Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 243 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Bethany and Disaster private rp
Posted: May 5th, '18, 07:45    

Beautiful Disaster

Hugs: 22569
Mood: Yeet
Phantom leaned back, fingers steepled in front of him, a pleased smile crossing his features. So she was onto him. Very clever. He decided right then that he liked this one. "But of course, my dear. I have no intention of harming you in any way. My only desire is to give you what you need. Go ahead and add your piece right there on that line. After that, all you have to do is sign and leave the rest to me." He passed her a lovely antique feather pen.

(1) (0)
May those who love us love us And those who don't love us May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Questing: 1 x Gold Bullion, 1 x Pearl, 2 x Pink Diamond, 4 x Silver Ore, 8 x Red Rose, 15 x Sparrow Egg

Posted: May 5th, '18, 07:55    

BethanyAustins

Hugs: 1849
Angeline admired the pen, gently tracing her finger on the pen with soft eyes. She wrote down her part of the contract, her cursive somewhat girly in comparison to his. Then afterwards she signed her name on the contract, humming as she then set the contract down. "So, just how many others have you had make contracts with you, if your name is actually the name that you've given me~" She crossed her arms, smiling calmly towards him. Anyone else wouldn't be so calm in this situation, but she was strange. Very strange. If he were ever to see her room he'd see how many books and relics she had herself. "You're my manager now, shouldn't we know a bit about each other? Besides, its not like I can break the contract anyway~"

(0) (0)

Posted: May 5th, '18, 08:35    

Beautiful Disaster

Phantom laughed. "You're a smart one, I'll give you that. Alright, so my name isn't Paimon, but I only needed that for the moment anyway. If you have to call me something, call me Phantom. To answer your question, I've made more contracts than you can imagine. I've made miracles happen and dreams come true." He spread his arms wide and snapped his fingers, making both the contract and the pen disappear in a puff of smoke. "I would love to get to know you, my dear. How else could I fulfil my end of the bargain? And it's only natural that you'd want to know more about me. Although it seems you already have a jump start on that front. What tipped you off? Was the name too obvious?"

(1) (0)
May those who love us love us And those who don't love us May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Questing: 1 x Gold Bullion, 1 x Pearl, 2 x Pink Diamond, 4 x Silver Ore, 8 x Red Rose, 15 x Sparrow Egg

Posted: May 5th, '18, 08:41    

BethanyAustins

Angeline watched him with a bright smile, arms crossed like her legs as she listened to him. "Your name wouldn't be as obvious to normal people. I myself, well, you could call me a closet freak to dark history and mythos. Your name sounded familiar, so I went home and red a few books I own, which is where I got my suspicions." She stretched her arms a little, smiling. "I saw your smile when I thought what I did, which told me you could read my thoughts. So, yesterday you heard what I thought about you~" She seemed so interested in his very being, sparkles forming in her green/blue eyes. "But I'm guessing as always there's an unspoken catch. I don't expect you to tell me what it is~ That would be less fun, wouldn't it~?"

(0) (0)

Posted: May 5th, '18, 09:07    

Beautiful Disaster

Phantom leaned forward a bit. "You give me too much credit, my dear. I can't read thoughts any more than you can. But I am a master of reading people, and I have the ability to know your deepest desires." He smirked. "So tell me, what was it you were thinking that would have put a smile on my face?" He asked teasingly. He didn't bother to answer about the catch- after all, like she said, that would make it much less interesting.

(1) (0)

Posted: May 5th, '18, 09:12    

BethanyAustins

Angeline raised her brows, still smiling as she honestly didn't see if he actually was telling the truth. She wondered if she would call his bluff, oh well. She shrugged and leaned forward in return to his leaning forward. "I simply ask if you could hear my thoughts, but if you say so~ Yesterday though I thought you had a cute butt." She was forward, not even hesitating with her words. She was an actress wanting to be on Broadway. She knew how to be confident even if it wasn't her natural instinct. "You have to admit you know quite the look to get people to trust you. In this world an attractive calm headed person is the most trustworthy to all, even if its a beautiful lie."

(0) (0)

Posted: May 5th, '18, 10:29    

Beautiful Disaster

Phantom chuckled. "A nice butt, huh? I'm flattered." He shrugged a bit to loosen his shoulders. "I've been in this business for a long time. I know how to play the part. You have to show the people what they want to see, tell them what they want to hear. In this world, lies are the only thing you can count on. I've always found it interesting how humans prefer to be lied to rather than face a harsh reality. But hey, it makes my job more fun." He normally wouldn't have spoken so openly about how he worked, but he'd taken a shine to this girl. She had already proved to be the most interesting client he'd had in years. "You know, it's not often I meet a mortal like you. One who's willing to look behind the curtain, so to speak. I think dealing with you is going to be fun."

(1) (0)

Posted: May 5th, '18, 20:05    

BethanyAustins

"Well thank you~ I honestly would rather hear the truth, no matter how harmful it is, than sit in the dark and constantly have doubts on what people really think of me." She spoke honestly, leaning back in her chair. "Truthfully, I find your character very interesting. It's absolutely enjoyable to watch your facial expressions shift slightly, indicating your thoughts and how you're sticking with your plan, but having to make up certain parts on the fly. Especially with someone who, apparently, doesn't act like normal humans~" She reached over on his desk, gently picking up a black cat statue he had on his desk. "Nice~ This one is especially beautiful."

(0) (0)

Posted: May 6th, '18, 05:32    

Beautiful Disaster

Phantom smiled. "Thank you. I'm rather fond of that one, myself. It was a gift from a particularly grateful client." He said. "They were unaware of just how rare and valuable it is, so I certainly got the better end of the deal." He watched her carefully, reading her every move with practiced precision.

(1) (0)

Posted: May 6th, '18, 05:42    

BethanyAustins

"So, Phantom~" She set the statue back and turning her attention back to the, what she figured was a demon by this point. "What exactly do you plan to do to help me? To, get me on Broadway and be the star you say I will supposedly be?" She sat up, smiling softly as most people would be blinded by their wants and dreams, while she seemed more intrigued by him. His voice, his look, every fiber of his being screamed interesting. She couldn't have found a better grab at her attention.

(0) (0)

[ 243 posts ]