happy cry* :mcsquee:

It is so hard when it feels like there's a major disparity between your roles. Especially when the other one doesn't seem to realise. Sometimes I am so tempted to be like 'Okay, you do all the cleaning and washing, and you make all the cups of tea, and you can be the one to make sure I eat, and to make me food if I haven't.."
Sometimes I feel like I just replaced his mother. :mcargh:
Though, I think stuff doesn't come naturally to him because of his mom always doing all the housework. I had a very progressive working mom so all the stuff his mom would do for him, she made me do at age 9. I think when he realises how to do it and realises how much I do it, he tries his best. Which I respect him for doing!

(0) (0)

I haven't been on KofK for a long while. Forgive my rustiness!

♥Group Therapy:♥
♥The Hangout for the Overly Share-y.♥

Currently questing: Swan Queen Pet, Snow Queen Robe, Cherubim Hair, Cherubim Eyes, Cherubim Upper Wings, and a Water Gen 16 Knuffel. Please send a message if you are selling! <3

Posted: Mar 2nd, '18, 13:31    

memoriam

Hugs: 218601
Mood: Mood.
They are. And I had to do them for like 2 weeks, and after the first few days of having the panic attacks and crying sessions I just felt numb throughout the whole thing and I tried to tell myself that the more calls I make that day, the quicker I will be abl to finish and forget about it and never do it again.
The worst thing is, the guy who forced me to do it wasn't even doing any job at that time, and it was kinda his department to gain clients, so he could've helped me but told our boss that "he has to call new clients" and stuff like that, while actually he wasn't working at all, just chatting with other people in the office. So it was frustrating to me and I felt it's not fair.

Yeah, I don't even have any idea where to start... I've installed some app for freelancers but it's not helpful, something's wrong with it or I'm a dum-dum and can't figure out how it's supposed to work -.-;
Translating is so great, I'd love to do it but well... life. :mcheh:

Haha, I feel you with replacing the mother (there's a saying that men are just big kids XD). Last Sunday he got back from swimming pool and once he stepped his foot in the apartment he asked me to get the wet things out of the backpack. Then I think he left something that he might as well put away to its place, not wait until I do it and I got pissed, he can do this stuff himself, right? So I said "now I know what being a teen's mom will look like: mom, do this, give me this, do that for me, I'm tired, I don't feel like it, etc." Even though I told him I don't mean he acts like a teen, that it just gave me an idea.... but yeah, I meant he acted like a teen that day XD
Usually he just comes home from work and is like "do we have something to eat? I'm tired, make me a sandwich? make me something to drink? Can you go for the take out, I'm too tired?" and then just plays games... And sometimes it makes me feel like I'm his housekeeper rather than a girlfriend.
But sometimes he'll get that cleaning fever and will want to do all the dusting in the house and I'm like... not a fan of dusting, so it's like "my man is cleaning something, I'm so happy :mcsquee: " Besides he does more amazing stuff daily so I get it and try not to overthink my feelings, because I know it's just the bad voice inside my head.

(0) (0)
In need of materials? Go to ~Memoriam's~
Free avatar/room items & knuffels!
Make the ⁂*ℭonfetti ℜain*⁂ with me!

Dec 21st/22nd 2016, R.I.P. Tila. We'll miss you, you cuddly little stinker <3
Dec 7th 2019, R.I.P. Candy. I'm sorry, my sweet little rumball...
Jan 8th 2020, R.I.P. Cotton. Farewell my golden adventurer </3
May 15th 2021, R.I.P. Kreska. I love you, angel...
Feb 3rd 2022, R.I.P. Kropka. Goodbye, my *starshine*
Nov 27th 2022, R.I.P. Strzałka. You will be missed, lazy ball.
Jan 5th 2023, R.I.P. Iskra. Spark until the end.
Jan 26th 2024, R.I.P. Mocha. You can fool around now, baby <3
Feb 22nd 2024, R.I.P. Latte. Now you are truly a free spirit...

Posted: Mar 2nd, '18, 13:48    

Nyuu

Mood:
@ February
Thank you so much, reading what you said actually gave me tears because i'm so emotional but you're right, it's a beautiful thing i have those memories of him and that i can remember him by doing the things we used to do together <3
My grandma is currently not doing very well, she's got a bad cold but it's dangerous for her because she's got something wrong with her lungs, so coughing is not good. She's on oxygen support right now :mchappy:
*hugs* thanks for the hot coco and fuzzies!

How are things going for you today?

(0) (0)
ImageImageImage

Posted: Mar 4th, '18, 00:40    

February

@Nyuu: That's a lovely way to think <3 Exactly! You had this wonderful shared life.
My best wishes to your grandmother D: The cool weather right now must be really bad too :c I hope she improves soon, and it's good she's on oxygen! <3

Hot coco is my weakness in this cold weather. Also because the snow has been too deep to go get milk for any hot drinks... So surviving on just coco powder and hot water for my morning cuppa, hehe :mcheh:

I'm feeling less low today. Probably because the snow day meant I could actually stay up with my boy on a work night, instead of going to bed sad and bitter that he didn't go to bed with me....
But still. Nice to have a good day <3 On the first night that the snow settled, we went out at midnight to build a night time snow man :mcsquee: It was so silly and lovely, haha.

@Mem: Ugh, that guy sounds like a total douchenozzle. When something like is so annoyingly unneccessary it feels so frustrating D:
But you powered through like a badass! <3
Are there any youtube walkthroughs for how to get the app going, maybe? Or some articles about it? App pls, work with us :mccry:

Ahaha I know that 'he's cleaning!' feeling. It happens every once in a while and we're so proud of them for doing it, bless them xD
My boyfriend has like, specific jobs he will be okay doing, whereas I get all the rest... And that's when he's in the mood to do it :mcargh:
But a lot of them we do together now, which I did before, so it's a work in progress? <3

(0) (0)

Currently questing: Swan Queen Pet, Snow Queen Robe, Cherubim Hair, Cherubim Eyes, Cherubim Upper Wings, and a Water Gen 16 Knuffel. Please send a message if you are selling! <3

Posted: Mar 4th, '18, 01:01    

Nyuu

Mood:
Aww thank you, that's really kind! Today she was doing a little bit better but it was harder to breathe now, so she's now constantly on oxygen. :mchappy:

I prefer coffee over hot coco, but i like both!

I'm glad to hear you feel better today! Making a snowman is so cute and fun~

(0) (0)
ImageImageImage

Posted: Mar 4th, '18, 01:55    

February

I shall keep her in my thoughts and try to send good universe vibes!
I don't know if the power of positive thinking works from another country, but by god, we'll give it a go! :mcargh:

I am also a coffee addict, but I like quite weak sugary coffee. Lattes are love <3

How are you doing today, Nyuu? I saw in the other chat you had a really grim headache D: Is it any better?

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 4th, '18, 02:02    

Nyuu

Mood:
Aww, so kind! <33

I only like Latte's and Cappuchino's :'D

I'm doing okay, the headache isn't terrible right now and i'm heading to bed, hopefully it'll be gone by the time i wake up :mchappy:

Goodnight! :qh:

(0) (0)
ImageImageImage

Posted: Mar 4th, '18, 02:11    

February

Goodnight! <3 Fingers crossed!

I am also heading off. I am playing stuff on PS4 right now and kept telling myself 'one more game..' and now it's midnight. xD

(0) (0)

[ 268 posts ]