Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Tag
Posted: Jun 13th, '18, 13:57    

Foxbird9

Hugs: 6866
I was at a prescreening for the movie Tag yesterday.

From IMDb: "A small group of former classmates organize an elaborate, annual game of tag that requires some to travel all over the country."

There is so much more to the movie. Despite its comedy rating there is a moral that permeates the movie, though at times it was almost completely obscured by the crazy situations the characters placed themselves in. It earns its R rating mostly through language though IMDb gives a more detailed description of why it got that rating. Overall, I enjoyed this movie immensely, which says a lot since I usually don't like pure comedies.

Word of advice: If you can't handle the language in the trailer, DO NOT see this movie. The trailer doesn't even scratch the surface of why this movie got an R rating for language. There are some scenes that may be offensive to some (some of these topics are handled in a satirical way). If you don't have a problem with any of that, then enjoy the movie.

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Tag
Posted: Jun 14th, '18, 17:53    

Ghost

Hugs: 24829
Mood: -u-
Sounds like an interesting concept, i've never heard of a plot similar to this movie.

(0) (0)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Posted: Jun 16th, '18, 08:50    

Foxbird9

Hugs: 6866
It was pretty interesting for a comedy. It helped that it was actually based on a true story (you actually see the original news article and a few video clips about the real people involved right before the end credits). I don't know how close to reality the movie is but it made for some laughs. It should be at the theaters now.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 5th, '18, 20:26    

Butter

Hugs: 46230
Mood: Blessed
Website: https://www.pandora.com/station/1001832368449529690
This is one I definitely want to see, as it is based on a Real Life people.
I don't mind the language.

(0) (0)
♡ Please Excuse My Crazy Typos, I am on a Cell. Still No Home Internet In My Area! ♡
Dreams & Quests ~ Greetings ~ Weekly FC Raffle ~ SpAm ~ Game ~ Library ~ Buttery Crumpet
ImageImage
[/size]

[ 4 posts ]