I like it but I don't love it.  5%  [ 2 ]
poll whore.  41%  [ 18 ]
Total votes : 44
 Post subject: Horizon: Zero Dawn
Posted: Apr 9th, '18, 23:07    

light_sucks

Hugs: 158343
Mood: vaguely alive
So I know this game has been out for a while now but I freaking loveeee it. And I didn't see any topics on it so I thought that I would make one.

It's definitely one of my favorite games. The only part that I don't like is that there aren't any romance options. But I can understand that because Alloy is a busy woman. She ain't got time for love. I just love romance in my games. lol. I'm such a romantic.

I also got the DLC which was amazinggg as well. I'm sad that they're not going to put anymore out. But I hope that there is going to be a sequel. Maybe set a few years into the future when Alloy is a bit older and she's working on getting Gaia back online.

(0) (0)
They/Them pronouns, please.

Call me Moss.

Post subject: Re: Horizon: Zero Dawn
Posted: Apr 19th, '18, 22:35    

ashabellanar

Hugs: 43771
Mood: Boondocks
Yeaahhh heck yeah. I no-lifed this game lol. It's my favorite for the PS4. I haven't played NieR yet but.. dayum.
Horizon is one of the best games I've played in awhile.
Spoiler
I'm pretty sure there's supposed to be a sequel. I feel like it was heavily implied but idk. At the end of the DLC, they mention Hephaestus was likely elsewhere as well. Kinda hoping they expand on that, and of course on Sylens.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 21st, '18, 18:36    

light_sucks

Hugs: 158343
Mood: vaguely alive
Yeah, I wanna learn more about Sylens too! All of thr characters are so interesting. I need moar!

Alloy is such a cool character.

(0) (0)
They/Them pronouns, please.

Call me Moss.

Posted: Oct 21st, '18, 16:48    

Dixie

Hugs: 11563
I should start over the game... I stopped playing because of work a couple of years ago, I've only played the beginning, I think I'll do it next summer!

(0) (0)
ImageImage

Posted: Nov 20th, '18, 03:11    

Buttons

Hugs: 1860
I bought the game on release and got about a quarter of the way through, but sadly I had to stop because it was clashing with my dissertation deadline at university. I really enjoyed what I played, but I haven't actually gone back to it. I think at this stage I'd need to restart the game because although I can kind of remember the main story points, I feel like it wouldn't have the same effect finishing it and not being totally immersed in the game. I eventually want to go back to it and get the DLC though, they look really interesting.

(0) (0)

[ 5 posts ]