Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 243 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Bethany and Disaster private rp
Posted: Aug 21st, '18, 07:28    

Beautiful Disaster

Hugs: 22602
Mood: Yeet
Phantom smiled as she hugged him. "You were spectacular, Angeline." He told her. As she led him away from everyone, he nearly changed his mind, but held firm. This was the only way. Standing there with her, hearing her confession, broke his heart. How badly he wanted to say it back to her. In that moment, he knew he felt the same way. And that was why he had to break her heart. "Angeline... I could never feel the way you do. Not for a human. I'm sorry, but I could never love you." He lied, his voice empty of emotion. It's the only way. He told himself. I'm keeping her safe. It still hurt like hell.

(1) (0)
May those who love us love us And those who don't love us May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Questing: 1 x Gold Bullion, 1 x Pearl, 2 x Pink Diamond, 4 x Silver Ore, 8 x Red Rose, 15 x Sparrow Egg

Posted: Aug 21st, '18, 07:36    

BethanyAustins

Hugs: 1851
Angeline's sparkle slowly faded, the confident look slowly diminishing as she forced a pained smile on her face. "Aw really? That really sucks...I can't change your feelings though, sorry if I bothered you." She sounded slightly off, her hands slightly trembling as she went to hide them behind her back. Her lip slightly quivered as she tried to seem like it didn't bother her. Just keep smiling, just seem like its no big deal. Don't cry don't cry don't cry. "H-Hey....I....I forgot to feed Archie, I should be g-getting home. I....I'll see you later." Her voice choked on Later, her entire purple aura diminished, the color in her eyes gone. She walked passed Phantom quickly, her heart shattering like fragile glass. The contract was broken, but as she was now running off, a simple glance at her soul would show her soul had also cracked, this was the worse pain she's ever felt. It didn't take long before she disappeared from Phantom's sight.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 22nd, '18, 05:01    

Beautiful Disaster

Phantom wanted to comfort her. He wanted to take it back, to fix the hurt he'd caused. But for her, he held back. Only once she was gone did he crumble to his knees, the pain in his own soul worse than anything he had ever experienced. He felt his soul crack in exactly the same place as hers, almost as if the two were connected. The pain was intense- he had to do something to get rid of it, to numb it for even a little while. Everything went red.

((Skip to later that night maybe?))

(1) (0)
May those who love us love us And those who don't love us May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Questing: 1 x Gold Bullion, 1 x Pearl, 2 x Pink Diamond, 4 x Silver Ore, 8 x Red Rose, 15 x Sparrow Egg

Posted: Aug 22nd, '18, 05:11    

BethanyAustins

(Okay ^w^)

Angeline had started crying on her way home, her makeup a mess by the time she actually got back to her place. Archie was there for her, hugging her and making her hot cocoa. Poor girl didn't even react, only cried and when she wasn't crying she was sitting in pure silence. After many hours Archie went back to his snake form and slept in his hole. Angeline dressed in large comfy clothes, and her face was stained with tears. She looked like her parents died with how much she had been obviously crying. She was broken, eyes glossed over, skin pale, not looking like this since she was first molested. Curling up on the couch she watched tv, not entirely there.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 22nd, '18, 05:51    

Beautiful Disaster

Phantom didn't come back to his senses until much later, when he found himself standing in front of Angeline's house. He was a mess, covered head to toe in blood, clothes ripped, and halfway between his human and demon forms. Even then, he wasn't fully himself. He had only one objective: find Angeline, and show her his feelings in the only way his demonic instinct knew how. He knocked on the door.

(1) (0)

Posted: Aug 22nd, '18, 05:55    

BethanyAustins

Angeline heard the knocking and hesitated. Slowly climbing off the couch she slowly opened it, and her eyes widened. "P-Phantom, what the hell happened to you?" He was covered in blood, and....different. The last time she saw him like this was at the carnival when he fell into his demonic form. She took a few steps back watching him walk in. "Did you....kill people again? Phantom...what are you doing here? I thought you...well I thought you wouldn't want to see me for a while." She wiped her cheek, trying to make it look less like she had been drowning in her own tears.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 22nd, '18, 06:21    

Beautiful Disaster

Phantom stepped forward, a predatory gleam in his eyes. "Did I kill...? Maybe. Probably. It doesn't matter. I'm here now." He growled as he pulled her close and kissed her passionately, pouring all of his feelings into that one moment. His powers ran amok, raw sexual energy engulfing them both.

(1) (0)

Posted: Aug 22nd, '18, 06:26    

BethanyAustins

Angeline squeaked as she was yanked in, being kissed. She was so shocked, it felt....amazing. The taste of blood in his mouth now in hers. She started trembling. No...no, this isn't what she wanted. This wasn't like the dream, this wasn't the Phantom she knew. No, no! She shoved herself off of him with all of her strength. "No!" She fell back onto the ground, trembling as she looked up at him. "Phantom please stop, I....I don't understand. You said you didn't love me! What does that make me huh? Just your toy?" She started to cry again. "I...I..." She watched him get closer, flashbacks sending her back to her worst mindset, her memories flashing and sending her into a PTSD attack. She screamed at the top of her lungs, gripping to her hair and starting to hyperventilate, tears drowning her face.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 22nd, '18, 08:38    

Beautiful Disaster

It was the scream that snapped him out of it. A sound straight out of his worst nightmare, her fear shocked him almost to the point of inaction. He fell to his knees in front of her, now back to human form, holding his hands out as if to comfort her but too afraid to touch her. "Nononono Angeline no please don't be afraid I'm sorry please I won't hurt you I'm so sorry." He begged with tears streaming down his face.

(1) (0)

Posted: Aug 22nd, '18, 17:10    

BethanyAustins

Angeline was trembling like a scared child, a large snake appearing in front of her. Archie hissed protectively, staring at the demon with pure disgust. Still sniffling, wiping her eyes she made eye contact with Phantom. "Why...are you crying? I don't....I don't understand." She hiccuped, petting Archie to calm him down. "You said you could never love me...and now here you are trying to kiss me and crying? What did I do?" Archie looked to Phantom with a look that said he was stupid. "You stupid demon, you said you wouldn't lie to her. Why did you say you didn't love her?" Angeline's eyes widened. "What...? It was....a lie?"

(0) (0)

[ 243 posts ]