Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Deleted Mule Account, Unknown Reason?
Posted: May 29th, '18, 17:18    

Mandalay

Hugs: 87
Hi!

I created a Mule Account, after reading the rules regarding mules on KofK. I created just one account, and only used it to send over to -and store there- my extra Happy Pills, so I won't accidentially use them up on my Knuffels. I am not aware of anything I could have done that was against the KofK Rules in general, or against Mule Account Rules specifically.

I can provide a copy of the mail I got from registering, and I have two Trade Logs you could look up to see what happened to the Mule. Besides these, there is nothing of the Account I could find anymore. I put it to my friendlist, to be able to find it again, but there is only a broken link anymore now and I am neither able to log in, nor to resend a verification mail to the email I used to register it with.

The two Transaction Logs start like this (including the Log ID):
[ TRANSACTION INFORMATION ]

Transaction No. 186020
Started 2018-03-15 01:23:52, completed 2018-03-15 01:28:03
Sender: Mandalay -> Recipient: Lor_M_Ipsum
and
[ TRANSACTION INFORMATION ]

Transaction No. 186128
Started 2018-03-30 00:10:43, completed 2018-03-30 00:15:39
Sender: Mandalay -> Recipient: Lor_M_Ipsum
I hope I did not accidentially do anything forbidden (like talking to my own sub; I found that rule only today, in the Known Issues Help Topic..), but if so, and if still possible now, and even if the account is and stays deleted, I would be thankful to learn what I did wrong, so I won't do so again! =)

Thank you! <3

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Deleted Mule Account, Unknown Reason?
Posted: May 29th, '18, 17:48    

Illustrator
Firn

Hugs: 214764
Mood: [¬º-°]¬
You certainly did nothing forbidden! That was probably rather an error on my side. I regularly clean up unused accounts to make room on our servers.
Usually I only clean up accounts that were never really active and have not logged in for a long period of time. With newer accounts I usually clean up accounts that are not active, so have no posts, no Knuffel or avatar items, and usually have not created an avatar - Because accounts that have no avatar are in most cases bots that end up spaming the forums at some point. I usually make sure there is nothing stored on such newer accounts. Is it possible that you had not created an avatar for that mule? (If you had, than I don't know why I deleted the account, maybe I slipped in the line, I really don't know) However, I absolutely did not take into accounts to check for Happy pills (I don't think I even have them showing up in my inventory check!), so this was absolutely my mistake and I am so sorry!
Another option would have been that you changed some account information that needed confirmation through e-mail and that you never confirmed. These accounts get deleted after a while too.
Unfortunately I cannot restore deleted accounts, but I have sent you the 19 Red Happy pills and 19 Blue Happy Pills that were lost with the account and also sent something extra along with it to make up for the mistake. Of course you are free to re-create the account, though you should make sure to create an avatar. I am so sorry!

(3) (0)

Post subject: Re: Deleted Mule Account, Unknown Reason?
Posted: May 30th, '18, 00:47    

Mandalay

Hugs: 87
Ooops.. -I think, that might have been the case. I remember I meant to create an avatar, but now that I think of it, I can not remember ever have done so!

Thank you so much for the trade, even though it was in majority just my own messing up and fault apparently!! D=

(2) (0)

[ 3 posts ]