Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 113 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: The Heart's Sea
Posted: Mar 22nd, '18, 22:54    

XnovaX

Hugs: 19845
Yahoo Messenger: angel.hitake
Once the boy entered her home, the first thing she did was go and get him a towel for his hair, and a cloth for his glasses. She came back and handed him the cloth, while setting the towel down on the couch. "Um.. Here, for your glasses..and there's a towel. If you need it.." She spoke calmly, trying not to babble. Getting a good look at him, he was pretty cute!

Talia paused at his question. How could she answer that? Especially when it was her father, who created such storm.. She shyly pushed a loose strand of hair behind her ear. "Rain or no rain, I couldn't keep living with my father.." She answered softly. "I went looking for an apartment, and my mother agreed to help me if I chose something inexpensive, but I have to prove to them that I'm responsible or I have to go back to live with my parents." Talia paused, and sat down on the couch, not even sure why she told him that much. Great, he'd probably think she was weird.. Opening up to a stranger.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER
Put this in your signature if you agree.

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Mar 27th, '18, 05:05    

Eruvandir

Hugs: 183508
"Thanks." Kael smiled as he dried himself and his glasses with the towel. His hair was going to end up sticking up in all places but that was much better alternative to getting sick. He listened to her, explaining how she got here and noted her discomfort. With a smile, he chuckled, hoping to lighten up the mood. "We're kind of in the same boat?" he spoke as he hung the towel around his neck and down his chest. "I couldn't stand staying with my parents any longer so I asked my uncle for a place I could rent somewhere far away from the city." He huffed nervously as his hand went to scratch the back of his head. "I still have to depend on the allowance my parents send me to live day-to-day though so I still don't have that 'away-from-parents' part fully accomplished yet. But I'm getting there."

His mouth curled wider as his smile grew when he began thinking of his plans. A certain sparkle in his eyes could be seen as he saw his dream coming true. "I plan to open a pastry shop once I finish school. Now don't laugh and say that it's a girly dream for a manly man like me. Bread, desserts, cake ... they're the best!"

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 31st, '18, 04:47    

XnovaX

Talia smiled some, when he thanked her. She blinked and glanced at him curiously once he spoke. Really? She giggled quietly and fiddled with the ends of her hair sheepishly. They both wanted to get away from their parents.. It was nice to already have someone to relate to. She tilted her head some at the mention of a pastry shop, and briefly looked confused.

Talia lowered her hands to her lap and glanced away from him. "I've never seen a pastry shop before.." She murmured shyly, wondering it he would laugh at her. They didn't really have stuff like that in the ocean.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Apr 2nd, '18, 17:52    

Eruvandir

Kael heard her giggle and thought that it was the cutest thing as he tried to hide a blush forming on his cheeks before he noticed her twirl the ends of her hair and decided that it was even cuter. He half scolded himself on how his train of thought seemed to move further in all directions until what she said caught his attention. He looked at her with mock horror when she told him that she's never seen a pastry shop before grinning with excitement. "We have a bakery just a few blocks down. They only sell the boring kind of bread though but they sometimes churn out some pies. So if you want, maybe I can bring you there sometime when the weather's not as bad?" He asked in a hopeful tone as his cheeks turned slightly red, the blush he tried to hide finally showing.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 3rd, '18, 04:48    

XnovaX

The brief silence made Talia want to curl up, or just forget she had said anything at all. Then he spoke, and she glanced at him curiously. Now he was offering to take her someplace? She shyly averted her eyes, her cheeks gaining some color after seeing his cheeks darken some. He was blushing, wasn't he? "I'd like that.. Thank you." She spoke, refusing to deny his offer. He seemed much to hopeful, like he wanted to take her. She was smiling too.

Maybe this human boy could prove her father wrong..

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Apr 5th, '18, 10:37    

Eruvandir

Kael grinned when she agreed to go with him. "That's great! Uhm, maybe I could drop by next time when you want to go? Or just knock at my door, I've got nothing to do for the summer break anyway. Or maybe I could get your number instead? Might be easier to do that." He rambled, too excited and too nervous to notice. "Uhh ... it's best to get there when the first batch is freshly baked first thing in the morning. So if you can't think of anything to do and you're craving for some bread, I'll be right there." He pointed a finger to where his apartment was past the wall.

(0) (0)
Very inactive :mccry:

Posted: Apr 6th, '18, 00:29    

XnovaX

Talia giggled quietly as he began to ramble. He was cute, and very funny. Was he nervous, or just that happy? Humans were such strange creatures to her.. She smiled and glanced at him. "I don't have a phone.. I could knock on your door, or, if you were planning on going out, you could come knock on my door?" She suggested calmly. She certainly didn't have any plans, except her goal. How much planning could she really do in a week?

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Apr 8th, '18, 14:25    

Eruvandir

"Oh, uh, sure! Yeah." Kael smiled before remembering the bag that contained more dumplings and his dinner sitting by his feet. He bent to pick it up before looking out of one of the windows and noticing that the rain had turned into a light shower. "I should probably go now and check if the rain managed to seep into my place. I guess I'll talk to you later?" He asked, hopeful. "If you need any help moving things around or if you want a tour of the area once the storm lifts, I'll be right next door." He flashed a smile before raising his hood to prepare for the weather outside and reached for his umbrella.

"It was great meeting you." He beamed as he let himself out of the door. "And don't forget to try the dumplings while they're still mildly warm. They're awesome!" He finished before going for a mad dash towards his apartment.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 15th, '18, 03:06    

XnovaX

Talia had to really keep herself from giggling again. She couldn't help it! He was either cute, or just funny. She couldn't quite put her finger on it yet. She nodded lightly to his words, and frowned some when he mentioned water possibly getting into his apartment. "Yeah, we'll talk later." She answered with a light smile. "A tour sounds nice, once it's dry out again." She said, shyly pushing a strand of hair out of her face. Talia picked up the towel she had given him and held it in her arms.

She nodded again to his words. "Likewise, Kael. Thanks again for the treat." Talia said, watching as he left. Once he was gone, she felt a little lonely and took the towel to the bathtub, and wrong it out before hanging it up. She then went to get the bag of dumplings, and sat down on the couch before beginning to eat. Holy cow, they were amazing!

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Apr 18th, '18, 14:11    

Eruvandir

Kael dropped his umbrella in the bin, hung his jacket on the rack to dry, and placed the bags on the table before messing up his hair and landing face first onto his bed with a groan. He scolded himself when he thought back to how he acted when he met her. He acted like an excited pre-teen when he should have acted like a really cool guy. 'I mean, girls like that stuff, right?' he asked himself multiple times.

He sighed into his pillow and tried to empty his mind, wanting the complete absence of any troubling thoughts. And soon enough, he fell asleep. 'Maybe the storm will be gone tomorrow and I'll be able to bring her to the bakery.' was his last thought before speeding of to dreamland. His dinner and his favorite dumplings completely forgotten, left to grow cold.

(0) (0)

[ 113 posts ]