No  7%  [ 3 ]
No, But I am close with someone who does.  24%  [ 11 ]
Total votes : 45
 Post subject: Struggling
Posted: Aug 21st, '18, 19:21    

MissNikki

Hugs: 104970
Mood: Tired. Always tired.
Struggling badly today. Had to call in to work which seems to happen more frequently lately. I'm worried something is wrong with my medication. Been on Effexor XR for years, recently switched pharmacies and noticed last time the printing on the pills themselves is a different color than the other ones... my anxiety and depression symptoms have majorly spiked in last month ... also going through buying a property right now so that adds to it ...

I called my old pharmacy to see if there is any way they can test my new pills to see if they are the same or different... also trying to get in to see my doc ... just need some general support .. also have my mom bitching at me about my adult responsibilities and missing work and how I need to be stronger ... thanks for that, I had no idea!! Not ... 31 years old and still getting lectures from mummy.

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Struggling
Posted: Sep 14th, '18, 22:54    

Bunnei

Hugs: 101250
Mood: Fall colors <3
I can relate, i have called in sick to work because of anxiety and depression multiple times.
I am sorry you are having trouble ):
Just remember that despite the feelings of depression that you are having, that you are awesome, and loved and you will get through this!
I tried cognitive behavioral therapy for depression and it really helped me. I enjoy seeing a counselor because it helps to have someone to talk to about it, and she really helps me work through when i am in a funk
Sending Hugs and positive thoughts your way!
:qh: :qh:

(1) (0)
Buying some things here:
http://kofk.de/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=41727
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Posted: Sep 15th, '18, 05:03    

MissNikki

Hugs: 104970
Mood: Tired. Always tired.
Bunnei wrote:I can relate, i have called in sick to work because of anxiety and depression multiple times.
I am sorry you are having trouble ):
Just remember that despite the feelings of depression that you are having, that you are awesome, and loved and you will get through this!
I tried cognitive behavioral therapy for depression and it really helped me. I enjoy seeing a counselor because it helps to have someone to talk to about it, and she really helps me work through when i am in a funk
Sending Hugs and positive thoughts your way!
:qh: :qh:
Thank you so much for that. :qh: That was a particularly rough day. I appreciate that someone else out there knows what it is like. I have had lots of different kinds of therapy and counseling over my life, and am on meds. I did find out that my new pharmacist was giving me a different brand of my medication so they switched it back to my old brand of the medication. It's been getting a bit better I think. :mcheh: :qh:

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 6th, '22, 19:57    

Ember_Pup

Hugs: 118
Mood: Tired
I have been on Effexor XR since 2001 and I had the same problem not too long ago (about a few months ago). I can't say if it will work for you as I am not your doctor but what worked for me in my opinion was adding another antidepressant to boost the Effexor. For me, my doctor added Abilify and I have been feeling pretty darn great and it is such a refreshing change! Maybe have another conversation with your doctor when you can and see what works for you. :qh: I hope you find a good solution for you. I know how tough this can be.

P.S.

I still get lectures from my momma and I am 34 :qsweat:

(0) (0)
My Xanje Pets:
https://www.xanje.com/~emberpup/pets/1

Posted: Mar 6th, '22, 20:56    

PastelWitch

Hugs: 39246
Mood: Obsessed
Glad you managed to already speak to your pharmacist and hopefully all will be well.

Also, congrats on the move; moving house is always a super stressful time so try to be nice to yourself; it's normal to be extra anxious going through something like that.

My mum doesn't really nag me because she is just as bad as me XD I hope she calms down and lets you live you life!

(0) (0)
she/her
wild knuffel vote

[ 5 posts ]