Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 243 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Bethany and Disaster private rp
Posted: Aug 24th, '18, 05:38    

Beautiful Disaster

Hugs: 22544
Mood: Yeet
Phantom blushed slightly. "Well, if it's to save water, I suppose that's fine." He said coyly, giving her a sly smile. He followed her to the washing machine and started pulling his clothes off, starting with his shirt.

(1) (0)
May those who love us love us And those who don't love us May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Questing: 1 x Gold Bullion, 1 x Pearl, 2 x Pink Diamond, 4 x Silver Ore, 8 x Red Rose, 15 x Sparrow Egg

Posted: Aug 24th, '18, 06:38    

BethanyAustins

Hugs: 1847
Angeline couldn't help it, staring at him as he got undressed. Holy hell he is literally hot as the sun. Her whole face turned red. "So, in the dream you mentioned you were half incubus....that actually makes a lot of sense now that I think about it." She threw her clothes into the wash. "....Just as long as your future clients don't desire you for a contract, otherwise you'll find I'm a lot scarier when I'm territorial." She looked innocent when saying that, but one should not underestimate a woman's scorn.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 24th, '18, 07:10    

Beautiful Disaster

Phantom chuckled. "No worries, starlight, I pick my clients very carefully. I've never chosen anyone whose deepest desire is me. Bad for business." He explained as he peeled off his pants. "Besides, you're the only one I want."

(1) (0)
May those who love us love us And those who don't love us May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Questing: 1 x Gold Bullion, 1 x Pearl, 2 x Pink Diamond, 4 x Silver Ore, 8 x Red Rose, 15 x Sparrow Egg

Posted: Aug 24th, '18, 07:40    

BethanyAustins

Angeline smiled at his words, nodding and finding her confidence again. She walked over to him and put her hand on his neck, gripping slightly to the crook of it and pulling him down. She kissed him, not shyly or anxiously, more like completely confident in what she was doing. Pulling away she smiled looking in his eyes. "Good~" And with that she started to walk upstairs, hips swaying as she was only in her lacy underwear, going to the shower.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 24th, '18, 08:18    

Beautiful Disaster

Phantom took a moment to watch her walk away, enjoying the sway of her hips. "Tease..." He muttered before following her. Her skin looked so soft, all he wanted was to touch her, feel her skin against his. He wanted to ravage her, to mark her as his so that no one could ever take her away.

(1) (0)

Posted: Aug 24th, '18, 17:14    

BethanyAustins

Angeline hummed with a soft smile, walking up the stairs to her bathroom. Sue could hear her demon behind her, a sly smile forming on her lips. Once to the bathroom she leaned over, turning the water on and testing the temperature. As she was doing that, her ass was put up, showing it off nicely to Phantom.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 25th, '18, 05:56    

Beautiful Disaster

Staring at the amazing specimen of human ass being presented to him, Phantom could hardly believe his eyes. Oh, she was so going to get it for teasing him like that. Bending over, he covered her body with his, letting her feel the proof of his arousal against her magnificent backside, and nibbled her earlobe. "Is it hot enough, starlight?" He whispered, splashing a little water up her arms.

(1) (0)

Posted: Aug 25th, '18, 06:31    

BethanyAustins

Angeline let a coy smile form on her lips as she felt him against her, giggling as she was trying to get a reaction out of him. "It's perfect temperature~ Are you enjoying yourself, love~?" She pulled the little cog and the shower head turned on, spraying a bit of water above them. She giggled and and stood up straight, rubbing her backside lovingly against him. "At least let me get in the shower first, Phantom~" She purred like a kitten, her purple aura coming out like a pheromone.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 25th, '18, 10:01    

Beautiful Disaster

"Mmm, not as much as I will be in a few minutes." Phantom answered, backing off a bit to let her stand. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath in. Her aura was intoxicating, it made him feel things he didn't fully understand. "Go ahead and get in then, love." He said, opening his eyes to watch her hungrily.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 25th, '18, 17:12    

BethanyAustins

Giggling at his actions, she slipped off her underwear nice and slow, humming as she did so. She then unclasped her bra, slipping it off and throwing it on the sink. Turning completely around to look at Phantom, she could tell her actions were killing him. A big grin format on her face as she took a step into the shower, walking in slowly just to watch the adrenaline powered lust fill his eyes. She got completely in the shower, the hot water spraying down her body.

(0) (0)

[ 243 posts ]