Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 243 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Bethany and Disaster private rp
Posted: Jun 24th, '18, 06:54    

Beautiful Disaster

Hugs: 22676
Mood: Yeet
Suddenly, as if he had teleported, Phantom was standing between Angeline and the fallen and his followers. His eyes were glowing crimson. "Back off now, and I might let you live." He growled in his most menacing voice.

(1) (0)
May those who love us love us And those who don't love us May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Questing: 1 x Gold Bullion, 1 x Pearl, 2 x Pink Diamond, 4 x Silver Ore, 8 x Red Rose, 15 x Sparrow Egg

Posted: Jun 25th, '18, 03:37    

BethanyAustins

Hugs: 1852
The fallen growled lowly, his eyes shining a golden yellow. His wings spread out at full span, long enough to cover the backs of his followers. "You little pest. It's humans like you that I despise! Too smart for your own good, thinking that you're too good for me!? I am not leaving, until I've put you in the ground myself!" Angeline glared at the fallen, gently gripping to Phantom's sleeve. "We should go.." She mumbled, a follower appearing behind her and ripping her back by her hair. Angeline let out a pained scream as she was pulled back, the next thing she knew a slash cut off her eyesight, the follower's claws sliced across her face.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 25th, '18, 05:11    

Beautiful Disaster

Angeline's scream was the last straw for Phantom. His eyes went from red to black, his teeth turned to fangs and his nails to claws. He attacked the follower that had hold of Angeline, ripping his throat out. After that he manifested his cane in one hand and used it, along with his fangs and claws, to attack the fallen.

(1) (0)
May those who love us love us And those who don't love us May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Questing: 1 x Gold Bullion, 1 x Pearl, 2 x Pink Diamond, 4 x Silver Ore, 8 x Red Rose, 15 x Sparrow Egg

Posted: Jun 25th, '18, 05:18    

BethanyAustins

Angeline was on the ground, hearing screams and feeling the ground shaking as people were running away. Her face hurt. Her head hurt. Slowly sitting up, she wiped her eyes as red had coated her vision. Blinking as tears washed the blood from her eyes, she looked around, seeing an angry Phantom shredding away at what she believed was the fallen. She had three large scratches across her face, stinging as she slowly got up and walked towards the angry demon. He was still slashing at the body even thought it was clearly dead. Angeline fell to her knees next to him, wrapping her arms around him and hugging him tightly.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 25th, '18, 06:59    

Beautiful Disaster

((OOF. Oh you found my weakness. The hug-that-stops-the-raging-demon. I'm such a sucker for that.))

Phantom was still raging, despite the fight being over, but everything stopped when he felt something warm wrap around him. His mind was slow to process what was happening. A... hug? From who? Oh. Angeline. She was upset about something. Crying? Bleeding. She was hurt. Slowly, the inky blackness drained from his eyes, and his features became more human. He turned and hugged Angeline. "I'm... sorry. Are you okay? I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He repeated the words over and over, shaking as he embraced her protectively.

(1) (0)

Posted: Jun 26th, '18, 02:24    

BethanyAustins

(tbh its my weakness too)

Angeline held him close, not caring about her scratches, not caring about the dead fallen next to them, she cared about Phantom. Her mind focused on that thought with a sudden awareness. She cared about Phantom. She gently petted his back letting him get out his apologies. "I'm going to be okay, how about you? Are you okay Phantom?" She looked up at him, the three scratches across her face. The fallen that hurt her was dead, so the marks would go away fairly quickly. No permanent damage...except maybe one, a human damaged by a supernatural creature that survives is now able to see more than a normal human, thus being in much more danger.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 26th, '18, 05:30    

Beautiful Disaster

Phantom looked her over carefully. Now that his rage had subsided, he was able to see her wounds clearly, and worry took its place. "Of course I'm fine, I'm a demon. But you... he hurt you. You'll have the Sight now." He brushed her hair back gently. "Things are going to be more dangerous for you now. Supernaturals will know if you can see them. Humans with Sight are often targeted... I should never have brought you here. I put you in danger, and now..."

(1) (0)

Posted: Jun 26th, '18, 05:37    

BethanyAustins

Angeline shook her head and took his face in her hands. "Hey, calm down. I don't regret coming here today. It was so much fun. We got to perform today, I got to see a side of you that I've never seen before~! So what if I got scratched up and I'll probably be able to see ghosts and demons? Today was the most exciting day I've had in years~!" She gently took his hand, smiling at him kindly. "And...you're going to be there for me....right?" Despite her scars, she still held such an innocent look in her eyes, cheeks lightly pink as she held his hand.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 26th, '18, 05:42    

Beautiful Disaster

Looking into her eyes, so innocent and trusting, Phantom felt guilt well up inside of him. "Yeah. Yes, of course I'll be there for you. I'll always protect you." He promised without really thinking about it. After all, how could he not protect her? Contract or no, she was his now. But in a completely different way than he ever expected. "Come on, let's get you home. I think that's enough excitement for one day."

(1) (0)

Posted: Jun 26th, '18, 05:47    

BethanyAustins

Angeline nodded and slowly got up, looking around and feeling guilty. "Yikes...this place is screwed..." She looked to him and smiled softly. "We really brought some chaos today huh~?" She giggled, gently taking his hand and walking with him through the portal home. The moment they got home a large stinging filled Angeline's face. She hissed in pain, falling to her knees and holding the scratches that began to glow. After a few moments, the glowing scratches disappeared, and Angeline's eyes changed color. Her eyes were now a light Purple, shining brightly against the light. "Ow, okay that hurt...."

(0) (0)

[ 243 posts ]