Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 243 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Bethany and Disaster private rp
Posted: Jun 26th, '18, 07:51    

Beautiful Disaster

Hugs: 22677
Mood: Yeet
Phantom shrugged. "Nah, stuff like this is normal in the supernatural world. They'll clean it up and move on like nothing happened." He said as they walked back to the portal. Upon their return, seeing her fall down, he dropped down in front of her. "Are you alright? I didn't know that would happen! I knew you'd have the Sight but I had no idea it happened like that."

(1) (0)
May those who love us love us And those who don't love us May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Questing: 1 x Gold Bullion, 1 x Pearl, 2 x Pink Diamond, 4 x Silver Ore, 8 x Red Rose, 15 x Sparrow Egg

Posted: Jun 26th, '18, 14:03    

BethanyAustins

Hugs: 1852
Angeline looked to him, her eyes blinking a few times. Her vision was drastically different on Phantom. It showed his true form, terrifying, dark, dangerous. But Angeline could hear his voice. The worry in his voice, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, opening them up again and seeing that worried man she knew before. She hugged him again, this time tightly. "Phantom....I saw your true form. But....I'm not scared, okay? You're not going to hurt me, I trust you." She smiled, rubbing her newly colored eyes and looking up at him.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 27th, '18, 05:29    

Beautiful Disaster

His true form. Phantom froze. No human had ever seen his true form- not without dying soon after. "No... that's impossible. Please tell me you didn't." He practically begged. "It's not safe. I'm a Nightmare - humans who see my true form die after succumbing to their worst nightmares." He watched her, as if waiting for something to happen, but nothing did. Was she... immune?

(1) (0)
May those who love us love us And those who don't love us May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Questing: 1 x Gold Bullion, 1 x Pearl, 2 x Pink Diamond, 4 x Silver Ore, 8 x Red Rose, 15 x Sparrow Egg

Posted: Jun 27th, '18, 05:38    

BethanyAustins

Angeline bit her lip, looking worried for him."You looked like....the embodiment of human fear. Dark, constantly shifting to different forms as if you didn't know what to stick with. The only thing that stuck was your red eyes. I...I was scared, but then I heard your voice." She explained and smiled softly. "I'm not afraid of you Phantom, your voice reminded me that this was you. And I trust you, so so much." She gently held his hand, eyes looking up at him with such gentle kindness. She smiled softly. "I won't run, I won't leave. I promise." She leaned up and gently kissed him on his cheek, lovingly and sweet, like a chocolate truffle.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 27th, '18, 06:07    

Beautiful Disaster

Phantom relaxed a little as she spoke. She wasn't afraid of him. Maybe that was why his true form didn't affect her. It hit him then, like a bolt of lightening: he cared for her, very deeply. And he couldn't hurt her. "Angeline... you trust too easily. If anything ever happens... promise me you'll run. I'm not a good man, Angeline. I'm dangerous. I can't promise that I won't hurt you. I'll try... I'll do my best not to, but sometimes it's not in my control."

(1) (0)

Posted: Jun 27th, '18, 06:19    

BethanyAustins

Angeline listened to his words. She didn't believe that he could hurt her, they had a contract, but it was possible he could accidentally break the contract like before. She sighed softly, nodding towards his words. She looked up at him with a soft smile. "Well, alright....I promise I'll run if it seems too dangerous or that there's the chance you'll hurt me, but I won't hate you or run away forever~" She winked playfully, slowly getting up and offering her hand to him. We've had quite the adventure today, wanna grab a coffee and watch some movies to relax~?" She offered, not even noticing her snake friend who stared at the demon from his hole. It was like the snake was glaring.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 27th, '18, 06:29    

Beautiful Disaster

Phantom nodded, secretly marveling at how this girl could be so innocent even after what she'd seen. He had to protect her. "Coffe sounds pretty good right about now." He agreed. "Ah... Angeline? Your reptilian friend seems to be... glaring at me."

(1) (0)

Posted: Jun 27th, '18, 06:36    

BethanyAustins

Angeline glanced over at Phantom confused. "Hmm? Oh, Archie? Yeah he doesn't like males....wait...." Angeline was staring at the snake from the hole. Her eyes were shining. "....Phantom...that's not Archie....at least I think? I....he looks different. He's never had those colors before." Archie slithered out of the hole, standing as tall as he could as a green cloud formed around the bottom of him. "If you hurt my Angeline I will personally rip you to shreds." The snake spoke in strange tongue towards Phantom, except Angeline could hear it. "My snake just talked...." Archie looked to Angeline and wriggled his little tongue, pretending to be innocent.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 27th, '18, 07:11    

Beautiful Disaster

Phantom blinked. "He never talked before." He said, stepping in front of Angeline. "What are you and where is the real snake?" He asked.

(1) (0)

Posted: Jun 27th, '18, 07:17    

BethanyAustins

Archie glared at Phantom and hissed. "I've always had the choice to talk! I just couldn't remember..." The green cloud grew before the snake transformed into a young male, with snake scales across his cheeks, shoulders, and random parts of his body. His eyes were a snake's eyes, bright green and his hair different patches that resembled his scales. Angeline saved me from those other disgusting humans, and I am not going to let her get hurt by a demon who merely wants her for her soul and body." Archie hissed, crawling on all fours like an animal. "I'm not going to fight you unless you leave me no choice, but I swear to all that is good and bad, if you hurt her I will rip you apart." Angeline stared at her snake in shock. Archie wasn't a normal snake? She was so confused.

(0) (0)

[ 243 posts ]