Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 243 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Bethany and Disaster private rp
Posted: Jun 27th, '18, 09:39    

Beautiful Disaster

Hugs: 22548
Mood: Yeet
"What makes you think you know my intentions for Angeline? You don't know what I want her for. You know nothing. I'm not going to hurt her, lizard brain, so back off. I'm not afraid of you." Phantom growled. "And if you could always do this, then why did you only just now remember? What brought your memory back?" He asked suspiciously.

(1) (0)
May those who love us love us And those who don't love us May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Questing: 1 x Gold Bullion, 1 x Pearl, 2 x Pink Diamond, 4 x Silver Ore, 8 x Red Rose, 15 x Sparrow Egg

Posted: Jun 27th, '18, 20:33    

BethanyAustins

Hugs: 1847
Archie growled in response to his first set of words, but his question made him stop. He sighed and rubbed his face. "You did...seeing you teleport in with Bethany, seeing her talk about how she wasn't afraid of you even though she knew what you really were...It...reminded me of a human I used to know." Archie looked to Bethany, who stood there confused. "My human, she was the sweetest human I had ever met. But as humans do, she died, I was alone. I had lived alone for years, when I had been ran over by a car. The car crushed my skull, and if I was a normal snake, I would've died. I woke up in the road, but I couldn't remember who I was. I thought I was a normal snake, acted like it too." Bethany spoke up next. "I saved him..." She bit her lip. "I was walking passed my neighbor's house, who screamed and was chasing something with a rake. I saw the snake, saw the rake and the neighbor's dog, and the snake in a panic slithered to me and wrapped around my leg. I lied and said he was my pet, and that's how I met Archie." Archie nodded. "She saved me, and I was grateful, she reminded me of someone and I didn't know who at the time, but now I do. She reminds me of my human, but I know she isn't my human." Archie looked to Phantom. "She's.....your human...isn't she....?"

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 28th, '18, 05:12    

Beautiful Disaster

Phantom listened, staying alert just in case. Finally, he nodded. "In a way, I suppose you could say so. But not in the way that I own her, because I don't. She's mine to protect and care for." He knew as he said it that it was true.

(1) (0)
May those who love us love us And those who don't love us May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Questing: 1 x Gold Bullion, 1 x Pearl, 2 x Pink Diamond, 4 x Silver Ore, 8 x Red Rose, 15 x Sparrow Egg

Posted: Jul 7th, '18, 05:04    

BethanyAustins

"Just as my human was....very well." He sighed, looking to Angeline with a soft look. "I'm sorry, if it seemed like I lied to you. I still want to be your friend, I hope you won't push me away because I'm not a normal snake." Angeline blinked and walked over, hugging him. "Are you fucking crazy? You're still the best snake I know~! Of course I won't hate you, just...don't go attacking Phantom without a good enough reason, okay?" Archie smiled softly and nodded, before transforming back into a snake. He slithered over to Phantom and wriggled his tongue. "I've still got my eye on you." Angeline giggled and watched her snake friend slither into his hole. "....Do you think we should get him a room so he doesn't have to sleep in the wall of my house anymore?"

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 8th, '18, 06:54    

Beautiful Disaster

"If that's what he wants, sure." Phantom said with a shrug. He had seen some strange things in his long life, and this was one of the top ten. "Now, how about that coffee?"

(1) (0)

Posted: Aug 20th, '18, 05:20    

BethanyAustins

Angeline giggles and nods, walking to the kitchen to make the coffee. A few weeks later, Phantom had gotten Angeline a real shot at being in a Broadway musical. Phantom being her manager, had to wait outside of the dressing room and talk with the Director, along with some of the cast. A few of the girls were talking with Phantom, complimenting him and asking him about his company, batting their eyes in full makeup and costume. And then Angeline left her dressing room, hair curled, makeup on, and completely ravishing costume on as well. She turned the corner, seeing the girls all attempting to flirt with Phantom. Sticking out her tongue she hummed, and completely walked into view. "Paimon~!" She smiled brightly and walked to his side, wrapping her arm around his and looking in his eyes. "Thank you so much for getting me this opportunity~! I promise I won't let you down~!" She completely ignored the girl's jealous stares at her actions towards Phantom. "Do I look okay? Not too overdone?"

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 21st, '18, 05:04    

Beautiful Disaster

Phantom was proud of Angeline. Sure, he had taken care of the situation with the last guy she'd had trouble with, but he hadn't had to help her at all in getting this part. He chatted aimlessly with the other cast members as he waited for her. He wasn't interested in any of them beyond securing more contracts, but he had to keep up appearances. When Angeline emerged, all eyes turned to her, including his. He smiled. "You look stunning, my dear." He told her, his tone making it clear he had eyes only for her. "You're gonna to knock 'em dead out there." He winked at her. Though he acted confident, there was something that was bothering him. He had fulfilled his end of the bargain by getting her this role. Normally, he would have taken her soul as soon as she finished her run with that play, but he had come to realize that he didn't want to. The problem was, she had signed the contract, meaning that her soul was no longer hers. If he didn't collect, someone else would. He had to figure out a way to fix the situation. But none of that was visible to her. This, at least, was her night, and he was going to make it one of the best of her life.

(1) (0)

Posted: Aug 21st, '18, 05:13    

BethanyAustins

Without really realizing it, Angeline's contract had very much changed since she signed it. Her biggest desire wasn't being a famous Broadway Star, it was Phantom. She loved him, a lot actually. With the way they acted, they might as well already be dating, but she didn't get ahead of herself. No, she planned that tonight after the show, she would tell him her feelings. "Places people, places!" Angeline watched as the other cast and crew all got into their assigned areas, and Angeline nervously took Phantom's hand. She walked the the edge of backstage, so she could see what was going on while the others couldn't see her. She watched as the others said their lines, sang their songs, and then it was her cue. She took in a deep breath, looked to Phantom and gave him a big smile. "After the show I want to talk to you about something, so don't go running off." She let his hand down and went onto the stage, going into full character. The spotlights on her, her voice loud present, and just as Phantom had taught her. The crowd was enchanted with her.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 21st, '18, 06:12    

Beautiful Disaster

Phantom was just as enchanted, if not more so. Angeline was clearly born for the stage. And because of him, she would never get to be the star she was destined to be. He wondered what she wanted to talk to him about. And then it occurred to him: the solution to the problem. The only way to free Angeline from her contract was for him to break it before it was time to collect, and he knew exactly how to do that. It would hurt, but ultimately it was best for her. It was the only way to save her. She never needed to know. No, in fact, she couldn't know, or it wouldn't work. He watched her on stage, knowing this would be the last time he got to see her in her element.

(1) (0)

Posted: Aug 21st, '18, 06:36    

BethanyAustins

The show went on successfully, to the point where the crowd gave a standing ovation, even a few threw flowers on the stage, she was so happy she could cry, but not yet. She had to keep herself from looking like a mess. They gave their bows, the curtain fell, and Angeline ran to Phantom, hugging him so happily and grinning. "Did you see? They gave a standing ovation! That was so amazing~!" She squealed and twirled, before stopping and looking up to Phantom with eyes full of confidence. "And there's something really important I have to tell you, come with me." She took his hand and led him away from everyone, any possible ears or eyes completely gone. It was this beautiful little area next to the auditorium, where trees and a picnic bench were. She took in a deep breath, eyes sparkling as a mixture of pure fear and true confidence filled her insides. "Phantom, I have wanted to tell you this since the moment I realized, but I think right now is the best time." She gripped to her dress tightly, smiling nervously. "I Love You Phantom." She confessed, looking up at him and waiting for a response.

(0) (0)

[ 243 posts ]